BSNL Ghaziabad - Customer care no. 1500 is not working at all

Ram Shabd
Customer care no. 1500 is not working at all. My broadband was down and I tried calling them more than 100 times bit I am not able to talk to customer care executive on the the ph. no. 1500 at BSNL Ghaziabad. Evertime when I am calling this number, the recorded voice is putting me on hold and no executive is attending even after 10-15 minutes and then the call is abruptly getting disconnected.
This is the condition of the bigest telecom company in india which claimn "Connectiong India", I think they must change it to "BSNL Disconnectiong India".

Ram Shabd

Comments

SIR MY TEL.NO IS 2841557.I AM USING BROAD BAND BUT THERE IS A LINKING PROBLEM FROM THE VERY FIRST DAY.LINK ONLY ENABLES FOR 3-4 HOURS DAILY.DUE TO WHICH I AM FACING A BIG PROBLEM.I HAVE ALREADY DONE COMPLAINTS 4-5 TIMES HOWEVER THERE IS NO RESULT TILL NOW.
PLZ SIR TROUBLSHOOT THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING YOU S.C.TYAGI

My telephone no.0120-2757050 is dead for last fifteen days. Kindly get it ractified as soon as possible. My address is SJ-28 Shastri Nagar Ghaziabad (U.P.)

MY TEL.NO IS 2884356.I AM NOTUSING BROAD BAND BUT THERE IS BSNL SEND ME BILL FOR BRODBAND AND BSNL CUT MY TELEPPHONE FIRST WEEK OF AUGUSTDUE TO WHICH I AM FACING A BIG PROBLEM.I HAVE ALREADY DONE COMPLAINTS 4-5 TIMES HOWEVER THERE IS NO RESULT TILL NOW.
PLZ SIR TROUBLSHOOT THE PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

Dear Concerned,

I have taken a BSNL Broadband connection on my landline number 2629923 but I am not getting satisfactory services, reason being a joint in open in the maulti-pair cable of BSNL through which the line is extended to my place. The multi-pair cable is lying in open on main road and was earlier broken by getting stuck in some vehicle which was repaired and left again in open and whenever the rains are there it gets sub-merged in water making the voice quality on phone line inferior and data/broadband connection completely down.

I have many times rquested on 1500 (which responds only 20% of my calls, rest are lost in hold only) and also in the office of SDO & DGM Shahadara Exchange, Rajendra Nagar, Ghaziabad, but till date no action has been taken to replace this faulty cable.

Request you to advise the appropriate authority for a suitable action.

Thanks & regards,

Vivek Mehrotra

My broad band BSNL Internet connection is frquently dropping and this problem has been reported to custmoer care No.1500 but till date complaint not attended however daily enquiry is made for complaint dressal but no body has taken pain to look into it address the complaint.On the other hand, other service provider are approching me to take new broad band connection in place of BSNL one.
It appears that BSNL staff does not want that attract the customer' while others are busy in increasing their business.
A pitiable condiion.
God help them in relising their functional resposibiliies.

Wishing and looking for management intervention to resolve the complaint.
DINESH KUMAR SHARMA

My broad band connection at 2833033 is dropping very frequently and problem was reported number of times but all in vain.Nobody bothers to get it attended and doing only lip services.Recent complain no.2097772 still pending but enquiry man is asking daily if complaint attended or not, but still connection dropping.
Dinesh kumar

I have tried 1500 toll free no. many times, on many days, it never worked. I had to apply for broadband and few telephone related queries are there but never able to connect to executive. When ever I dial the no., the recorded voice is put me on hold for about 10-15 minutes and then the call is abruptly disconnected.

ph no 2615201 not working ..
pls do the needful

Complaint for Basic Phone(0120-2635449)
Our landline phone no. is 0120-2635449.
Our phone is not working and if some day if it works OK then after 3-4 days it again goes out of order.
We filled complaint regarding this problem several times through telephone and personally also but to no response...
Thats why I am complaining about the problem through this channel.
Kindly do the needful as we got hopeless complaining...

Looking forward to hear from u soon.

I have BSNL broadband connection and my no is 01232-226248 but the services which are providing by BSNL is not satisfactory.My broadband is not working frokm last week and i had callled so many times on the no 01232-261198 but there is no responce.the bsnl broadband services are very poor.

sir, i was residing in kaushambi gzb and was using wll phone no. 0120-2909324 . now i have shifted from kushambi gzb to indirapuram gzb. i visited your commercial office seemapuri border for changing of my address on 31-3-2009 and they have released the ob as wll kb 341 and idp 13377. but my phone at indirapuram did not work. i met several times sdo/ jes of kaushambi & indirapuram but no fruitful result came. indirapuram officials told me that they have taken action but kaushambi je told me politely that wrong ob has been issued to me and to contact commercial office again. i visited on 18-5-09 commcl office seemapuri border and a new ob no vd 981 was issued and new phone no. was given to me as 0120-2902824 but till today 25/5 the same no. not started working. i made complaint two times in indirapuram office but no favourable reply or action received from them stp sir, as i am manager in airindia and this phone is urgently required for my official purpose. kindly do me favour on priority basis stop since 31/3/09 my phone is not working at all stop v c sharma plot 236 gyan khand 1 indirapuram gzb stp

puneet

completely agree to complaint of Mr. Ram. Services of 1500 are atrocious.

My telephone No.0120-2756334 is malfunctioning from the day of its inception and every month I am paying the rental in the hope that someday it would be set in order but even after passing of one year it could not be set in order sometime the line is dead, sometime the cross talk and till date it is not working. In spite of several reminders through mail to GM, Ghaziabad telephones, no progress.

I am very much frustrated and now find no other option except to surrender it. If the said telephone number is not set in order within a weeks time, I would request the concerned authorities to disconnect it with immediate effect.

My WLL No 0120-2906171 is not working sinc it install in late may 2009. We have not even received one
call even confirmation call from exchange.

My Number is 0120-2633799, this number is not working (Dead) since last two weeks, i have informed Rajendra Nagar Exchange (Sahibabad) number of times about this but there is no action taken till date. I also have broadband facility on this number.

When i try to call them to check the status or to remind about the problem, they simply pick the phone and put down again without saying a single word.

This is really a shame !!!

My phone no. 2867147 instlled but STD not working till now.
I have requested for the same at time of application.
Kindly arrange to start STD.

I try for our billing complain that was not recieved till date but 1500 is not working. Phone (1500) always says that "praticha kane ke lie danywad"

Sanjay Srivastava

My telephone no.2641729 is not working for the last one month. Despite complaints no action is taken by BSNL for restoring it. If the same canoot be restroed you may please disconnect the number permanently and relieve me from further troubles

linemen rajendra nagar telephone exchange not working properly SDO not managed his linemen at all
linemen and sdo must be changed immediately.

BSNL Ghaziabad - Customer care no. 1500 is not working at all