BSNL - Online bill payment

Abhisek Basu Mullick
I've a BSNL landline connection in Kolkata. My parents in India use this line. Recently I wanted to enroll myself for online bill payment option of BSNL as currently I'm staying in UK. Howerver I was astonished to know that the online enrollment form doesn't have West Bengal as service circle in it's drop down menu. They have two entries for south east India but none of them contain any region of West Bengal. It's really surprising that inspite of being the larest telecom operator of India BSNL portal ignores a region where it has millions of subscribers. How should I pay my monthly bill as my parents at Kolkata are quite aged?

Comments

Recently I have taken a BSNL broadband connection in Kolkata. In the first bill the call details has not mentioned. So I thought to enroll for on line details. When I put all the details and click ok the the system says that the Customer ID is not available. The same customer ID I have taken from my first telephone bill. I have tried 4 times but same result.

Kindly guide me how to enroll for on line billing information.

sir
i have a lanline connection of BSNL.but i am unable to pay my bill online as there is no option for westbengal circle.though there is two separate circle for north east.i dont espect it from such areputed company like BSNL.

I've a BSNL landline connection in Monteswar, Burdwan, west bengal. My parents in monteswar use this line. There are no payment option in monteswar and currently I'm staying in jharkhand. If there any online bill payment option of BSNL at this region? I want to know that how could I get this facility. It's really surprising that inspite of being the larest telecom operator of India BSNL portal ignores a region where it has millions of subscribers. How should I pay my monthly bill as my parents at monteswar are quite aged?

can i know the bill amount of the month of july and august

its really pathetic..BSNL being the largest service provider, but still i am unable to register as online bill payment option. i am seriously now thinking to opt out of postpaid plan in its very first month, the BSNL broadband service which i am currently using is really bad...
i dont know if anyone is ever going to read this post and subsequent comments...
Bhai Sahab NAhin Lagta(BSNL). keep it up.

i stay at delhi, but my bsnl landline at resi. at guskara, burdwan,

so i want my bill pay online.

please help me how can pay my bill

bsnl is a sick service provider i know.
I use 512 unlimited. their net is very good I get approx 800kbps (yes true).

I went to pay bill online.. their online portal is a piece of shit. they allow hdfc and uti bank customers only... see this is real piece of shit. i could design a better site than their current "shit added services"

I need to go to post office on monday and pay my bills...

the landline bill was not reached at home from last five months and that's why excess payment i.e. fine had been paid by me and it discourage me. so kindly do the needful. my telephone no. is 2319234 and my consumer no. is 214020
esvaran

i had given check on Aug30 but still the bills pending, my outgoing was disconnected past two weeks.

i am partha i am useing bsnl internet for pc, but internet speed is very slow.kindly recover this problem..west bengal .dist-paschim midnapur.dantan ..my no-9932043794

good eve sir,
sir, i got EVDO card, before 2 month.but right now onwards we dont have proper connection..then 2 month bill is 1740..how it is possible...monthly charge is 550(unlimited)...sir clearly refer that EVDo proper connection...am in chrompet

I had registered for the online bill payment option. Not able to login for paying bills online. Every time I login, it shows a message of 'Exception of type system'. Help in getting this thing sorted out.

I have registered for online payment of my BSNL CHENNAI land line number 044-22395716, but the number was wrongly typed as 044- 22395721.

This was wrongly typed by me on 25 /10 /2008 and my first online bill payment was made for RS.246/-.

Kindly arrange to credit it into the right number 044 -22395716.
THE PHONE NUMBER IS REGISTEREED IN THE NAME OF
V S SRIDHARAN.

V KISHORE

I am S.Karthikeyan, The details of my landline is as below, along with my latest billing details :

• Telephone Number 24484018
• Bill Number 839012868
• Bill Date 10/11/2008
• Pay By Date 01/12/2008

I made online payment for the month of Nov’2008 on 25/11/2008, using my ICICI VISA card for an outstanding amount of Rs.1, 033/=. I attempted the online payment using
the website billchn.bsn.co.in, after keying my credit card details the screen got hung for almost 5 minutes, I had to close the screen and attempt it again. In my second attempt,
the payment was successful for the sum of Rs.1033/= and received a confirmation as well in the screen towards my payment.

Now when I check my credit card statement after 5 days, besides my successful payment for Rs.1033/ I see the first (failed) transaction also billed to my credit card for the sum of Rs.1033/.
Could you please reverse the first failed transaction and credit Rs.1033/ back to my credit card.

Karthik…

I am venkatesh.The details of my bill is
• Telephone Number 241074
• Bill Number T051220083577576
Bill Date 5/12/2008
• Pay By Date 26/12/2008
I want to make online payment for the month of december 2008 on 24/12/2008. we stay in peddapuram East godavari dist. Using icici credit card could u please explain me how to pay this bill.

Venkatesh…

Dear Sir

MY MOBILE NO: 9445050130.

this noumber in 9444411489 in jpdi card . so my noumer 9445050130 usage charge only i want. so sms font AMT but send noumber is missing i thing 5 degit noumber.

please answer me.

Thankyou

How to make online payment for BSNL landline and broadband in West Bengal circle? Is there any web portal for the above?

Shivaji Modak
+968-99816750

how to pay the bill of board band??

sir, I stay in Andhra pradesh, Tirupathi circle. My land line number is 08571231799, I want to pay my bill online through icici debit card, could you please help me regarding

I am staying at Chainsa at Faridabad, Ballabgarh. My land line number is 01292209527, I want to pay my bill online through SBI Debit Card. I also have SBI credit card. Could you please help me the procedure to pay through Internet Banking as I have the user name and password of SBI/Syndicate Bank.

Thanking you,