BSNL - refund of sequirity deposit

saket nandan niraj
i have submitted my sim card along with the copy of last bill deposited on dated 05.03 .07 to the JTO BSNL Kshtwar J&K with request to kindly refund my sequirity depositand unadjusted amount that i deposited during taking connection.but after passing ten months till now i am waiting for my refund of amt.RS 2700.

Comments

I surrundered my brodband connection with Hoshiarpur PB exchange on 29 June 2008 while proceeding abroad, my scurity
has not yet refunded.

May I request to arrange refund of my security immdtly, on the address mentioned in application form.

Thanking U.

My contact No inAustralia is 00610430299196.

I am Ganesh I have surrundered my Telephone connection (044-22631579) with Chennai Alandur exchange on 10 September 2008 while Shifting my residence, my security deposit has not yet refunded.

I am (noor-jabi) I have surrundered my Telephone connection (0135-2724494) with dehradun exchange on 24 feb 2010 while Shifting my residence, my security deposit has not yet refunded.plzzz take action in that case
i want my security money soon.. its a very long
time to waiting my security money

kindly let me know about the my land line refund status of number-25614794 which has been surrendred on 4th February 2010 at the AGN Commercial (North-East) Office.

NARAYAN RAO

I surrundered my BFONE (WLL) connection with complete instrument and accessories to Sub-Divisional C.S.C.(Bolinj) Virar on 16th April 2010. Wherein I have got acknowledgement of entire acessories accept in working condition by the Department but I have yet not received my scurity deposit refunded.

May I request to kindly arrange the refund of my security immidiately, on the address mentioned in application form.

Thanking U.

Kodambakkam Telephone Exchange Building
No. 1 Ganga Nagar,
Kodambakkam, Chennai – 600 024

Sub : Refund of Deposit upon surrender of Landline No. 24732126

As you are aware, the above mentioned BSNL land line was surrendered on 11th November, 2011 and the required application along with original deposit receipt for Rs 3, 000/- was submitted to you on the same day ( copy of the acknowledgement is enclosed).

I have been contacting your office in person as well as over phone on several occasions for the refund of deposit. But I am yet to receive the refund of deposit amount. You will agree to the fact that BSNL should return back the deposit amount within 60 days of surrendering the phone line.

Please let me know the status on the above.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

T.R. SAJI
No. 30( Old no. 28), Alagiri Nagar Main Road
Vadapalani
Chennai – 600 026

Copy to : The General Manager, BSNL/Chennai Telephones, 1-Ganga Nagar, Kodambakkam
Copy to : The Chief General Manager, Chennai Telephones,

To
Accounts Officer Karaikudi,
BSNL

Sub: Refund of security deposit Tele No 4567259423 on 17.03.2011

Sir, I have surrendered my broadband and landline on 17.03.2011. I requested to refund the amount to my SBI account No 20002818980. Till date I did not get the refund amount. Please refund the balance amount without further delay.

Thankyou.

Anand EP,
Military Engineer Services
ep.anand@yahoo.com
N Dec 19, 2013 by
Muruganmin

My Surrender Landline No. 044-27935082, Address - No.12, Ambal Street, Ramana nagar, Minjur - 601203.

As you are aware, the above mentioned BSNL land line was surrendered on 3rd March, 2013.

I have been contacting your office over phone on several occasions for the refund of deposit. But I am yet to receive the refund of deposit amount. You will agree to the fact that BSNL should return back the deposit amount within 60 days of surrendering the phone line.

Please let me know the status on the above.

Thanking you,
N Mar 26, 2014 by
rsuthar

kindly let me know about the my land line refund status of number-079-22844624 which has been surrendered on 24.07.2014 at the your BSNL Office Naroda, GIDC, Ahmedabad. Gujarat.

Please do the needful asap.

Rajendra Suthar