BPL Sanyo Service Center, Malleswaram, Bangalore ( For Washing Machine) - No service given during free servicing period

John Iranaeus

My mother-in-law has washing machine "BPL" model ABS50 F. It has undergone repair work a month back by a person from the BPL Sanyo Service Center, 504, 14th Cross, Sampige Road Opp Saibaba Road Malleswaram Bangalore - 560 003.(Telephone: 080-3564599/4598)

Since he didn't had soldering rod he gave direct connection by removing the ON/OFF switch. I made calls to the service center 4 to 5 times, inspite of complaint registration nobody was sent to my mother-in-law's address. Five days back i personally went to the service center and was assured that a person will be definitely sent tomorrow. But nobody came for repairing and it costed me a day as i had to take leave from office and wait for the person in my mother-in-law house.

My mother-in-law was assured 1 year free service. I feel, since washine machine is under free service period, thats why service center is not sending anybody.

Please assist us.

John Iranaeus

Comments

D
Reena

Even I am having BPL wasing machine (Model ABS 45D) from last 6 years and when I had problems during warranty period of 2 years, then these people visited on our complaints twice. RT Nagar Service centre caters to our area.

I think you can directly approach BPL co. grievance cell.

Reena.

hi
This is uma maheswar from bangalore, i puchased BPL Sanyo charger model 650, the product is very good. i brought it about 2 yrs back, but now i got a problem in that one(Board ), so can u pls guide me where i have to contact, services centers in bangalore :my cell no : 9986451436 mail id: maheswar.soft@gmail.com pls respond soon

This is Ajeya Kukreti from New Delhi i purchased BPL fully automatic machines(Perl) and we are using this machine since 4 yrs, but now i got a problem in this machine, so can you pls. provide me the contact no. or service center no in New Delhi (Dwarka Area): its helpful for me my mobile no. is 9971685151

I have a Vaccum Cleaner to Model SC 1900-1 made by Sanyo Electric Co.Ltd made in Japan. Recently it has gone faulty, Can you help if there is any authorised service centre of Sanyo Electric Co Ltd in Delhi or in New Delhi where I can get it repaired.

Inder Thakur Vishwakarma
geetha

i have purchased a BPL microwave, after 5 year a few month back i had a problem with that it was not working, i called the service station near jagdessh nagar close to indiranagar after several calls they came and said it has to be taken to the service centre, i wonder these days every thing is done at your door step when i insisted it will be difficult for me with out that he serviced it at home by changing a part, and also told me that it will not last long now after 8 months again its not getting heated, do BPL have spare parts which does not have quality, if so why do we go for such branded stuff?based on your feedback may be i have to call a local guy and get it serviced which will be much cheaper since the product will anyway work only for 10 months only.

please give me your answer to this or call me at 9845006831.

My father had purchased a SANYO / BPL Washing machine (Model No. ASW-80SRT) from the Aurora Electronics co. (Curchorem - Goa) @ 2 yrs back. The problem is that the washing machine stops functioning within the two month from the date of purchased. I had given complain to dealer to repair the machine. Two days later they had sent the customer care centre Mechanic (M/S DIGITAL SERVICE Agassaim - Goa) to repair the machine. The mechanic told us that the Washing Machine Motor was outdated.
On 7-01-09 ones again I had called Customer care centre to repair the machine. It is shocking to know that, the mechanic told us that the Sanyo & BPL Company were separated from each other so they can't repair the machine. On a same day I had contact dealer to send mechanic but he had not taken any interest to provide the service till now. The washing machine 2 Years warranty ended on 10-01-2009.

I feel confident of receiving a favorable and helpful reply.

please i need an ENGLISH operation manual for SANYO WASHING MACHINE MODEL ASW-42S9(SB)

If any one could help me with a User manual in English for Sanyo washing machine model ASW 60Z1, would be very grateful.

Email: txrxcw@sltnet.lk

Tamara

we have recently got serviced our sanyo 800x2t model washing machine .they told that spinner motor was changed .but spinner was being on n off .it was working sometimes and not working some times.might be because of loose connections .our warranty period expires shortly .so please immediately attend to rectify the problem within warranty period.contact number=9440520196
address=emerald house, jeedimetla village, flat num=203, medchal highway, beside sarojini gardens, hyd -500055.

I have a bought a BPL Sanyo washing machine 18 months back and now it is not washing cloths properly, . I am staying at Garudacharpalya, Mahadevapura PO, Bangalore and need nearest service station or any mechanic contact numbers to check the machine at my home,

days ago by Laxmi Narayan [send email]
Please call my mobile 98459 15429

irresponsible behavior

BPL service centre, Malleswaram, Bangalore has highly disappointed us by the irresponsible behavior shown by their managers and serviceman (Ms. Lakshmi & Mr. Surinder).

During the free service period, no one have entertained any of our complaint, instead they have just delayed and hanged our requirements, which was very cunning.

We were shocked, as all of us were supposed to be BPL's fan but the way they treated us, it was highly disappointing and now onwards we hesitate to refer or suggest BPL products to anyone.

We are seeking for an office or complaint box where we can launch our complaint as it seems to be cheated, they should not offer any guarantee period or free service if they cant provide the same.

i agree with your produts but i have sanyo's vcd that have some default . where is the service centre of sanyo elecric co. in mumbai ? give contact no. and address of service centre in mumbai.
biji

no wonder BPL is having poor service since all the company has been closed

Hi, this is vaibhav

I bought Sanyo Washing Machine from Hari Enterprises, Bhangwa Chungi, l Pratapgarh (U.P), but within one year it is not working properly, Its Washer and Drier both the part of machine failed to work properly... and when i immediately complaint to DEALER, he could not get it solved although it is in warranty period of 24 months,
WASHING MACHINE MODEL NO. SW - 700 XT & Serial No. 20080300047 purchased on 26th Of Oct, 2008.

Can anyone help me ? if, pls E-Mail Me on - cute_nghty09@yahoo.co.in
and pls forward me the company customer care number...
i will be highly oblized and thanks in advance...

My Boss has got a Rice Cooker " SANYO Model EC18. Its theral switch appears be faulty. Where can it got be repaired in Kochi area ?

I have problem with the BPL refrigerator, I am desperately in need to contact a mechanic for that. So can anyone suggest me were I can find the proper service center . Plz Kindly help me regarding this matter

With Regards
Mithun M.H
Bangalore
N Apr 14, 2011 by
jitenderrao

subject- irresponsible behaviour of your customer service centre in gurgaon
i had purchased bpl/sanyo washing machine 2 years ago, in february 2011 its drier part had stopped working i immediately contact to your authorised service centre in gurgaon (address-104 Bldg No 147 Dayanand Complex, Rly Road, Opp:Jai Cinema Chowk, , Gurgaoon) they said that its part will need tobe changed they installed the new part and just after 1 week its drier again stopped working since then iam calling your customer service centre continously from 40-50 days and they are doing nothing and making such useless excuses that "engineer is not there, part is not available" sir/maam i am really very disappointed for such kind of behavior i asked them to give the contact no. of your manager they give the no. of mr.rajesh-98104421849 he didn't even picked my phone for once. plz i request you kindly help me in this matter. It was highly disappointing and now onwards we hesitate to refer or suggest BPL products to anyone.

FROM - GURGAON, EMAIL- TONI_YADAV02@YAHOO.COM