British Telecom International Mobile Draw,won the prize of amount 500,000GBP - my doubt

manoranjan patra
Email: rbi_org. indiafinance@live. com Ref. No. IDMD /5531/2010 They are asking me to pay the charge of amount 34,500/- to transfer the fund to my account. fund amount is also huge I cant belive . Fund amount is 500,000 GBP, Plesae let me know Is this true? and Should I pay 34500/-? The mail received me copied below in text: From Reserve Bank India Finance <rbi_org...vvEmail: rbi_org. indiafinance@live. com Ref. No. IDMD /5531/2010 .Plz.cnfirm me in my email id-manoj.patra23@gmail.com

Comments

ROHIT GOYAL Mobile draw  - India

I will revc. my award certificate and we will require certificate of international fund clearance - Mobile draw

Hello sir,
I am Rohit Goyal From India We Recv. Sms BY Your Company My Mob. 11 Dec. and he say Iam win 3, 000, 000, 00 (three Million Us $) and bank to ReQuire Document My award Cerificaet And International Fund Clerance Cerificaet .

My agent r David Town there mail adderss. davidtown@live.com
pls. help to this cerificate this cerificaet fee are 26, 000 India Rupees we will not pay this time i will poor man pls. help to me
we will recv. my winning money and we will pay this money pls. say you my agent to this meater and help me.

Kindly Regards,
Rohit Goyal
MOB.No. +919929274755
narender.singh Mobile draw  - India

My comlant Davidtown@live.com, they say u win $3 million, Please solve my matter,

Thanking You,
Narender.singh
91+9899614189
narender.singh Mobile draw  - India

Davidtown@live.com mail you won the 3$million, sir solve the my matter
Aganst you,

Reagards
91+9899614189
Ysameen Parray British Telecom International Mobile Draw,won the prize of amount 500,000GBP  - India

Prize Drew - Sell International

Hello I am yasmeen Parray and tomorrow I got a sms from shell international in sms it was written that I have won 200000 Great Britain Pounds now I want to confirm that is it true or not
Hussain Bohra British Telecom International Mobile Draw,won the prize of amount 500,000GBP  - India

about gbp prize - int`l

HELLO SIR
I M HUSSAIN [9926589911]. ON 06 OF MAY 2009, YOU HAVE SEND ME A MESSAGE
{Congrats!!!You have won GBP 500, 000.00 in the ongoing 2009 shell INT`L mobile draw.
To claim, contact Rev.Bill Chelson on Email:claims09-spdcuk@live.com}
PLEASE SIR GIVE ME FULL INFORMATION ON MY MOBILE NUMBER
9926589911. THANKYOU
Vinod Goswami TELECOMMUNICATIONS.  - India

won pries - TELECOMMUNICATIONS.

I am VinodGoswami i also got a similiar mail that my mobile number(+91 9466017404) has won a prize of
500, 000 gbp in on going international mobile no. draw in UK.I don't know wether such draws are fake or not and if fake such organizations or the responsible persons should be put behind bars for frauding people.

ATTENTION: VINOD KUMAR,

We acknowledged the receipt of your identification and your prize payment has been approved by the remitting department.

Information reaching us from the paying bank is - the swift telex transfer of your (£500, 000.00 GBP) prize money, has been *programmed in their system for swift transfer of the prize money into your bank account, and the paying bank required cost of transfer fee: six hundred and eighty six Great Britain Pounds (£686.00 GBP) equivalent to fifty three thousand Indian Rupees (53, 000.00 INR) only, for crediting of prize money into your bank account, as they cannot deduct the transfer cost from your won prize money "based on the executive irrevocable instruction stated on every prize payment "DO NOT FRAGMENT FUND" for proper documentations and future reference on every won prize payment.

You have been advised by the paying bank to quickly deposit the required transfer fee into their below stated offshore corresponding receiving account officer bank details in your country {India} for quick confirmation of the fee and immediate crediting of prize money into your bank account within (24) hours.

RECEIVING BANK DETAILS:

BANK NAME: HDFC
ACCOUNT NAME: MOHAMMED AZEEM RAIS SALMANI
ACCOUNT NO.: 03581070009723
PAN NO.: BRMPS2431R

Fax or e-mail fund deposit slip once you make the payment, for confirmation and immediate crediting of prize money into your bank account as programmed.

Dr. Mathew Ralph,

{Claims Department}
Rajeshwari Shetty British Telecom International Mobile Draw,won the prize of amount 500,000GBP  - India

HELLO SIR
I M Rajeshwari . ON 06 OF MAY 2009, YOU HAVE SEND ME A MESSAGE
To claim, contact Rev.Bill Chelson on Email:claims09-spdcuk@live.com}
PLEASE SIR GIVE ME FULL INFORMATION ON MY MOBILE NUMBER
9833402744. THANKYOU
prasannakumar British Telecom International Mobile Draw,won the prize of amount 500,000GBP  - India

when give my prize amount - INTL COMPANY

notification of 2009 INTL COMPANY DRAW, YOU HAVE WIN A PRIZE MONEY OF 200.000GPB TO CLIAM YOUR when give my prize amount
Barquat Ali British Telecom International Mobile Draw,won the prize of amount 500,000GBP  - India

winner of bridge - win 500000 gbp

on 02-06-2009 ihave got a email from your id that i am win 500, 000 gbp in the on going int'l mobile numbers drasw in uk.my details is
barquat ali
country:-india
mob.no:-9861117598
Naresh UK National Lottery  - India

WINNING PRIZE OF 500000 GBP - UK National Lottery

They have sent me mail saying i have won some amount of cash prize i dont know to believe it or not please help in this problem.
Kina UK National Lottery  - India

I have received an email saying I have won 500, 000GBP. Is this true? can someone help me out?
mr.ravinder hooda Mobile draw  - India

my name :- Ravinder hooda
moblie No :- 09812443413
vivek gupta Mobile draw  - India

Hi sir
i got a messege from ur site it states that i got $ 3 million dollar i think it ll be true so tell me how can i take this money from ur company pls suggest me how to draw that that money i got this mes in my mobile on 18-08-2009 at evening time i want to know that why i got this money send me messsege and
reason my num is 09927231318 and i m from U.7def7P.
A.VENKATESAN Mobile draw  - India

satya narayan Mobile draw  - India

i recieved a sms in my mobile that u have won lot of money so thats why i am here
kuldeep kumar Mobile draw  - India

dear sir,

pls block my airtel phone No. 9971756693, who missing totay

thanks

regards,

kuldeep kumar
Pranay Singh Thakur Telecom  - India

CLAIM FOR MY PRIZE - Telecom

I've received this sms last night,ie;26/09/2009,time:12:57:07 & sent by:TA-GOODY,the sms is:-CONTECT REV DAVID VIA EMAIL,telecom44@hotmail.co.uk TO CLAIM YOUR WINNING AMOUNT OF(SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY THOUSANDPOUNDS)IN TELECOMMUNICATION 2009 MOBILE DRAW!.........................................................SO PLZ I WANNA KNOW HOW TRUE IS THIS?plz reply soon on my no.09981319172 thanks.
Pranay Singh Thakur Telecom  - India

there is no comment by me but u just clear all this without waisting any time plz ok .

Telecom lottery - BT

I have also got the message like My mobile no has won the price of GB 500,000.
Could you please anyone clarify this as i know 99.99% will be fake.
DEEPAK KUMAR SARKAR TELECOMMUNICATIONS.  - India

£500, 000.00 GBP) prize money won by me in their draw - TELECOMMUNICATIONS.

On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 00:39:52 +0530 wrote
>>Claims Department - O2 Promotions
>260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX - United Kingdom
>Tel: +44 7035957631/ Fax: + 44 7092865443
>>ATTENTION: DEEPAK KUMAR SARKAR,
>We received your e-mail regarding winning notification sent to you
>earlier by our Awards Department. Please be informed, the 2009 Award of
>O2TELECOMS is no doubt 'rather a momentous achievement in the chequered history
>of this Organization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide
>Webs through computer draw system. Phone numbers were extracted from over 170,
>287 Companies and 454, 980, 476 Web-sites for this winning coupon draw. This
>promotion is part of our financial empowerment program to individuals and
>companies for 2009 Award Promotions.
>After due confirmation of your
>mobile number: which subsequently won you five hundred thousand Great Britain
>Pounds (500, 000.00 GBP) organized by O2TELECOMMUNICATIONS company; your prize
>claim has been approved and processing of payment will commence by our remitting
>department upon identification of whom payment is made to.
>You are further advised to identify yourself by sending a valid copy of your
>*identification either driver's license, international passport, working ID
>or voter's card via e-mail attachment: claim64@live.com
> for quick approval of your prize payment by our
>remitting department.
>Note, payment can be made to you - either via
>certified cashier's cheque or bank swift telegraphic transfer. You are further advised to inform us with *full details, method of payment you want to receive
>your won prize-money; as payment by certified cashier's cheque requires your
>*full current residing address for accurate delivery, while payment by swift
>telegraphic transfer requires your *full banking details for successful bank telegraphic transfer.
>congratulations once again being one of the lucky winners.
>Dr. Mathew Ralph,
>WARNING!!!
>Do not tell people about your won
>prize award, until your prize is successfully remitted to you by any
>means you wish to claim it. This is to avoid double claim and
>disqualification of prize payment that may arise.
>You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be other Organizations or O2TELECOMS;
>this is solely to collect your personal information and lay claim over
>your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the
>notification letter that was sent to you, Kindly delete it from your
>mail box and give no further correspondence to such person or body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPLY ON -03.07.2009

3)MY PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION (PASSPORT) IS ATTACHED BELOW

THANKING YOU SIR
DEEPAK KUMAR SARKAR
MOB-09733010120

Dear Sir a SMS received on Mob.No-9733010120 ,On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 (00:39:52 +0530) by-
Claims Department - O2 Promotions
260 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX - United Kingdom
Tel: +44 7035957631/ Fax: + 44 7092865443

That i won Pounds (500, 000.00 GBP) organized by O2TELECOMMUNICATIONS company. In this regard they told me to present my Pass Port (as an identification) and Bank account number and its details.
In this regard i sent all the asked documents as a scaned copy.
Please do the needful.