BSNL - Land Line - Cancel the connection

Siniruddha Dash
I would like to cancel the BSNL Land Line Services from this month (october - 1st). My number is 044-52714.

Kindly cancel the connection from today.

Comments

Best Review

non connection of service - BSNL Landline

To
Date: 04/07/09
The General Manager, BSNL
Kamrup Telecom District,
Panbazar, guwahati-781001

Sub: Prayer for refund of money deposited for connection of landline at my
residence at Kharghuli, Ghy-4.

With due respect, I beg to inform you that having willing to get a broadband internet connection, I deposited an amount of Rs.500/- for a landline connection on 13/04/09 (receipt no 10106179088 dated: 14/04/09 ) accordingly an order is also issued to connect the telephone.

Painfully, I would like to inform you that for unknown reasons, in spite of repeated request, the O/o the S.D.O phones at Ambari, Ghy is failed to give me the service till date. I have visited the office more than eight days and requested the authority concerned, but in vain. Neither they give me the service nor do they inform the reason behind. Then I went to the Area Manager at Panbazar and requested him to look into the matter but no positive achievement is surfaced till today.

Being fed up of the irresponsible approach and behavior of the concerned offices, I am compelled to arrive at the decision to withdraw my appeal for landline connection and want to get back the money deposited for landline.

Now, I would like to request your honour to look into the matter and do the needful for refund of Rs.500 deposited for landline.

Yours truly,

(Mr. S. Bharali)
Bonkunwar Nagar
Kharghuli
Guwahati-781004

i would like to cacel my broad band line and telephone line connection from today 12.10.2007 no.0422-2423125

I would like to cacel my broad band line and telephone line connection from 12.10.2008 no.080-26682115

Hi sir,

I would like to cancel the BSNL Land Line from this month. My number is 080-25505069.
And my deposit money is 500Rs, so please abject my last month bill with my deposit money.
My consumer no - 49334899

Thanks&Regards
Rajesh Kumar Gupta
Mobile no- 9986213802
13/05/2009

Mobile Connection Cancellation - BSNL

Mobile Connection Cancalation

I Cancalatin of My Mobile.

Mobile No. 9427300402

Cancalation Dt. 20.06.2009
Cancalation Place. BSNL, C.G. Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedbad

Mrugesh Parmar
rekha rani BSNL  - Rangareddy, Andhra Pradesh, India

i am bsnl (cellone) prepaid user. my complaint is that i want to cancel the subcription of model of the day.

I would like to cancel the BSNL Land Line Services from this month (october - 9th ). My number is 0413 - 2678225

i would like to cancel the bsnl land line services from this month
december my number 044-22481564

i would like to cancel my landline service from this month, kindly request you to reimburse my deposit my landline number is 26491260

My landline 044-24864019 is not working for the past 5 days and due to this not able to access the broad band too. Pls look into this at the earliest and sort the issue
james

I would like to cancel the BSNL Land Line Services My number is 044-2655 0081
Complainant8569226 BSNL  - Rangareddy, Andhra Pradesh, India

I WANT TO CANCEL MY LAND LINE BSNL CONNECTION

Respected Sir!

I Kunapaneni Janardhana Rao, i would like to cancel the bsnl land line services from this month 08654201465, Mangollu - Gandrai - Jaggayyapeta - Vijayawada Circle,

Pls cancel my connection.
sajilal

last 4 month i am trying to cancel my landline. cancellation application not in web site please send me cancelletion form by E-Mail thank you

I would like to cancel my BSNL Land Line Services My number is 040-23325371..

Thanking you,
Syed Qaisar

would like to cancel my landline service from this month, kindly request you to reimburse my deposit my landline number is 04023520836

I would like to cancel my landline number from this month and my number is 044-25564264.

Thanks & Regards,
Dhinakaran
Chennai

I Would like to cancel my BSNL landline connection. We are not using the connection from past 1 year but still we are getting the bill. Please cancel the connection. My landline No:040 23543259

Hi sir,

I would like to cancel the BSNL Land Line from this month. My number is 079 - 27470115.
My consumer no - GJATD20070127266