BSNL Broadband - Bangalore Telecom - BSNL Broadband/Internet not working

Ahmed Talib

Since last week (21st Sep 09), my broadband service/internet is down (PPP Down) repeated complaints has fallen deaf ears of the concerned Dept. However my phone(2543 7146) is working. Every time I register a complaint the same is closed without solving my problem (3 complaints -2509/0001(closed without assigning any reason as per customer support Exec, 0909/898 closed quoting problem rectified as per C S Exec, finally 30th Sep - 0909/595 with No response till now).

Similar issue has repeated in the recent past where sometimes telephone line goes faulty or Internet is down, which is solved after registering a complaint or sometime without even a complaint. This time it is pathetic, the complaint is closed without rectifying the problem. One of the customer support executives was rude on phone today or was dictating terms to me.

I even tried calling the respective area’s Exchange, post repeated calls I got their Supervisor’s Mobile No. ending with XX797 only to hear one patriotic song and no answer always.

I still hope this problem would be solved at earliest.

K.G.Halli, (A.C.Post)
Bangalore - 560 045

Comments

in net orkut is not working - Broadband

Dev Raj, Hno 512, anandpur road, pathankot .telephone no.01862232229.compliaint is that in my broadband orkut ia banned plz start it.

when i open my orkut it shows blank page solve my probem

write these fellows issue vl get solved, i solved my 2 months local probs with in 24 hours after email raping dem.

Senior Officers in Bangalore Telecom District
DGM(INSTLN) SURENDRA BABU G 2238 4966 dgm_wll@sancharnet.in
DGM(MM) N SASIDARAN 2221 2233 dgm_mm@sancharnet.in
DGM(OFC/CC) L R SHANMUKHAPPA 2229 6765 dgm_cc@sancharnet.in
DGM(CDMA) ATHENAM ALAGAIAH 2238 4965

This is the secon time that Orkut is not accesseable all the other site are working please rectify and fix as early as possible PH NO :08026720330

hi

respect sir/madam,

Please i kindly request to u, to check the usage of october month and i want full details usage of thus month.
i did not use usage 2336 mb.

respect sir/madam

please check my last month bill and put what ever download charges are done. please verify last month bill usage charge put at more please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please check the bill.

Resp. Sir/Madam

Hi I am shashikant gaikwad my Mob No is 9423183209, I purchasing new handset Karban KC441 I want GPRS setting for same, I am trying to log in to MyBSNL Portal and set configuration for handset but unfortunately their is no KARBAN mobile listed in handset list. so please help on the that

Thanks- Shashikant

respect sir/madam

9 days back they have give bsnl broadband connection now net is not working data packets is moving but no browsing, please check.

My net connection has not been working for months . No, action hasbeen taken . I tried simunteniously to recover the connection but all in vein . So, I am requesting you
please take steps to make order the connection, otherwise, my money is just going out,

The only way to solve problems with BSNL is by sending EMails / SMS / letters to the Sr Officers starting from the Top. I also resort to complaints by Post cards so thatit is transparent for all in BSNL to see.

None of them pick up the phones. If you happen to meet them in person, you willbe horrified by their attitude. The only way out of this is privatization. GOD SAVE THE PEOPLE OF INDIA FROM SUCH HORRIBLE GOVERNMENT OFFICERS.
N Mar 18, 2011 by
S.Bharathi

My phone no 08592256559 applied for shifting after three months gave connection though paid two months bill again three months bill amount send. How can I pay without using. Complaints not accepting. I do not want BSNL brad band and phone connection pl.cancel.
N Jun 29, 2011 by
satyaprakashramadhyani

since we have been Broad band customer along with our land line #080-23480797- # 58 first floor fourth main meenakshinagar Bengaluru 560079. Our B.B. was working till last week since Monday it is NOT ACCESS THROUGH SERVER WE ARE UNABLE TO OPEN B.B. please RECTIFY - the same at your earliest and facilitate us to work for Exams of our daughter-D.com.Science -final.
early execution in the matter is highly obliged.
N Jun 6, 2012 by
rssaraju

I am having a land line connection bearing No. 080/25454944. I used to have broadband connection for this telephone also. While coming to U.S.A in the month of December 2011, I requested for cancellation of the broadband connection and keep the telephone line in usage.

Now I am coming back to Bangalore on 10.6.2012.

I REQUEST YOU TO ARRANGE THE BROADBAND CONNECTION FOR THIS TELEPHONE WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT. CAN I GET THE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFORMATION TO WHOM I HAVE TO CONTACT EITHER BY MAIL OR BY TELEPHONE