BSNL - Online bill payment

Abhisek Basu Mullick
I've a BSNL landline connection in Kolkata. My parents in India use this line. Recently I wanted to enroll myself for online bill payment option of BSNL as currently I'm staying in UK. Howerver I was astonished to know that the online enrollment form doesn't have West Bengal as service circle in it's drop down menu. They have two entries for south east India but none of them contain any region of West Bengal. It's really surprising that inspite of being the larest telecom operator of India BSNL portal ignores a region where it has millions of subscribers. How should I pay my monthly bill as my parents at Kolkata are quite aged?

Comments

I have not receaved any Bill since it installed in march 2009. My telephone No 033-22517362.please send me my bill through e-mailat the earliest so that i can get consumer no, and can log in for payment of the bill.thanks, b n chattopadhya

no bill receaved on tel no.03322517362, please send it by e mail.

I beg to inform you, i am coutomer your bsnl telephone @ brodband services. i want to pay my bill through SBI DEBITCARD?

Please, giude to me.please slove my problem.my conection by name is RITA GOSWAMI / TEL no-25819030.

SRIJEEB GOSWAMI

To Geve the Information of BSNL Land Line Phone Bill Deposit By Net Banking

GOOD MORNING SIR

MY NO IS [.0751-2423171] .I AM LIVING GWALIOR[M.P.]. I WANT TO ONLINE PAYMENT LANDLINE CONNECTION. HOW IT POSSIBLE PLEASE HELP ME

i am from rairangpur(orissa) .i want to see details of bill of month jun. tel no.06794222332

Respected sir,
Our WLL internet no.2804103.The connectionalwayscreat a problem in password verification & speed only 20 kbps.Internet connect some time & creat a problem.Please salve our problem.
My contect no.(9826826295).
Thank you.
Nataraj

i Not receive my telephone bill & how we can get online method.

I did not received my previous bill from March 2009 to till
so, kindly send the bill in every month.
thanking you.
KAMDEO SINGH
FLAT NO-A/3,
KALYANPUR, ROAD, NO4,
SINGH MORE, HATIA,
RANCHI
TELEPHONE NO.RANW 2936149
CONSUMER NO. 65564995

I Have a BSNL WLL phone and my number is (0674-2116021). I rarely receive the monthly bills at my address and that is the reason i used to check the bill from net on the site orissa.bsnl.co.in and i used to take a printout and then pay the bills. But since this month i.e July 2009 i am not able to connect to this site and the site states that "this site may harm your computer" . Is it possible that a such a site could really be infected or is it BSNL trying to harash its customers? If so then it is really disgusting...
is there any other site of BSNL which can help me to view my bills?

RECEIPT OF TELEPHONE BILL ON LAST DAY - State Bank of India

SIR,

I AM CHIEF MANAGER IN SBI POSTED AT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE PANCHKULA. MY LANDLINE PHONE ALLOTED TO ME BY THE BANK IS NO. 0172-2552669 AND RESIDENCE NO. IS FLAT NO. 203, GH-8, SECTOR-20 PANCHKULA . BILLING IS DONE IN THE NAME OF STATE BANK OF INDIA. FROM THE LAST FOUR MONTHS I AM GETTING THE BILL EITHER ON THE LAST DAY OF DEPOSIT DATE OF THE BILL OR ON SUNDAY IF LAST DATE IS ON MONDAY. AS I HAVE TO COMMUNICATE WITH SBI BRANCHES I CANNOT EFFORD TO GET MY PHONE DISCONNECTED DUE TO NON PAYMENT OF THE BILL. TWO MONTHS BACK I HAD TO PAY LATE FEE ALSO. I SHALL BE HIGHLY OBLIGED IF YOU PLEASE DIRECT THE CONCERN PERSON TO DELIVER THE BILL IN TIME. IN THE BANK WE ARE GETTING BILLS MIN 15 DAYS BEFORE THE LAST DATE.

S.K.SHARMA
CHIEF MANAGER
SBI, ADM. OFFICE, SECTOR-5,
PANCHKULA

my phone number is 040-24043604. As i have not received the bill for the month of june09 yet i tried to find out by dialling 1501 but i could not enter my 4 digit T number as iam not aware of it.Thus i failed in my effort to know my phone bill for june09.Again i tried to get it by online bill enquiry .Here too i failed to get it even after i entered my phone number and user id number properly.Though i entered correct numbers i could not get the information required by me..i could be thankful if you could let me know where i can get my 4 digit T number and also where i can get my user id number.

They have a separate website for West Bengal Circle. You can go to http://www.wb.bsnl.co.in/ and click on "My Bill" -> Telephone Bill. Register and start using it.

sir bill pay mant on landline no 0421 2201906

I want to get my full detail of landline No. 01892-227164. Detail of all incoming & outgoing calls. It is therefor i request you to kindly provide me the datail for the month of Ist June to 31st July 2009. As my Bill is Rupees 606/- Kindly post my detail on my email-Id vinodmehr@gmail.com
Yours faithfully

Vinod Kumar Mehra
S/o. Sh. Hem Raj Mehra
Type -II, Set No. 5
Vill. Tika Chelian,
Dharamsala - 176215
magesh

my phone no 04147-295721 what is the status of the pending payment pease clear and presently my phone was out of order

repay the advance - BSNL

respected sir, i am natarajan from viruthachelam ( cuddulore dist, state-tamilnadu). we were return my home telephone to bsnl office in a proper manner. but until now i did't recive my advance money.
please take my comlaint and give me a solution.

first telephone detail : user name : R.SOMASUNDARAM
phone no : 04143 222408
second telephone detail: user name : S.VELMURUGAN
phone no :04143 223327
my contact no 9976987501

I stay in Mohali (Chandigarh) Punjab. My Mobile No. is 9463837020, SIM No. is 8991536124111635686 blocked. Please mail/sms to me my PUK no.
my another no. is 9463277516
Manjeet Singh Mann
vaishu

hi

Is there any possible way for making online payment of landline bills through HDFC netbanking.I tried to pay the bill through your site billchn.bsnl.co.in.But in the list of banks provided for payin, hdfc bank is missing.Help me to sort out the problem.

bsnl broadband