BSNL Gujarat - land line telephone

kumarpal
my telephone no is 26746009 and is dead since last wednesday i.e from
14.09.10.inspite of lodging complain and several reminders nobody is
bothere to care for it.we want get the repley from the officials deputed for the job of resolving complain.

Comments

shubh BSNL Gujarat  - India

lost phone- bar tel. no - mobile tel. line

I HAVE LOST MY CELL PHONE AT AROUND 2030 HRS AT SPENCERS MALL IN GURGAON, HAVE TRIED FOR TWO HOURS TO BAR THE NO. BUT CANNOT GET THRU THE AIRTEL NO.THE NO. IS 9971006199. KINDLY BAR THIS NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.

My Name is Pradip G Thakkar and My EVDO Roaming mobile # is 9184014526, for Vadodara.

With regret, I have to state that, even after payment made credit not received for following bill.

Your bill # T090720108150851 Dated 9/7/2010
Unique ID GJVDR 20090271220
Payment made via ON LINE BILL PAYMENT
Payment Made By CITIBANK Credit Card
Amount of Payment Rs. 717.00
Date of Payment 20/07/2010 12:10:00
Transection ID MCIT0072440808
Due Date is 28/07/10

Thus payment is made well before due date and still credit not received; kindly credit the said payment immediately Rs. 717.00

Subsequent re-creditable charges charged and debited
1) Late Payment Charges charged in Bill # 865565330 Rs. 14.34
2) Late Payment Charges charged in Bill # 868991494 Rs. 17.69
Credit our Account by total Rs. Rs. 749.03

Thanking you in advance
smds

hello sir,
my telephone no:02742259080 at palanpur b.k.
from 10 days i suffer very much.
my telephone line's wire is damaged from so many places so please try to exchange a old wire with new wire.

I am myself Amrat Bar, in the month of April I had purchased CUG connection of BSNL postpaid then within 15 days I lost myu wallet including SIM cards of BSNL, So I immeditelly called customer care executive & informed my problem then executive replied that he would stop my connections & I dont need to contact anybody else.But few days back I received notice & bill of Rs. 1000 threating of legal actions. So I am confused now regarding this issue because costomer care executive had had told me so I did not contact telephone exchange & now i am stucked in legal notice.

From-
Amart Bar (09979662058)
A Jan 2, 2011 by
A. P.Bar

Teleco ministry cannot trap culprits like A. Raja and threats innocent customers for legal actions very bad luck for indians.

may god save india.
N Feb 10, 2011 by
Dinesh Sanghavi

my phone number is having no dial tone. While dialing from other
number the message comes that your phone is busy.
Probably line men must have disconnected my line and connected to some other party.
079 26577230.
N Jun 6, 2012 by
modi555

my no is 07926762785. I have recieved a tel bill for not only this period but also the previous period which has already been paid online from sbi.Please review the same and make neccesary correction and oblige.
I even recieved a phone call to make payment as stated above which is incorrect.
A Jul 12, 2012 by
sajid001

dear sir
My land Line phone number (02778-266208) is not working is last 22day & we not recived any response to here deportment person look into this matter

Mansuri sajid
Mob.no-9409049599
N Jul 17, 2012 by
sandippatel1984

dear sir
My land line phone number (02715-253533) is not working last 13 day, broadband and phone has dad, please this application recived to har department and look this matter, in mandal phone problen is big

Regard
sandip patel
A Aug 8, 2012 by
extruder

my landline no. is 22745089 is not working last 25 days and we are complaint so many bsnl no. and some body not receive the phone and i am business men so how can do business my customer misunderstand my co. is closed. In bsnl our area men only interested diwali bonus not for working. so this is government service. so many customer of bsnl they used private phone but bsnl are not interested solve the complaint.

regards,
kalpesh gajjar
D Nov 24, 2012 by
paresh khushal

my new sim mobile no.9429885393 take 22/11/12
but still it is not activate????????????????

BSNL Gujarat - land line telephone