BSNL - I want to know incoming call details of my landline phone

acetheprince on Jul 22, 2011
i want to know incoming call details on 22-7-11..my land line no. is 0471-2426882..plz help

Comments

Dileep Kumar BSNL  - India

I have received an important call today. I dont have that number. I want to know that number now. So, please provide me the details.
Thank you.
abhinay BSNL  - India

i want to know incoming call details of my landline phone 08725-225965 on date 6-9-2009 plz send the details quickly as soon as possible...plz...plz...why bcoz iam getting wrong calls plz send it quickly to my mail id..
nirmaladevi BSNL  - India

i want to know incoming call details of my landline phone 08641-242385 on date 8-9-2009 plz send the details quickly as soon as possible ...plz ...plz... why bcoz iam getting wrong calls plz send it quickly to my mail id... plz send it fast sir plz...
abhinay BSNL  - India

i want to know the details of outgoing and incoming call details of my landline number 08725-225965 plz send it fast i am sending it from last 3days no response from u sir send it soon plz sir...
praveen kumar v BSNL  - India

i want to know incoming call details of my landline phone 080-23206451 on date 29-10-2009 plz send the details quickly as soon as possible ...plz ...plz... why bcoz iam getting wrong calls plz send it quickly to my mail id... plz send it fast sir plz... even i had complaint to bsnl customer care... but ther was no proper response... ours is vijaynagar extension bangalore...
Rishi Dilipkumar Jariwala BSNL  - India

i want to know incoming call details of my landline phone 0261-2401434 on date 16-9-2009 tim e 9 to 10 am morning plz send the details quickly as soon as possible...plz...plz...why bcoz iam getting wrong calls plz send it quickly to my mail id..
naresh mandowara BSNL  - India

i want to know incoming call details of my landline phone 01482-225877 on date 02-9-2009 plz send the details quickly as soon as possible...plz...plz...why bcoz iam getting wrong calls plz send it quickly to my mail id..
PRADIP BHATTACHARJEE BSNL  - India

I want to know incoming call details of my landline phone .
I have received an important call today which came to me within 6pm.to7pm. I dont have that number. I want to know that number now. So, please provide me the details.
santosh kumar singh BSNL  - India

I want know that incomong call history for this month.
Saba Khalid BSNL  - India

i want to know about the incoming and outgoing call of my NO 0673355116 of the day 28 oct 2009 plz send me the detail plz send me quickly plz
Gagandeep Singh BSNL  - India

Pls send incoming detail of month october of Landline no. 01634230213
Atchuta rama rao.U BSNL  - India

I received from my friend two calls on dated 07-12-09. monday, he give to me number also, but i lost it some were, so please provided to me that number it's very urgent, please sir it's requesting, my phone number details 08813-232242. please as soon as posible u send that details to this mail id : satishlvv@yahoo.com.

Thanking you.
debashis mondal BSNL  - India

dear sir,

during these days i v received some un-wanted call at afternoon,
which are so ugly means teleteasing calls from somebody in my phone ( 2566-2490 ) on behalf of Mr.M.L.Roy. so plz provide me the incomming call detail from 01.12.2009 to 10.12.2009.

thanks

debashis mondal
Saleh husen faizi BSNL  - India

dear sir,

during these days i v received some un-wanted call at afternoon,
which are so ugly means teleteasing calls from somebody in my phone ( 0231-2620433 ) on behalf of Mr.S.H.FAIZI. so plz provide me the incomming call detail OF 11-12-2009
ashok BSNL  - India

Thank you.
D
Anita das BSNL  - India

I want to know the incoming call details on 17.12.09 from +918013638179 at 11.34pm. The number is disturbing me vero much

incoming calls details
shashikanthreddy BSNL  - India

Please help me by providing the complete information(ie.including the address, etc) of the reliance no.(9393979292).This is bcz i am getting all useless messages from that no. and when i call to that no. no one is lifting it ...so please send the information as fast as u can...
sweetu mistry BSNL  - India

i want to know incoming call details of my landline phone 07930114500 on date 11-01-2010 plz send the details quickly as soon as possible...plz...plz...why bcoz iam getting wrong calls plz send it quickly to my mail id..
sushamapradeep BSNL  - India

no any responds frm the bsnl? so what for this formalties thanku very much iwill go for the next step

BSNL - I want to know incoming call details of my landline phone