BSNL - DEDUCTION OF BALANCE BY ACTIVATING VAS WITHOUT MY CONSENT

Avinash Kumar Sinha on Mar 29, 2013
SIR, i am a BSNL mobile subscriber with mobile no 9411963645 in agra UP (W). i have active DND Service on my number even then repeatedly my balance is getting deducted by activating VAS service with out my consent, the worst thing is that even after repeated complaints the service is always getting reactivated on my number and always i loose my balance and none of the customer care executives respond properly nor i had refunded any yet.

Comments

Abhimanyu Babulal Bind BSNL  - India

DEDUCTION FOR PAYABLE SERVICE WITHOUT CONSENT - BSNL

I'm a customer of BSNL prepaid mobile phone service named CELL1. 1 week ago when I was on roaming, BSNL deducted my balance of 25 Rs the subsription charge of mobile radio but I clearly instructed them to deactivate the service at proper time by calling in customer care but they said its not possible to deactivate the service. Now I want my balance back.
My cell no. 9427266560 which is on name of my father Shree Babulal Muneshwar Bind.
waiting for a favourable action soon.
N Jun 15, 2013 by

i am also facing the very same problem mentioned by the subscriber, how can i resolve this problem...
N Jun 20, 2013 by
Babin1976 BSNL  - West Bengal, India

Deduction of balance without my consent - BSNL

They are deducting my balance Rs. 20/- for the last four/five month through utility service called Easy vault phn bckup without my consent. When I tried to complain through their call centre it is already closed. They are just cheating the customers. Please help on the issue

BSNL - DEDUCTION OF BALANCE BY ACTIVATING VAS WITHOUT MY CONSENT