BSNL / CellOne - Online Bill Payment

Ekta Shukla

When I login to BSNL portal (http://portal.bsnl.in/) and view outstanding bill for registered postpaid cellone connection and try to pay bill online, the site does not redirect me to a proper page. I think it should display list of banks with an option to make payment but it just does not display anything useful or displays an error sometime.

Ekta Shukla

Comments

Non availability of Network - BSNL / CellOne

I'd like to mention here that the Network of BSNL is not available at least 4 to 5 days a month.For the Post Paid Users there should be deduction for this period in monthly rental bills.
Further,
The BSNL Website is full to the brink with complaints.They should eliminate the complaints from step to step.
Vijay Kayal

i have bsnl postpaid connection so many year can u send me my mobile bill details on my e- mail id--- rajumemane@yahoo.com

if possible please do

regards

raju memane

please can tell me how find full details of bill on net.

i have bsnl prepaid connection so many year can u send me how i am deactive mycaller tune; plese send me tne details on my e- mail id--- pael_sanjoy@yahoo.co.in

if possible please do
Thanking You;
With regards;

Sanjoy Das

I have also faced a similar issue.
The problem is valid but there is a workaround.

Assume you have BSNL cellone connection in Chhattisgarh state.
Once you login to BSNL portal, go to "CELLONE BILL PAYMENTS" and then "VIEW / PAY OUTSTANDING BILLS".
In select circle screen, select state as "AndhraPradesh".
It would show you "No outstanding bills" message if you do not have any registered connection from AndhraPradesh state.
Then just select your relevant state. Ex: Chattisgarh. It will ask for confirmation to change state. Select yes.
It would display outstanding bill if you have registered connection of Chattisgarh state. Click on invoice number. It would display outstanding bill.
Click "Make Pay". It would redirect you to proper screen with list of banks to choose from.

I am able to make payment for Cellone Chhattisgarh by following above steps. Also, I am getting 1% discount on next bill for a online payment.

Tarun Singh

Sub: loss of cell phone - Mobile No.9443990350- reg

I have lost my cell phone bearing mobile No.9443990350 yesterday (27.6.2008) at 2000 hrs at Koyambedu, chennai. Kindly lock the dim and re-issue the sim with same phone number.

Thanking you,
R.V.Madhusudan
uttam

i have bsnl postpaid connection so year can u send me my mobile bill details on my e- mail id--- uttamkumbhar@yahoo.co.in
regards
uttam

pay cellone bill online by card.

cell no - 9431602296, A/C NO - 300389593,
SIR, AN AMOUNT OF RS 1074/- PER MONTH IS BEING DEDUCTED REGULARLY, AS RECURRING CHARGES/FIXED MONTHELY CHARGES. LET US KNOW HOW IT WILL BE REFUNDED/ STIOPPED
Muheet

in my lap top all the sites are opening without http://www.bsnl.co.in to pay my bill online since past few days on my office network. but when i am using bsnl gprs it is opening..

Kindly guide.

cell bill online payment

I would like to pay my phonebill onlibe

Payment Issue - BSNL Cellone Connection

Sub: Bill Payment through Credit Card not accepted.

I have made the payment towards the invoice: 628959361 for the numbers 9446051005, 9446451005 and 9446511005 on 11th March 2009 through the payment portal. The status I received at the time of payment was ‘Payment Initiated’. The status was the same when I checked after 3 days and I couldn’t try it anymore due to this unchanged status shown in the portal. On March 19th 2009, noticing that the payment has not been accepted yet and the status shown is still the same, I contacted the Customer Care but the executive asked me to call another number. From there I was asked to call another number, and this process continued till I called the 6th person and I was told that sometimes the payment would be authorized only on due dates and would be sorted out today itself (as it was the due date). Also, I sent a complaint to Public Grievance cell on the same day (Ref: No: KRL/CO/2009/3464) explaining the issue.

But to my surprise, all three connections have been barred from this morning due to the non-payment of bill. I called up the customer care again and spoke to Surya .N .P regarding this but the response was too cold and I had been informed that it’s the mistake from BSNL and not their. I thought that BSNL is running the customer care department and the executives are responsible to answer the customers and help them to solve problems.

My connection is still barred and the status in the portal is still ‘Initiated’. Kindly do the needful.
Thanking you,
Navin

No receiving Bills - BSNL Cellone

I am not recieveing cellone bills since i have changed address. I have given the new address also, but still it is not coming from last 5-6 months. The Pin code is missing in the address. Please take corrective action. my details are :

NAME: Vaibhav Shah
MOBILE#: 9440877182
A/C#: 201663304
ADDRESS: 24-155, Sita Meadows,
Badangpet Village & Post,
Via Kanchanbagh,
HYDERABAD 500058

When I login to cellone.in and goes to pay online bill (http://portal.bsnl.in/) and for registered postpaid cellone connection and try to pay bill online, the site does not opened and message cannot find sever

Jitendra Suthar

I've BSNL prepaid connection since 2006. I had no complaints outside bangalore till now. But inside bangalore one of the following should happen everyday!
1. Call not getting connected to other networks - Connection Error
2. SMS do not reach - Sending Failed
3. The biggest of all, suddenly you don't have signal in the middle of the city!! & if you ask they would not even have a clue whats the problem & when would it be resolved!
4. Customer care & Online complaints are just for providing Employment & not for customer service!!
5. With basic problems like these, what can I describe about 3G services!! Even that keeps breaking up...

Hopefully this weblink is seen by higher officials in BSNL as lower folks do not even bother!!

Hoping the best for the nation!
Mithun GN

please deactivate DND on mobile 9440108891. I want to receive ads from other service providers. please deactivate it very soon.

While trying to pay the mobile bill online, could not complete the process. The following information came up always. Could you please tell me what is hapening. And what to do.

Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Lian

Sir
i want to pay my cellone bill through on line

plz tel me how ?