BSNL BROADBAND - Ambernath Telephone Exchange - TEL - 0251-2686170 broadband connection not installed / working

DATTATRAY WYANKAT SHINDE
Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Dattatray Shidne. My BSNL Landline cum internet telephone No. is 0251-2686170. My BSNL broadband connections has been installed around three weeks back. But the same is not working or it's not getting connected due to non availability of some ADSL connectivity. In modem the connection of ADSL is not coming. On enquiring on this error with the connection, the vendor Deepak Jadhav, who has done the installation at my residance is not giving any response on the same. He has given me an enquiry number of ambernath telephone exchange (i.e 0251-2682200) but, nobody is picking on this number after verious continuous calls. Can you please suggest me the way to get this resolved? As i am an working person, do not get time to go and visit the exchange personally on any working day.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Dattatray Shinde
Cell no 9325274781

Comments

I have also tying since last 2 days on 0251-2686170 to get my telephone corrected but vain.
Sunil

Go for PAcenet in ambernath.

I B.VENKATSUBBARAO my bsnl l.line no is 0251-2688341it has been not working since a week i.e 21/710 i had lodge a complaint & no one had trunedup to reslove the problem . Can you please suggest me the way to get this resolved? As i am an working person, do not get time to go and visit the exchange personally on any working day.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.
N Oct 2, 2013 by
vilma dourado

I am Vilma dourado i have done my top-up recharge on 12th of september but it is in vain