BPL Mobile (Loop Mobile) - Bad service

Resham Shirgaonkar
Dear sir/madam

I have been using bpl mobile for past eight years, earlier i used to stay at malad and now 3 years back i shifted to miraroad. Since 8 to 9 months I was facing network problem with bpl mobile in my house where other mobile services network is completely fine.

I complained to BPL mobile service regarding this several time, but i got only assurances and no actions. Therefore I stopped using the mobile service from last 4 months and in due course my bill was pending for the amount of 1200, I do not wish to pay that as I was not getting a satisfactory service from them, nor there was any action regarding my complaint.

I use to get several calls from their customer service, which were many times rude, as I believe that being a consumer I have a right to get what I was promised *i.e. a better network quality.

Today I got a legal letter from their end saying that they will take action against me. I wish to know that if a consumer is not satisfied with their service then isnt it their duty to take care of it in a better way. I made the payment for the pending amount today and wrote a mail to them regarding the refund amount of security deposit which they had taken earlier when i purchased their sim card.

I want my refund amount at the earliest and would like to request you to take necessary action against them.

Resham Shirgaonkar

Comments

this is to inform you that when the customer don`t activated for the service than to it get activated automatically then for the same i called CC department the reply me buy saying that i have send an mesage

Plz Checked my all call records of yesterday night between 10pm to 1pm
Many(near by all) loop mobile executives are Maaadarchodd, bhen k lode, As_hols, Mother fu**rs
because they asking me my problems, then i told my problem to them, then they disconnect my call many times.

I m using 9773139250 BPL /LOOP Mobile from Past 2 year ..having 4 connection with me...
but I am facing a very very very bad network Problem..at my Residence at Wadia estate, Bail bazaar, Kurla (W), Mumbai-70.
I cant receive or make a single call from my home, Bcoz there is no network..
I have to go out side my society to do the same...even cant recv SMS also & many SMS are loss/laps by your system, They blocked my all incoming sms
(SMS problem is From 05/01/2010 to now)..
There is no problem in my SIM card & Mobile(I checked)& not also in my Phone message setting & message inbox is empty...
I had done many complaints to mobile executives, but they not giving my resolutions, they many people giving me wrong information many times & different different statements about my problems.
They making me angry by disconnecting my calls.
Now they are not taking my complaint about SMS problem.
Pls take strict Action against that people who want only FOKAT KI SALARY..

maadarchod people award in loop mobile goes to:
Vinod Shah, Sohail, & Senior executive Vinod
this people disconnect my calls without any reason yesterday night between 10pm to 1am..
N May 31, 2012 by
ronakkk Loop Mobile  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

bad service - Loop Mobile

i am ronak , am using a loop Sim card , i requested for a bbm service on 24th of may & my balance got detected on 25th of may ,today its 30th may and my service is still not activated , i request you to please active my service. thank you

BPL Mobile (Loop Mobile) - Bad service