BSNL Landline - Transfer of existing connection

vivek.yagnik on Nov 2, 2011

I have registered for transfer of my LANDLINE phone #+91-79-26761633 on 19th of Oct and was informed that the connection should be transferred within 10 days. Till date, connection is not transferred and after calling 20 times to various helpline numbers, I finally got details that the transfer of connection will get 2 months. Please help me to resolve the query as 2 months is quite a long period. Due to this, my broadband connection is also pending.

Vivek R. Yagnik,
F-201, Suprabh Appartments,
Bakeri City, Vejalpur,
Ahmedabad.
Contact No.: 9429969520.

Comments

N May 17, 2012 by
ravibeli

I have requested my BSNL LANDLINE connection from Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore to HSR Layout, Sector-1, Bangalore on 8th May, 2012.
Today is 17th May, 2012, till now I have not got the connection transferred to my new address. An there is big BSNL Exchange office in HSR Layout Sector-1. I am regularly following up by dailing below bsnl office land line number, one lady says she do not have J.E to get this work done.

Connection Transfer Order No.16233072807/16233279456.

BSNL office address:

N Aug 6, 2012 by
HardikBhow

Transfer of existing connection
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have registered for transfer of my LANDLINE phone #+91-79-22161251 on 1st of Aug 2012 and and i was recd same date exception seal from that office and was informed that the connection should be transferred within 7 days. Till date, connection is not transferred and after calling 20 times to various helpline numbers, I finally got details that the order is not ready for transfer. Please help me to resolve the query.

Hardik Bhow,
Current Land line Address :- 159, Lalano Khancho, Patasa Pole, Gandhi Road, Ahmedabad.
New Shifting Address :- H-201, Swaminarayan Park-1, B/h G.B.shah College, Near Vasna Telephone Exchange, Vasna.
Contact No.: 9825985442 / 8487815252