BSNL CellOne Orissa Circle - Paid the bill through portal service but got receipt

GAUTAM SADHUKHAN
I have paid the bill amount Rs;. 244/- through portal service of BSNl on 17th Feb 2008 via my axis bank account. The transaction detail is as foolow :ICONN/7922615/020010200024365/170209/110. The same has been debited but the portal could not redirect me to the portal after successful transfer of the payment. After that I could not take any transaction receipt. Portal is still showing the transaction initiated. What can I do now ? It is really an embarrassing situation everytime I pay via portal.

Gautam Sadhukhan

Comments

i want a boadband coneection in orissa i my home can u tell me what to do for that

Dear Sir;
I am unable to know my bsnl broadband usage since 21st. August, 2009 as the bsnl accounts management site is not opening due to internal serveror error for which I am facing troubles to use the broadband as per my plan and budget.Please do the needful immediately for openning of the bsnl broadband accounts management site.
Mr.Hariballabha Mishra, Advocate, Nimapara.