BSNL - not able to open bb services.bsnl.in

K.Viswambharan
To verify mu internet usage, I tried to open the site
bb services.bsnl.in. I tried several occassions but failed.
Please help to open the site.

Comments

mohit

I have a complaint about my b.b. that when ever i use my b.b the ask again for the restart the net i have gave complaint to u r office they told that we cannot help so i came back.
so plz help it out.

sir, we want to see our bill in detail . the charges for BB are much more so let us know the details of BB service. phone no is 02192252550.

whenever I open your website "bbservice.bsnl.in", I get the site of IBM software. so I am unable to see my usage and balance space.

i cannot open the Usage Detail Portal of my Broad band service.My UID is: sura_976603
dhakate

good performance

am using B.B.connection (BSNL) Home Plan 250/-
I am unable to see my usage records through b b service.bsnl.in
Will you please help me in this regard ?

I am using Broad band services. monhtly 8 gb plan.Whenever I open the site (bbservice.bsnl.in ) cannotopen it. so i am unable to see my usage

usage details please, details of free downloading time etc...

Sir
I Can't check my usage details in
bbservice.bsnl.in MY BILL OF MONTH MARCH 2009 IS TOO MUCH ;

sir

I ma using a home plan 500 it may create a problem for me that i am unable to use a "view usage " page to check whether i have crossed my limit or not. but my bsnl account is working and i cann't check my internet usage Please note that problem is created since 9th May 2009.please solve my problem as soon as possible.
knvora

am unable to see my usage records as the website www.databsnl.in doesn't open there iam using . hence i request u to solve the problem as soon as possible
Thanking you.

'bbservices.bsnl.in' this site does not open. Hence I don't get any idea about my usage.When this site rarely opens, the usage record is always blank.

i m not able to see the usage records.plz kindly go through the mail n help me to sought out the prblm as soon as possible.
A sudhi

not getting bbservice.bsnl.in - BSNL

I am not able to open bbservice.bsnl.in to view usage. I tried many times but failed. Please help sir to do so.If not able to view the usage, Sorry to say, we can't believe the usage which u will try to show us later.Hope it wouldbe taken into consideration

respected sir,

even i m suffering from the same problem.i am not able to check my account usage. i got this "home 500c plan" in which there is 1.5 gb of download/upload free n usage from 2 am to 8 am free. The thing is that when i get bill amount it is as if they are charging for night usage also. i m not able to confirm if they r doin so. also when i try show some sign of dispute with my bill they force me to pay the bill n make me write written complaint to it, for which there is no response.
sir kindly tell me how can i take some legal action against them, so that they are answerable to me..

kindly consider my problem and respond to as as possible..

varun kumar

Thi is to inform you that after displaying the correct user name (rkhandoo) and the correct password as indicated by the BSNL Gandinagar Jammu ( J & K)., your observation is displayed that username and password is not correct, with the result, I am not in a position to view the daily usage of broadband.This may be looked into and the fault on your side rectified, otherwise it is nothing betrayel.

Roop Krishan Handoo
rkhandoo@bsnl.in

krishen, roop@yahoo.com
roopkrishanhandoo@gmail.com

onseveral times i tried to open the portal user id, but it never works with the result iam not in a position to get the usage off broadband. every time it says that the username and or, the password aere not correct.This may be looked into and the fault removed.

rkhandoo@bsnl.in

not able to see account usage what to do?

I am not able to open bb service.bsnl.in to see my broadband usages.There iam using the net more than the limit of 1gb hence i request u to solve the problem as soon as possible.
GRKOMPAL