BSNL CellOne - DND Service

Jerin Mathew
I've registered for the Do not disturb service with BSNL. But i'm getting promotional SMS from BSNL almost every day and rarely i get recorded calls also.
I went on registering it one more time and i got the confirmation number as C2205081108674. But there is no change in the story.
Please advice

Comments

my mobile no...9430924652/
sms not sending & custember care r not responding

My Mobil no is 9443632767 i dont want to Disturb in office time while in meeting so pls stop the caller tune by playing the voice recorded ...are SMS

Make it fast of DND...

thanks & Regards
Natarajan

activate dnd for mobile no 9424022900

for bsnl services
everyone is equal. registered for dnd or not registered for dnd.
bsnl really means for equality for all

i have send the messege for do not disturb service but still its not working properly so please activate this servie for better use of bsnl service i not want any componeys call. i send the messege at 1909 like START DND. so please kindly concern my request

Thanking you,

YOurs Customer

I want to avail the DND service activated to my mobile 94470476106.Kindly register this and advice the same

I want to avail the DND service activated to my mobile 9460826864.Kindly register this and advice the same .my earlyer request regestered vide no.21032670904050001 but I disturbed through unnecessory SMS

DND Service
I went on registering it one more time and i got the confirmation number as 21032670904050001. But there is no change in the story. my mobile no. 9460286864
Please advice

want to avail the DND service activated to my mobile 9460555074.Kindly register this and advice the same

my mobile no 94072-00032 DND serive activeate,

shanker lal agrawal

I' have registered for the Do not disturb service, my mobile no. 94253-81342

Ashutosh agrawal
PH:7542-221132

I want to avail the DND service activated to my mobile 9417366168.Kindly register this and advice the same .And i want to de-activate all other services already activated to my connection

Please activate DND service for mobile 9466636523 & 9418952329

can we take the details of text messages?
i mean can v view the text messages v had sent to others?
plz reply.. itz urgent

To start Dont Disturb services - BSNL Monbile services

Respected Sir
I am Prashant Purwar from IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal. I am using BSNL mobile and facing unnecessary sms from BSNL. when I am sending 'START DND' sms to 1909 (according to company rules) to activate dont disturb services it is not going to deliver at 1909. I have told the same problem to BSNL CC but they are indifferent all the time. Please register my complain and take immediate action to BSNL.

I am not able to activate DND.When i am triying to send "START DND" to 1909 the message sending is failed.When I try to call 1909 the call is not connecting.
Also when i am trying to register online through "http://pdnc.bsnl.co.in/registerPhnNoforDNC.aspx"
the message showing is "NOT a valid BSNL Mobile! Check number and enter again.".My mobile number is 9496322677.I am from kerala

I have entered my mobile phone no 9414187679 in PDNC Bsnl web site. I have received the registration code but after entering the code, I am not getting confirmation .Kindly help me out.
regards