BSNL CellOne - Poor customer care service

P.Thangadurai
For cellone mobiles there is only one number 9400024365 for Chennai customer care. I contacted the number regarding my cellone GPRS configuration which was disconnected following the software upgradation in my mobile NokiaN95. They directed me to another number 24955925. I found no one is lifting the number then again asked the CC they gave 24953717, in that after 15 mts try I got and who attended the call noted my particulars and my mobile model and told me 'will call after 30mts" . Three days gone no one called yet or even lifting the phone. May be they went on Pooja holidays, but who is to take care of the customer is not known. The quality of signal is also bad and mostly we do not get good quality in speech thro mobile.

Comments

papi999

POOR CC SERVICE - CellOne

The wrost coustomer care service belongs to great CELLONE or BSNL. U havr to solve ur own problem, noone is in customer care for pick up ur call.

Poor range.. - bsnl/cellone mobile phone connection

I am facing a low range problem in my house. Before 11 months i am getting strong signal from Pulamon tower, The aerial distance from my home to the tower is around 1km. Now I am getting signal from a tower that is greater than 3 km aerial distance. what to do in this situation.. Now I am using a Reliance CDMA handset with life long connection to receive emergency calls... please advice me...

NON-FUNCTIONAL OUTGOING CALL FACILITY - BSNL, CELL ONE

MY WIFE HAS A PRE-PAID MOBILE CONNECTION (94380-01439)FROM BSNL, ORISSA. OUT-GOING CALL FACILITY FROM IT WERE NOT POSSIBLE FROM MORNING OF 15.08.2008 TO AFTERNOON OF 17.08.2008 INSPITE OF AVAILABILITY OF VALUE AND VALIDITY.
HOW IS BSNL GOING TO COMENSATE FOR THE NON-AVAILABILITY OF SERVICE ?

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - BSNL Cellone

I was not receiving incoming messages to my mobile number for past 10 days.I have raised complaint to customer care people on August 13th 2008.Till Aug 19th 2008 the issue was not resolved and when i contact them they are saying that the issue has been resolved on Aug16th 2008.Improper informations are being informed to the customers.I have never seen worst customer service like BSNL.Its paining...Concern officers are not taking appropritate action on this...
brajesh

poor services - HND Technology

My friend purchase a postpaid sim of vodafone by atul and promise that sim will be activate with in 24 hours to 48hours but after 100hours my sim is not activate and all mostly staff employee not recieve my phone.i give a advice vodafone connection not prefer, if you want a postpaid connection then other option choose.
papi999

I faced same problem

no network - CellOne Mobile

MY MOBILE PHONE IS VERY LOW NETWORK IN LAKHNI BAJARWAD NEAR GRAMPANCHAYAT AND SO I MISSED VERY MUCH ARGENT CALL SO PLEASE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
Vinod K

I have a cell one mobile no. 9444148889. However despite my repeated complaint to the customer care Chennai. My caller tune service are being charged for last the 02 month while i have never consented for this. I have sent messages on 56700 for numbers of times but it says "YOUR REQUEST IS ALREADY PENDING". Neither I am being given facility discontinue or continue this facility for the last three month. Kindly bring this fact to your senior officials who ever is compitant for this redressal and advice accordingly to me.

i have a cell one connection . sometimes i send sms to my friend in abroad that message got there as a error message and repeat message on many many times.this network complaint or phone complaints? pls send reply

I am having a cell one mobile no. 9444903634. However despite my repeated complaint to the customer care Chennai. teh complaint not yet rectified. BSNL imforming self as a nationwide big servise provider . yes it is true. but BSNL cant able t oprovide teh servise at indoor, its service reached up to open upstairs of my home.

I request BSNL to provide INDOOR service. Every time while i make or receiving the call i have t ocame out of the house.
I feel ashame of this while BSNL is feeling or not.

After a repeated reminder still BSNL cant rectify this problem.If not able to provide teh serive why BSNL can functioning " can close teh Cellone servise".

limited service - CellOne

I am working in kalavakkam. there is no signal at any time.
only displayed LIMITED SERVICES

SO MANY FRIENDS TRY TO SPEAK WITH ME BUT I AM IN NOT REACHERBLE AREA.

PLEASE ARRANGE THE TOWER NEAR BY KALAVAKKAM (THIRUPORUR)

The mobile service goes in bad shape day by day - BSNL

I am the holder of above said prepaid mobile number from the very beginning of the mobile service of BSNL. Every institution, industrial unit, school, college etc improve his service by the time pass, but this theory fails on BSNL. The mobile service goes in bad shape day by day. The officials of BSNL return the customer daily with new lame excuses e.g. your problem will be solved soon, you have faulty mobile set, the problem is in the other mobile company and we are going to check it. I have contacted your officials so many times for my problems but nobody has tried to solve them.

For your kind knowledge I have my field job, I have to move in different parts of the city. But I have to face problem in outgoing, call drop and most of my contact persons generally complain me that your mobile was out of coverage area. Your official says that it is a net work problem and it will improve by March 2009. I could not understand that how it is net work problem when I am receiving calls from different numbers at the same time I am facing the problem of out going for 4-5 hours when my house is just backside of Telephone Exchange, Phase-II, Dugri. My daughter who is a Lecturer at PCTE Badowal also have a BSNL prepaid connection bearing number 9417511677 is also facing the same problem.

I request you to intervene the matter. With Thanks.

Yours faithfully,
Swaranjit Singh

Poor customer handling - BSNL

I am facing problem to use my land phone as well as broadband services since last August 2008. I has become a weekly schedule to have no dial tone and broadband service and then booking for fault and having it done after two or three days. Sir we pay bill for the whole month but can use it of only half. More over telecom is considered as one of the essential services, but most of the time we remain detached from it.

I have informed the SDE of my local exchange for several times, but hardly got a permanent solution. I would like to request you to do the needful as early as possible.

Mohan Lal Pal.
Rajgunge, Banipur,
Howrah, W.B.
Pin-711304
Ph-(033) 26792036
Exchange- Sankrail.
Mobile-09836916197

I have a cell no 9448073232 and a second sim on the same connection 9449803232(post paid connection ). I have lost the second sim 9449803232 for which I contacted your customer care people where in their behaviour was not proper and I have to call for more than 15 to 20 times and 3 to 4 persons talked to me and told me to put up the complaint in the police station regarding the indecent behaviour of them. ie., is your customer care people. I would like to know that is this the way the cellone treats its customer. Secondly I would talk to the person who is incharge at my district head quarters regarding your cellone post paid division. I was mentally harrassed by your customer care people In fact it should be customer harrassement agency I am very much annoyed regarding this. You could kindly get the details how many times I have called your cc people and how long it took them to talk to me every time and what all conversation took place acrosss us from 9:50 pm to 11:10 pm. I am expecting an earlier reply regarding this.

mobile connection - CellOne

I HAVE A MANIKJOD CONNECTION AND ALSO A PREPAID CONNECTION WHICH I AM USING FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS. I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE(9433024365) SEVERAL TIMES. EVEN I SPOKE WITH ONE OF THE MANAGERS ON THE FLOOR. BUT I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH YOUR SERVICE THAT THEY PROVIDED. IT IS A LONG TERM ISSUE WHICH I AM FACING. EVERY TIME SOMEONE CALLS ME THE OTHER PERSON IS NOT ABLE TO HEAR ME AFTER 30 SECS OR SO AND CALL DROPS. IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE I AM IN MY HOME AND IT STARTED PROBABLY 6 MONTHS AGO. AT THAT TIME I REPORTED AND THEY LOOKED INTO THE ISSUE AND IT WAS SOLVED. AGAIN IT STARTED BUT THIS TIME ITS ALMOST A WEEK AND NOTHING HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF AND I AM REALLY FRUSTRATED AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I ALWAYS RECOMMEND CELLONE SERVICES TO PEOPLE BUT THIS SITUATION HAVE NEGATIVELY IMPACTED ON ME. I DONT KNOW IF THIS COMPLAINT WOULD HELP ME. STILL I WOULD BE VERY THANKFUL TO U ALL IF U HELP ME WITH THIS AND GIVE ME A PROPER SOLUTION.

no services SUDDENLY - BSNL Cellone

i HAVE A CEllone connection nO 9490191497 AND SINCE LAST TWO DAYS THERE IS NO INCOMING AND OUTCOMING CALLS, THE MESSAGE IS THAT THE CARD REGISTRATION HAS FAILED. I JUST DO NOT KNOW WHY ALL OF A SUDDEN THE CELLONE CONNECTION WOULD GO HAYWIRE.
ALSO THE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER WE TRIED WERE NOT AT ALL ACCESSABLE ALWAYS IT GOES INTO THE THE YOU ARE IN Q MENU AND THEN HANGS AFTER 15 TO 20 MINUTES IT IS MORE FRUSTRATING AND WASTE OF CUSTOMERS TIME.
HOPE SOMEBODY WOULD ATTEND TO MY PROBLEM IN BSNL
RAVI

phone is dead since 4 months - vinod mangla

My Telephone no. 01267-282018 is completely dead from last 4 oths and every week I do book complaint to 1500 call center number. Every time I get assurance that it will be OK in next 2-3 days, but nothing has happened and now I am fed up thinking to surrender the connection. I don't know where should I go, who will hear me in BSNL
my complend is dated on 27-aug-2008.any many time after

I am having a cell one mobile no. 9444060907. However despite my repeated complaint to the customer care Chennai. teh complaint not yet rectified. BSNL imforming self as a nationwide big servise provider . yes it is true. but BSNL cant able to provide the servise at very poor, I request BSNL to gve service . Every time while i make or receiving the call.
For what purpose do u having the customercare number. Stupit care. Pls dnt inform this customer care number to all. I feel ashame of this while BSNL is feeling or not.

Please CLOSE THE BSNL SERVICE.
AJAY

worst Customer Service cant reach customer care after 5'o Clock.
Today from my account, money has been deducted, for this no information from there side.
very very worst service if some money is deducted, the customer should be intimated before deduction or after deduction but no such things is happening.
i just want to know one thing - are they giving us free service r wat -
really felt very bad by being a customer of such service
rahul

Cust Care people say they will fix problem in 24 hrs n we will call u back. but that never happens even after 120 hrs.(I have experinced it.). Nowadays I dont believe them.
They bully customers.
I hate talking to them.
They are always in hurry to disconnect call without hearing full complaint.

BSNL CellOne - Poor customer care service