Here is the solution to get maximum speed using this Huawei Ec 325 device
1) Always use Latest vertion of IE or Firefox
2) Always download big files (more than 50 MB) using download manager (example: Free download manager, Download accellarator plus, Flash jet).
3) Don't surf the web while you downloading.
4) if you downloading the Game files or software or movies those are larger than 1GB(you can also download small files ) then downloding using TORRENT ( to know more details about what is torrent http://www.what-is-torrent.com/).
5) If you using Bittorrent then you can try this way to boost the download speed
Open the setting, click on Band width, On the Global Upload Limiting uncheck the " Automatic" option then select the " Altornate Upload Rate when not downloading(kb/s)" and now enter the "0"to "1" on the opposite 2 boxes .
Do not change anything on " Global download rate limiting " option. now close it you will get extra download speed.
6) Always select a better download site to download a specific file, if the download speed is low then cancel the download and try another site. If you going to Try a SOFTWARE (example Norton Internet Security 2009 ) then only downlod from its official website (example : for Norton Internet Security 2009 choose http://shop.symantecstore.com/store/symnahho/en_US/ContentTheme/ThemeID.106300/pbPage.Trialware_en_US?resid=VKhWiQoHAkMAADqGKBwAAAAC&rests=1244781724272)
Like this choose the official websites if you going to try the software, then after for a crack or cheat to make the software yours with out purchasing download the Crack seperately as torrent ( search the web using" NIS 2009 crack" key words).
And if you downloading the games, give first priority to www.thepiratebay.com for downloading torrent files, its got the comments too so you can decide whether it is downloadable or not (atleast you know before downloading becoz some files are more than 3 to 5 GB )
7) don't surf the web when you downloading using download manager .
8) Clean your Internet Browsing history using
Open control panel, then open internet Properties, now below the "Browsing history" tab click on "delete" button.
9) Use a better Internet security software, becoz some internet security software makes the connections lazy becoz they do unusefull scanning on the background . So selecting the better security software will be wise.
10)do not download more than 2 files on torrent and never download more than 1 file using download manager.
Also there is more options available to increase the download speed try to discover this on your own.