BSNL Excel Prepaid - to change excel power no.

Amit Kumar
respected sir
I have BSNL Excel prepaid (punjab circle) with mobile no. 9417778242. I have two local no. for EXCEL POWER Now, i want to change one local number with STD landline no. please help me to do so. My present power plan no.are 01722578740 9417418292 i want to changed these numbers to 01745242664 9417418292.please do the needful for me.

Comments

non working of a landline number though my cellphone,which registered under excel power service. - BSNL

I am a user of Cellone prepaid service for last four years . My cell No. is 9412907786 . I am using Exelpower service for approximately 20 months . The two numbers registered under this service are:- (a) 01368221895 & (b) 01212664736 . Fore last four days i.e. from 19/March/2008 I am not being able to dialthe second number of the above from my cell, as whenever this number is being dialed it says that " The dialed number does not exist " In order to settle the problem I called the customer service centre (9412024365 ) on 21/March/2008 & appraised them about the problem & was assured that they would soon fix it . Today I again called & told them that the problem is still persisting & requested them to do the needfull . But today I received a regret from them as they told me that this is a problem which relates to the local CCN office & that they could not handle it . Now for last five days I am not allowed to call my parents as the number blocked on my cellphone is of my parents, & the customer service centre of this department which is claimed to be the right place for solving the problems of their customers has not been able to help me after wasting so much time of mine . Besides it is also surprising that what the use of a customer service centre which instead of fixing the problem, has become a place where after wasting time I can get another address to go to & then hope that will again not find another address to go to !

Delay in activation of power plan - BSNL power plan

I opted for power plan of BSNL which was suppose to be activated in 48hrs.This was promised to me on 10th of February 2009.Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Power recharge not yet activated - BSNL Excle Prepaid

I have rechage Rs399/- magic rechagarge on last Monday(16.02.2009), but till date it is yet not activate. Regading this I have also lounch complain to your customer Care vide complain # 3450863., but yet not I have got any feedback from your end. Request you look into the matter and I hope I will get the service soon.

Amarjit Biswas

I have BSNL Excel prepaid (U.P circle) with mobile no. 9452687465. Please activate EXCEL POWER Plan 9454062705 05512272343.please do the needful for me.

i want to change my excel power no.

respected sir
I have BSNL Excel prepaid (NORTH EAST circle) with mobile no. 9436547657. Please activate EXCEL POWER Plan 03825202448 & 9436498553.please do the needful for me.

Your's
Ritu Debbarma .
Rohit

respected sir,
please let me know how to change my exlpower now i want to change new no by sms throw please tell me how to send sms,

I hope you reply me as soon as possible

Respected Sir,
I have BSNL Excel prepaid (NORTH EAST circle) in Ranchi. I used to recharge my No. with Rs. 606/- (i.e., STD free for one month) power. By mistake, in this month I recharge my No. with Rs. 111/- power, which I want to nullify as soon as possible and recharge my No. with Rs. 606 /- power again. Please do the needful for me.
Bushra

respected sir
I have BSNL Excel prepaid (UP East) with mobile no. 9452853370. I have two local no. for EXCEL POWER Now, i want to change one mobile no. please help me to do so..please do the needful for me.

i want to change my exel plan number and add another number

I want to change one excel power number. Now kindly guide me to chage the same.

With Regards

I have BSNL Excel Pre-Paid(Uttarakhand) with Mobile No. 9411719125. I have two Local No. for EXCEL POWER. Now I want to Change both the Landline as well as the Mobile no. with other Landline no.. 0135-713574 and Mobile with 9410745229. Please let me know how to do this. Kindly help me to do this.

Renu Rawat
Mobile No. 9411719125

I have activated lifetime plan in my prepaid sim.Earliar i have EXCELPOWER plan.Now the charges of excelpower no. are rs.0.50.Though i have also tarriff voucher.Please correct it or deactivate EXCELPOWER.My no. is 9415742386

respected sir,
please let me know how to change my exlpower now i want to change new no by sms throw please tell me how to send sms.

DEAR SIR,
LET ME KNOW ABOUT HOW CAN WE CHANGE OUR EXLPOWER NUMBER & AFETR ACTIVATION HOW MANY DAYS REQUERID FOR CHANGE OTHER NUMBER. MY NUMER FOR UP EAST.
PLEASE REPLY ON MAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Rubal

What is the procedure to change the EXLPOWER Numbers which have already been activated. My number is for Uttarakhand.
Please mail/Sms.

I do agree with the above attitude.

respectable sirs, i want to get my already activated EXLPOWER nos changed by the nos. 01826245329 and 9463560844, what should i do now? please inform me on my no. 9465680784 OR DO THE NEEDFUL.

i work in nokia company as a sales promotar but nokia not give my salary plz infrom me

BSNL Excel Prepaid - to change excel power no.