BSNL - Remove CALLER TUNE

kannan Murugappan
Remove CALLER TUNE
sir, i m Kannan, (+91 9444550744, bsnl cellone prepaid) please get my caller tune removed as i m unable to contact your customer care officer (56700) & i m not getting my caller tune removed despite several efforts.

thanks

Kannan MR,

Comments

Same thing happened to me and its disgusting, my father was angry to me for wasting money. I am very angry with Bsnl for it.

Not registering caller tunes - CellOne

I downloaded a caller tune from my mobile using cellone service. They charged for that caller tune but I did not receive any sms of confirmation and also that caller tune is not working . I tried once more but no response and my money is wasted. This is ridicules.

balance reduction - cellone annant prepaid BSNL

my account balance have been reduced by Rs 30/- around 20-25 days ago .I have complaint on this issue a several times, but all in vain. coz each time i call i get a reply from customer care executives that the work is on progress but action is actuaaly not being taken .so please take a note on it and refund as soon as possible.

i have spent more money, trying to remove the caller tune...
tried the customer care...which is obviously...no use...!!

now i only want the caller tune be removed from my cell phone...!!!
Raunak

Remove CALLER TUNE
sir, i m Raunak, (+91 9461226777, bsnl cellone prepaid anant) please get my caller tune removed as i m unable to contact your customer care officer (56700) & i m not getting my caller tune removed despite several efforts.
priya

to unsubscribe from the caller tunes jus sms BT DCT to 56700..
u will no more have the caller tones..!
Damera vakula BSNL  - Visakahpatnam, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

My phone number is 9490378554(pre paid). Please remove caller tune from my mobile.

Mail me SMS code to remove caller tune. I have tried my times but could not remove it.

Vakula

sir, (+91 9452492764, bsnl cellone prepaid ) please get my caller tune removed as i m unable to contact your customer care officer & i m not getting my caller tune removed despite several efforts.
Srini BSNL  - Visakahpatnam, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

remove caller tune in postpaid mobile 9435119010

just go to new text message and write UNSUBSCRIBE send it to 56700
Nitin Asthana BSNL  - Visakahpatnam, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India

Sir
Please remove my caller tune my number is- 9452235038 (Prepaid)

my name is kunal and my mobile number is +919403000156.i want to remove my caller tune now and several times sent massage viz. UNSUB ALL to 56700.But due to some unknown reason massage is not being sent.
So I request you to please remove my caller tune as early possible.

deactivate caller tune - bsnl prepaid no 9486471850

I dont want caller tune, but iam unable to do get contact with customer care.please stop caller tune in my phone no ;9486471850

M.THUYAVAN

Without my consent I have been forced with a caller tune to my cell phone no.9433226684 which I am not interested also feel very disgusted. In this connection several times I have contacted BSNL customer service care (9433094330), but all my efforts are in vain. They are really good for nothing. Finding no other alternative I seek your best help so that my said caller tune is disabled immediately.

sir i want to remove my caller tune my number is 9441302336 what i have to do

my name is mukesh kumar and my mobile number is +919412980279. I want to remove my caller tune now and several times sent massage viz. UNSUB ALL to 56700.But due to some unknown reason massage is not being sent.
So I request you to please remove my caller tune with immediae effect.
i have spent more money, trying to remove the caller tune...
tried the customer care...which is obviously...no use...!!

Mukesh Kumar

remove caller tone - BSNL

my no. is 9460437874 i want to remove my no. caller tune .
so please remove this no. caller tune, thanks

1.My name is George P Joseph. I request you to take necessary steps to remove following facilities added in my postpaid connection No from my phone No 9435733358 at the earliest :-

(a) caller tone from my phone No 9435733358. I already used to give msgs to 56700, but no response from them.

(b) I already give application to remove GPRS connection in last week of October 08. But the same is not removed as yet.

2. May I request your good office to remove above facilities from my postpaid connection at an early date please.

my name is nanditha suseelan and my mobile number is +919495826688. I want to remove my caller tune now and several times sent massage to 56700.But due to some unknown reason massage is not being sent.
So I request you to please remove my caller tune with immediae effect.

hello tune - Prepaid

dear sir,
my hello tune is not chanced but chareges is take .customer care number is not working .pls reply.pls send curret customer care number pls.
my mobile number is 9965397065