BSNL, Jalandhar - landlines bsnl out of order

shashi kant
My bsnl landline No. 0181-2460174 is out of order for the last 03 days. I am trying to contact my Telephone Exchang- Model Town Jalandhar at No. 0181-2272198 but nobody is picking up tthe receiver just to talk about. I have also tried other nos. at bsnl Jalandhar but to no avail. Perhaps the authorities are busy in Deepawali ? ___ Will my complaint be listened ?

Comments

Best Review
My bsnl landline No. 0181-2640325 is out of order and I am also user of your (Broad Band Service) for the last one month. I am trying to contact my Telephone Exchang Jalandhar at No. 0181-2232368, but nobody is picking up tthe receiver just to talk about if some one pick up the phone they hardly listen to us. I have also tried other nos. at bsnl Jalandhar but to no avail. Perhaps the authorities are busy ? I thought I made a great mistake to choose BSNL for landline and broad band service. You people works only for time not to providing the service to your valuable customewr. Thats why people prefers private nos coz they listen to their customers. If you can not rectified the faults then I have to go for disconnect the lines and this will be very shameful for company like yours. Will my complaint be listened ? I will apperciates if things are done in right way?

O.P.Rana
0181-2640325

My residence No 0181-2711241 is out of order since six months . I can dail the Number but cannot listen the ring, after repeadly complains at Adampur exchange as well as at Ghudial village exchange, but could not see this phone in serviceable conditions. this is enough, even one day I took instrument to Adampur exchange to replace, but when checked by some one the instrument was alright, then that person assured me that your telephone line got some fault, I will send lineman, he will rectify the fault, this also happened two months before. even after so many telephonically complains lodged, but no result I could find.sir after waiting a long I am just sending you last e-mail.
kindly interven into and do necessary action please.
waiting for your reply.
TS Dhillon

Respected Sir, I have telephone connection No 2630819, Sir I have given written application to Telephone Exchange, Near Head Post Office, Jalandhar regarding my call details for the period from 01/09/09 to 31/10/09 in the month of Nov 2009. Thereafter I went to main exchange for collection of details, where I was told that your calls will be given by Focal Point.Dealing staff Ms. Santosh said that she will fax the message to focal point and details will be sent through my e.mail since I have also given my e.mail to her. Thereafter I have given calls three times but no details have so far given to me. May I therefore requested to you please direct the dealing staff to e.mail my calls as per address given above for the period from 01/09/09 to 30/11/09.
Thanking you Sir,
Yours sincerely,
Vijay Kumar.

sir, I have telephone connection 01821- 271084 is become out of service since from 19-3 2010 . It become out of service at night time between 8 or9 pm. I tell about it many time . but no action has been taken so pl z do some thing to solve my problem

Respected Sir, I requested for shifting my landline phone No. 01822-229928 from BBS Nagar to Qr. No. 144-B, RCF Township in May 2010. The staff concerned took one month for shifting the phone. When the phone was shifted, it worked only 5 to 7 days in my new address and after that it became complete dead since last two months. I lodged several complaints through 198 and at 01822-229000 also visited telephone exchange Bhullana as well as Kapurthala. The staff are convincing me that it will be rectified soon. But till date it was neither attended nor it has been rectified. Some staff are claiming that they have very much field work and staff are less so your complaint is pending. I don't understand why after this long period they are not attending and rectifying the complaints.Whether authorities will be sincere to check their staff and clear the old pending complaints.

My Land line Phone No.0181-2601267 out of order since last two weeks you are requested to disconnect my phone immediately and not to charge charges for the perid of out o phone remains out of order.

B C KLAIR
Dt.21.08.2010
bassan

no one and never they will take action againest ur complaint, i m also facing same problem from last one year, i think bsnl is the worlds kachera company

Respected sir, , i buy 3g internet data card last day rs- 4400 (Indian rupee), download speed is almost 60kbps to 200 kbps, but when i tried it on bitcomet and utorrent then speed droped and message shown blow the bitcomet screen -- YOUR PORT IS BLOCKED --- and yellow light symbolized, i m using internet since 1998 to till today, if i am facing such as a bad problem with 3g technology of BSNL may be others too, i hope BSNL will solve this matter,

Ravi Harris
bsnl internet number ---- 9530632940

my cell number ---- 9888062339
thx

telephone dead no 1812491874
N Jul 5, 2011 by
anuj vashisht

My BSNL landline number is 0181-2632387 but is not working since a month . I have complianed many times but same problem occr again and againj
N Jul 7, 2011 by
pankaj bajaj

My BSNL landline number is 01828-222864 but is not working since 45days . I have complianed many times but same problem occr again and again .

BSNL, Jalandhar - landlines bsnl out of order