BPL Mobile / Loop Mobile - mms/gprs setting

kris
dear sir
i want nokia 5130 mobile but bpl/loop mobile service ...is very puar..
Meine 10 bar call kiya firbhi abhi tak setting nahi bheja, ,
wo kahete he sms aayega, , , , , magar kab...?

Comments

GPRS settings - sony ericsson W700

I dont what is the current internet settings for my mobile, when the service providers settings(idea)is done, still it is giving " check network coverage, and data settings"
Shajith

Network Problem - BPL Communication - Mobile Service

I have been experiancing lot of network issues in recent past with BPL network. I am using BPL service almost more than 5 years . Its been pathetic over last 5-6 months. Neither the call gets connected nor the sms goes . I live in mumbai city and its really worst over last 5-6 months.

When it comes to the billing and other payment parts, they are very particular. Why dont they use the same approach to increase the efficency of service they provide. And its not one off cases, I have few friends who are using BPL network. We are not in a position to change the proivder as we have been using this number since long.

Would like to know is there any plan to revive this situation?

Shajith

not providing settings - BPL

i am not getting wap settings for my sell nokia 5130 xm ! i called customercare thrice but they said that u w'll find settings on company webpage ! but i didnt found settings for my cell !
kris

ya ...i have same problem i have nokia 5130c mobile, but bpl is so bed...no wap/mms setting provied...
BEST OF LUCK...

bpl network not found

i have forgot my mobile no, The card sr no is 8991210801001289668.plz give me any right suggetion to find my sim no.

Plz send the mms setting on my nokia mobile 3110
Contact no.09773835768

my phon model motorola v3i

bpl wap satting send pleas my site

i am a customer of the loop mobile i am having a serious problem with wap settings my phone is k800i and i unable to get the settings of wap service the customer care is not helping me to get settings of wap so i am requesting you please help me to get the settings my loop mobile number is +919773135647 i hope from you a favourable response thank you ...

Plz send the wap/gprs setting on my china mobile
Contact no.09664105626

Plz send the mms setting on my nokia mobile 3110
Contact no.09870858510

Please send me wap setting in my mobile no 9773324706 iam using nokia 2626

my cell no.9870051002 a very cross connection please check my number
abhijit

I want GPRS setting for nokia 2626 my number is 9664001164

Please sent me wap/gprs setting on my mobiles
my loop mobiles no. are 9821251770 & 9821251707
my mobile model no s are
sony ericsson w200i &w580i Respectively
please kindly do it needful

Please send me wap setting in my mobile no 9664135387 iam using nokia 2600

Please send me wap setting in my mobile. My mobile no. 9870574088 .I am using usha lexus_868B

Please send me MMS setting on my N72 mobile
Cont No 9870044674

I have been recieving harassing calls from 9769764267 Can you give me the name of the person and location. So that I take proper action .

mobail wap