BSNL / CellOne - Online Bill Payment

Ekta Shukla

When I login to BSNL portal (http://portal.bsnl.in/) and view outstanding bill for registered postpaid cellone connection and try to pay bill online, the site does not redirect me to a proper page. I think it should display list of banks with an option to make payment but it just does not display anything useful or displays an error sometime.

Ekta Shukla

Comments

I have also faced a similar issue.
The problem is valid but there is a workaround.

Assume you have BSNL cellone connection in Chhattisgarh state.
Once you login to BSNL portal, go to "CELLONE BILL PAYMENTS" and then "VIEW / PAY OUTSTANDING BILLS".
In select circle screen, select state as "AndhraPradesh".
It would show you "No outstanding bills" message if you do not have any registered connection from AndhraPradesh state.
Then just select your relevant state. Ex: Chattisgarh. It will ask for confirmation to change state. Select yes.
It would display outstanding bill if you have registered connection of Chattisgarh state. Click on invoice number. It would display outstanding bill.
Click "Make Pay". It would redirect you to proper screen with list of banks to choose from.

I am able to make payment for Cellone Chhattisgarh by following above steps. Also, I am getting 1% discount on next bill for a online payment.

Tarun Singh

pay cellone bill online by card.

cell no - 9431602296, A/C NO - 300389593,
SIR, AN AMOUNT OF RS 1074/- PER MONTH IS BEING DEDUCTED REGULARLY, AS RECURRING CHARGES/FIXED MONTHELY CHARGES. LET US KNOW HOW IT WILL BE REFUNDED/ STIOPPED
Muheet

in my lap top all the sites are opening without http://www.bsnl.co.in to pay my bill online since past few days on my office network. but when i am using bsnl gprs it is opening..

Kindly guide.

cell bill online payment

I would like to pay my phonebill onlibe

Payment Issue - BSNL Cellone Connection

Sub: Bill Payment through Credit Card not accepted.

I have made the payment towards the invoice: 628959361 for the numbers 9446051005, 9446451005 and 9446511005 on 11th March 2009 through the payment portal. The status I received at the time of payment was ‘Payment Initiated’. The status was the same when I checked after 3 days and I couldn’t try it anymore due to this unchanged status shown in the portal. On March 19th 2009, noticing that the payment has not been accepted yet and the status shown is still the same, I contacted the Customer Care but the executive asked me to call another number. From there I was asked to call another number, and this process continued till I called the 6th person and I was told that sometimes the payment would be authorized only on due dates and would be sorted out today itself (as it was the due date). Also, I sent a complaint to Public Grievance cell on the same day (Ref: No: KRL/CO/2009/3464) explaining the issue.

But to my surprise, all three connections have been barred from this morning due to the non-payment of bill. I called up the customer care again and spoke to Surya .N .P regarding this but the response was too cold and I had been informed that it’s the mistake from BSNL and not their. I thought that BSNL is running the customer care department and the executives are responsible to answer the customers and help them to solve problems.

My connection is still barred and the status in the portal is still ‘Initiated’. Kindly do the needful.
Thanking you,
Navin

No receiving Bills - BSNL Cellone

I am not recieveing cellone bills since i have changed address. I have given the new address also, but still it is not coming from last 5-6 months. The Pin code is missing in the address. Please take corrective action. my details are :

NAME: Vaibhav Shah
MOBILE#: 9440877182
A/C#: 201663304
ADDRESS: 24-155, Sita Meadows,
Badangpet Village & Post,
Via Kanchanbagh,
HYDERABAD 500058

When I login to cellone.in and goes to pay online bill (http://portal.bsnl.in/) and for registered postpaid cellone connection and try to pay bill online, the site does not opened and message cannot find sever

Jitendra Suthar

please deactivate DND on mobile 9440108891. I want to receive ads from other service providers. please deactivate it very soon.

While trying to pay the mobile bill online, could not complete the process. The following information came up always. Could you please tell me what is hapening. And what to do.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Lian

Sir
i want to pay my cellone bill through on line

plz tel me how ?

thanks
sahu

cellone bill payment

SIR MERA MOBILE NO.9412793266 JO KI MAINE BRIJ CON. SE KHARIDA THA MAINE PREPAID MANGNE PAR BHI USNE MUJHE POSTPAID DE DIYA YEH KEH KAR KI IS ME BIL NAHI AAYGA KYUNKI ISME TOPUP SIM HAI AUR MERE PASS AAJ TAK BILL BHI NAHI AAYA HAI OUR CONNECTION BHI BANDHO GAYA

sir, i paid my postpaid cellone bill online through onlinesbi for the first time. I didnt get the receipt and i really dont know how to retrieve the receipt and view it also. please guide me. anyway iam excited to have paid online for the first time.

thanks, with regards
Noklam Bisai

to pay mob bill online

BSNL online portal (for making post paid mobile payments) is very erratic. I have been paying online for the past 2 years but never it has been smooth operation. Errors such as "time out" session expired - re-login" etc., does appear frequently. Also, the server of BSNL is very slow and after payment we are not able to view the receipt for 2 or 3 days. Somebody has to seriously rectify the problem and ensure that customers do pay off their bills n a smooth and user friendly manner. I am yet to view the bill of May 2009. Today is already 17th June 2009.

G.NAGARAJ

SHOW ERROR ON MAKE PAYMENT - BSNL

ONLINE RECHARGE
I am unable to recharge my mobile through online sbj. It always shows Session Error at the end of the process. Kindly help me.

JAGATPAL SINGH

payments - payments

sir i want to pay monthly all electricity bill with internet. so kindly explain me how to register for that. kindly explain procedure

BSNL / CellOne - Online Bill Payment