BSNL Land line Phone - CONNECTION NOT ACTIVATED AFTER 4 MONTH OF REGISTRATION

cmjuyal

It is very painful to see the services of BSNL. I had applied for BSNL new Land Line
phone connection on 26-FEB-2010.and deposited the due amount Rs 500/- for
registration on same day(Demand No :-0000018375,phone No 2520961). After waiting 1 month I did not get any response from telephone department side. I went there and ask for reason . They told me that your connection attached to wrong exchange(Laxmi Road exchange). and need to reallocate new number(because new exchange Patel Nagar).waiting for next 2 month they had installed b phone and gave new number (2669417).Told this phone series did not have internet connection. while I had already told them that I need internet on that connection. They again said New Number will allocate for internet connection.Still this issue is pending.I met concern officer several time but no fruitful result . I have no idea where to register my complaint.

Comments

Sudhakar KN BSNL  - India

After 2 months, still new telephone connection is not installed... - BSNL

i booked a landline with net connection of bsnl on 19 aug 2008 (receipt no. APP917918. & Waitlist no. is KRP / NON OYT GENERAL / 19763) after 60 days of booking no connection installed till now, dated 18 Oct 2008.
Please help me out so that my new connection is installed as early as possible.
My contact no. is 9964484720
R.SAI JAGANNATH BSNL Land line Phone  - India

my phone dead - BSNL Land line Phone

My BSNL Landline Phone is not working for last 10 day, so please give me any positive response for this. My Telephone number is 08947 232948.
My phone often becomes dead. I have complaint so many times to local officer but nobody responding me. DP line is laying on the road so that it damaged by passer-by. My telephone is working only 5-6 days in a month. If you are not able to provide the service you may disconnect immediately. Or make quick service to work, I complaint about the JE &AE too,

From all of them I received a word "Cable problem" - how long I need to wait for rectifying my problem, I am facing the problem since please rectify it as soon as possible.

Thanking your R.Sai jagannath
ICHAPURAM
R.Saijagannath SRIKAKULAM DistANDHRA PRADESH
Amar_gahir BSNL  - India

Waiting for 4 months for BSNL Connection - BSNL

My consumer ID is 50835744. it's been 4 months and still i am waiting for connection. I am visiting exchange for last 3 months. But everytime they ask me to wait for 10 days. because there is no incoming. But yesterday i found one of my neighbor is using Broadband. I went to exchange again, now they say it is full. They are just making me fool. I think they need money.
Sri Ganesh Dumpala BSNL Land line Phone  - India

Phone not working since 15 days - BSNL Land line Phone

I have a BSNL landline phone connection bearing number 040-27992219.The was dead 15 days back.
I have given complaint for the same and it is not repaired till date.I have gone to the Trimulgherry Office and complained in person.

The officials are irresponsible and not attending to the customer complaints.

Now since the phone is not working since 15 days will BSNL reduces the phone rent for this period?
Salma I varpar BSNL  - India

applied for new connection since 4 month - BSNL

i living in jamngar city of Gujarat
i apply for new conncetion with broadband with bsnl before 4 month but still date there in no reply from there side please do needful in this case
Vijayakrishna BSNL  - India

shifting of phone is done but not yet activated - BSNL

We have applied for shifting of phone from old address to new address and the shifting was done on 8th may 2009 and is not yet activated.

When we called BSNL exchange in Miyapur, every time we call they were saying that we will send the line man today and no body came till now.

When we called yesterday he did not responded properly and is asking us to make a call to line man Mr. Prasad and tell him the problem. My doubt is by whose instructions he will work either his superior of the Customer.

This is the way they are behaving with the customers and I demand you to take a serious action on the staff of Miyapur BSNL exchange as we are suffering a lot because of lack of phone connection and their behaviour with us.
Sathish Kumar BSNL  - India

We have applied for shifting of phone from old address to new address and the shifted the number but not given any connection, due to cables are not there.

We have gone 3-4 times to the customer support centre, the same answere they are giving.

This is the way they are behaving with the customers and I demand you to take a serious action on the staff of Nacharamr BSNL exchange as we are suffering a lot because of lack of phone connection and their behaviour with us.
RAMANDEEP KAUR BSNL Land line Phone  - India

PHONE NOT WORKING 0172 - 2232559 - BSNL Land line Phone

THE PH. NO. 0172 - 2232559 IS NOT WORKING FOR THE LAST 20 DAYS.BSNL COMPLAINT NO 69367 DATED 23/7/2009. SECOND COMPLAINT NO 69542 DATED 27/7/2009.
devendra prasad rai BSNL Land line Phone  - India

phone is dead 07622-221209 - BSNL Land line Phone

my land line phone is dead since last one week. pl do the need full to avoid any further complecation.
we are nto getting any response on 198.
d.p.rai advocate
Yogendra Kapil BSNL Land line Phone  - India

Phone is dead since 04/10/09 - BSNL Land line Phone

My Land line phone no 0120-2649433 is dead since 04/10/09. I booked the complain on 04/10/09 at 198. Complain No. was 00429. this complain no is dropped on 08/10/09 with out correcting the phone. I again registered complain on 198 vide complain No. 00457 on 09/10/09. There is no action since that from BSNL to rectify the fault.
Kiron K Molvysh BSNL  - India

Phone Connection not activated - BSNL

I have shifted my residence from Madiwala to HAL 2nd Stage and subsequently I applied for shifting my telephone to the new location. (Telephone No. 25506700).The phone connection has been transfered to the new location by the BSNL executive two weeks before but it is not activated yet . I have lodged a online complaint but there is no response The funnier thing is that I am receiving bills for this non activated phone connection for last two months.

Kindly look into this and take necessary action at the earliest.

Yours sincerely

Kiron K Molvysh
Balram meena BSNL Land line Phone  - India

Related bill of phone no 2581053 - BSNL Land line Phone

Today 26/02/2010 I recived a call from your side. your phone bill is rs 187 and deposied on 26/02/2010 If you not deposit bill on today your phone will be disconnect why ? why are you not sent phone bill on my address for acknowledge ? i deposited two month bill advance with your office when i apply for phone no 2581053
after that any bill is not provid by you for me . i request you for provied bill withen time.
rajeev302003 BSNL Land line Phone  - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Telephone dead from since 6 days - BSNL Land line Phone

My telephone no 01412643197 is dead from since last 6 days. I have tried several times to book complaint on line at 198 and at 2642198 no"s ; but failed to do so .
Now i feel sorry to complaint here.

Rajeev kumar jain
N Nov 22, 2011 by
raj_agr11 BSNL Land line Phone  - India

bills related - Landline

I am sorry but i did not get any help after having so many of discussion they have again sent me a bill when i am askeing them to settle down and let me know the exact amount that i have to pay instead they are sending me more bills

Please cancel my service i dont want to be part pf R.COM any more .

Rajesh CHristopher
N Dec 20, 2011 by
sathyanmavilayi BSNL  - India

I registered for a land connection with BroadBand connection of BSNL on 1st November 2011. My registration No is1284 and my name is K Sathyan. My exchange is Perlassery exchange. But after 50 days of registration, I have not get new connection. So I humbly request you to take necessary action for installation of new connection. My mob No 9447791978.

Yours faithfully