BSES - FRAUD ENFORCEMENT AGAINST US ELECTRICITY THEFT

NITIN GUPTA
AS PER MR. SUNDER SINGH CONTACT NO. 9213534657 AN EMPLYEE OF BSES IN ENFORCEMENT DEPARTMENT HE TOLD ME THAT A BSES RAID TOOK PLACE ON 18TH MARCH IN MY OFFICE AT 4771/23, MF, ANSARI ROAD, DARYA GANJ, NEW DELHI - 2 AND I WAS FOUND TO HAVE STEALING ELECTRICITY. FOR THIS ACT OF US THEY HAVE CHARGED RS. 28000 SOMETHING TO US AND A THREATINING IS GIVEN TO CUT THE POWER SUPPLY WITHIN 15 DAYS IF THE AMOUNT IS NOT DEPOSITED. MY ALL ELECTRICITY BILLS ARE CLEAR AND NO PAYMENT IS DUE.
THE CRN NO. OF MY ELECTRICITY METER IS 1120119704.
I M NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT SHOULD I DO.

NITIN GUPTA

Comments

kajal

against power theft - meter bses

hello,

i am living in H.No. 1320 vaidwara, maliwara, chandani chowk delhi 6. sir here some people not pay there acuall bill because they theift in electricity in meter every day every night and some people in your department no action against to him why sir.

Whenever I go to Kalavati Devi Nick Name as Mataji residence of RZ-34 A, New Hira Park, Dichau Road, Najafgarh, New Delhi- 110043 I have seen that One Copper Cable is connected to Electronic Digital Meter. Whenever I asked why you have connected the cable to Meter they directly told us that we theft electricity 99%. They say no one can Raid for this and none of the BSES raid officer could do anything. She have two sons who are married and they all do the theft process. Not only Kalavati Devi many other residence members theft power supply. So I kindly request you to do the raid in that house and take the pictures plus take some hard action so that in future they can't think for Power theft.

Thanks.

Amit Kaushal

power theft - prince travels/owner Raghubir singh

To whom it may concern this is bring to your notice that my neighbour Mr Raghubir singh add:- Prince Travels, 5/1 prem nagar, double storey,najaf garh road,tilak nagar. is absolutely stealing power by inner circuit extra non meter connection. though he operate A.C. whole day then also bill is very less, also he uses heavy water motor even for washing his 6-7 buses everyday.yuo can assume how much his bill amount should be if take approximate average.due to his heavy load we suffer many times because of service wire melts.
kindly take neccasarry action at the earliest.
thanks

i want to chek my bill payment
N Jan 7, 2011 by
godse1975 BSES  - Uttam Nagar, West Delhi, Delhi, India

Dated:-07.01.2011

To,
The BSES Limited,
Division vikash puri, Distric Centre, Jank Pure,
New Delhi - 110058

Sub.: Complaint against Meter Reading Checker Executive.
(Regarding Fraud Enforcement against us electricity theft)

Respected,Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to the complaint against electricity reading check executive. The above meter is in the name of Ramesh Singh / Rajender Singh vide connection no. K.No.: 2650 W402 2702 and CRN No.: 2650156827 R/o Plot no. 52, Block L1, Mohan Garden, Uttam Nagar New Delhi-110059. Today, 07/01/2011 The BSES authorized meter reading executive has come at our home for meter reading checking around 12.00 PM. After checked the reading he do wrong argument to our house lady. He shaw us the stabilizer wire which is place nearby distribution board and said, You thefting electricity. We ask him this is stabilizer wire you can check it. He pull out stabilizer wire and hang in air beside DB and took the picture to their Mobil then said to the family ladies, I will complaint against you now. Unnecessary threaten us, said “Aap bijli chori karto ho, kuch kahana he” We ask him about his name and cell no but he never give any answer and go away to the house.
Sir, I hope he will not do such, like he said because, I think he want try to get some money but he could not get. But sir this is wrong absolutely miss use of their position Therefore you are kindly requested to please take necessary action being this moment. So that he could not hunter to any other person.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

(Nanu Ram)
Mobile No. 9971619395
A Mar 29, 2011 by
baljit choudhary

I want to complain against Rajiv Verma nick name raju and his elder nick name bobby who live in mandavli fazalpur . He is the owner of Ramo medicos . this person rob electricity in evening and in night everyday
he rob light from meter directly . I can just only request to you to take action against rajiv verma thank you
address- A-3 Shiv Mandir road Mandavli Fazalpur Delhi-92
A Aug 2, 2011 by
guman singh BSES  - Uttam Nagar, West Delhi, Delhi, India

To

The BSES,
ELECTRIC THEFT CONTROL,
NEW DELHI.

SUBJECT:- ELECTRIC THEFT DIRECT POLE IN KHANPUR DISTRICT, B 204 AND 206 TIGRI EXTENSION NEW DELHI 62, NAME OF MR. HARKESH AND MR. SUMER SON OF RAMBHAJAN MORE THAN 1 (ONE) YEARS.

DEAR SIR,

We are staying in a neighbor of Mr. Harkesh and found that he is doing theft the electricity direct from the poll since one year. due to this we are facing our meter not works properly and it effect the light voltage also. please take necessary action against them.

resident welfare association
A Sep 6, 2012 by
Sohan sharma

Illigal electric theft by tea vendors in Karkardooma lawyers Chambers Building E, F, and, G Block.
They Burn Heater Thousand Watt to one thausand five hundred watt. Specialy G Block and F Block Lawyers Chamber.
In G Block Also Mise Use electric at ground floor.
In F Block Whole Tea vendors prepare tea on heater by theft Your Illigle connection.
Please Take action This like theaf.
I Hope U will take action.
THANKING YOU
N Jun 13, 2013 by
sunny_lover32

DEAR SIR MY NEIGHBOUR IS STEALING ELECTRICITY AT A LARGE SCALE FOR MANY YEARS THEY HAVE FOUR ACS AND MANY OTHER APPLIANCES & COMMERCIAL USE ( hozri summer & winter garment's making a product ) heavy MODE OF THEFT IS THAT THEY HAVE ANOTHER DIRECT CONNECTION AND CHANGEOVER SWITCH ON THEIR GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR STAIRCASE WHILE WE PAY SO HEAVY BILLS FOR BEING HONEST YET THEY ENJOY FREE POWER . PLEASE VISIT THEM AND TAKE ACTION . ADDRESS IS- NAME -ANAND NIWAS ( HAPPY ANAND & NEELAM ANAND ) WZ-S3-21 OLD MAHAVIR NAGAR, TILAK NAGAR, NEAR MATA BALWANT KAUR SCHOOL, NEW DELHI 110018
N Jun 13, 2013 by

SUB :- BSES - FRAUD ENFORCEMENT AGAINST US ELECTRICITY THEFT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v.kandari

electricity theft by vinay singh he is living at dilshad colony b-108 flat no S.2 dilshad colony delhi .95...he is using the electricity llligali..so i rqusted to bses department person kindly take the action soon on this matter...
v.kandari

Electricity theft by vinay singh since 8.07.2011.He is living at dilshad colony b-108 flat no S.2 dilshad colony delhi .95.We alredy complaint in wrriten on 15.12...2011 to the dy.general manager g.t.r receipt no 2887 on 15.12.2011...but there is not any responce we get...Still he is using the electricity in iiilgal way...after that we send the iiilgal notice on dated 31.1.2013 to bses through the advocate mukesh sharama delhi high court...chamber no..G 703 karkadoma court delhi.by registerd AD...BUT still we cant get any responce from in this matter...
I requsted to bses enforcement kindly take the action soon in this matter
raghubir singh