BSNL Chennai Telephones - BSNL phone not working

giridharcs
my name is c.s.giridhar. Telephone No.044- 2637 4346 is not working for the past three days.

even after telephoning customer care, no proper response.

kindly arrange to ensure the working of landline.

Comments

Dear sir
i have availed the land line faclity just two month back, the day one the phone was working
Very next day it had problem on instrument, regading this matter i have send email and
informed through telephone dept staff.
Till date no one turned up, Why Such type of service still with bsnl,

If any action taken after this issue am happy.

My Land Line Number 044 - 22421139.

My broadband connection is disconnected by every 3 min automatically and the telephone instrument was not working for the last 1 month. Already i registered 5 complaints in the automatic complaint system and one time in mugappaire exchange JE no 26560000. But as of now no response from the dept staff.
If any action taken after this mail i am really very happy.
No is 2656312
Ramesh

telephone no is 26563121
regs
S ramesh

DEAR SIR
MY RESIDENCE BSNL TELEPHONE NO. 23721517 IS NOT WORKING SINCE 03/4 /2009. COMPLAINT GIVEN. LOCKET NO. 85678478. NO RESPONSE TILL NOW.

PLEASE ATTEND IMMEDIATELY

K.PATTABI

I have applied for broadband connection on13february2009 register no92165971.Till date i have not received.

i have bsnl phone. number is 24641094.line is dead. for the past one day.please attend to that

i have bsnl phone. number is 24794088.line is dead. for the past five day.please attend to that

OUR TELEPHONE LINE IS NOT WORKING SINCE 01.07.2009 (TEL NO.24453759). I TRIED TO LODGE COMPLAINT IN 198 AND AFTER ENTERING THE NUMBER, IT SAYS THE NUMBER DOES NOT EXIST.

I ALSO TRIED THIRUVANMIYUR TELEPHONE EXCHANGE NUMBER GIVEN BY 197 (ASSISTANCE) BUT NO ANSWER. PLEASE REGISTER A COMPLAINT AND RECTIFY THE FAULT IMMEDIATELY

V.S.MURALI

my name is N.SRINIVASAN. Telephone No.044- 24900868 is not working for the past three days.

even after telephoning customer care, no proper response.

kindly arrange to ensure the working of landline

I am also having a similiar problem with the broadband connection which is never stable at all.The link gets snapped at every 25 to30 minutes and if one is lucky ypur connection will be restored by attempting reconnection.Otherwise you will have to keep your fingers crossed, waiting for the link to get restored.THERE IS ONE SO CALLED HELPLINE FROM WHICH NO HELP WILL BE FORTHCOMING AT ALL.YOU WILL BE ASKED TO WAIT INDEFINITELY, THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN YOUR LINK WILL BE SNAPPED.QAT TIMES WHEN YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET CONTACTED YOU WILL BE GIVEN A STANDARD REPLY THAT YOUR COMPLIANTS WILL BE ATTENDED WITHIN24 HRS.I really got fedup with the incompetent service personnel and sub standard equipment added with unfriendly helpline.

Its one week since I complained about my faulty telephone.no action has been taken.

Telephone no:27995856 is not working since yesterday the 28.8.2009. When we dialed complaint no27991191 it is also not responding stating that "this telephone no. does not exist". Your early action will be highly appreciable.

For Kusum Metals Pvt. Ltd.

My telephone no22347283 is not working. Kindly rectify the same immediately

Regards, ,

Suseela

My telephone no.22347283 is not working. Kindly rectify the same immediatly.

Suseela

my tel.no.22347283 is not working

please rectuft my phone no.22347283

My landline no 26850895 is not working for the past three days kindly take steps and solve the prob . i have complained in customer care also but still my prob not solved .my work is related to net if landline not working means my broadband also not working so kindly take steps immediately .
betty

My landline no 26850895 is not working for the past three days kindly take steps and solve the problem. Bill already paid still line not yet connected... Pls connect immediately...
betty

My landline no 28172121, 28172020, 28172020, 28232020, 28264439 is not working for the past three days kindly take steps and solve the problem. Bill already paid still line not yet connected... Pls connect immediately...

NIC Card Phone No: 29085250

I got connection for NIC internet CARD at Porur Telephone Exchange rental basis on March-2009.
They told I can purchase this card in future if I satisfy with the service by paying the Card amount.

I have decided to "purchase the card instead of rent basis. From May-2009 onwards I am requesting for the same, still now I am not getting the solution and also no proper reply from the staff members.
They themself don't know what to do for this.

Please do the needful.