B.S.N.L-Landline and Broadband service - WRONG BILL - PLAN CHANGE not done

K.Shakthikumar
Exchange code TRTNW - Telephoneno 2740470-Consumer no - 201620081063737.

Bill no T0601201041321452Y DATED 6 January received on 17 Jan having payable date 27 Jan is wrongly amounted Rs 3395 instead of about Rs 855.

Landline with Broadband Combo plan 299 was asked to change to Combo Offer 599 which was announced by BSNL.Application was given on 11 December to cahnge with immediate effect was acknowledged.The acknowledge slip is available.
Because of the employee not effected the plan change the billing amount was higher than the plan opted for.

On receiving the Bill on 17 January I have given the written complaint to BSNL Trichy with details REQUESTING THE CORRECTION OF BILL TIMELY TO PAY.The acknowledgement slip is available.

TILLDATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CORRECTED BILL.

Because of these poor services and wrong billing more number of customers have selected other service providers irrespective of good palns of BSNL.

PLEASE ALERT THE SERVICES OF BSNL TO CORRECT THE BILL AS I OPTED THE PLAN OF COMBO 599 (Monthly charges 599 with 4 GB free usage)

Comments

D ear Sir,
with due to respect i wish to bring the following fact. i made a reques on custmercare centre on 9june 2008 to change my tariff planfrom WICF 400 to WICMC50 . I was conveyed on the same day that it will take atime to be prooceed&document no 69918598 was awarded to me. i also assured u will get information regaring this change.
after 2 days i again requested to custumercare plz not to change my tarrif&i was told as yet, it as not been changed, thr is not need to any request.
but i am v sorry 7pained to see the bill for month of june &july, it was not bearable7logical. so i request u sir plz rectify the bill according to old plans.
ph no- 0512 3017432
bill A/C 100000107876087
A/C NO- 100107354001
TILAK LOOMBA

regarding bill - Landline And Broadband

i have submitted the bill by 6th August 2008 which was due on 13th August worth Rs.588 . i have paid the Rs.600whose receipt number is 3043289. After so many days also the reliance people are still calling and saying to pay the bill. Every time i have to tell them the receipt number again and again. i never expected this from the reliance communication . they are disturbing us regularly. This shows how slow they are and lack of communication between their staff

wronge bill - BSNL Landline

my telephone no is 01975268221 and i want to know the details of no with in date of 01.05.2009 to 30.06.2009

i will be thankful to you for your help.

Gurdev Rana
sara

Respected sir,

We have given a complaint in our telephone exchange showing our problem, but there no raction for the complaint.
Our phone will be in engaged mode or it will be attended at the first ring by someone, but actually we are not attending and the line is not busy.The callers coplains us that they lose money for just a missed call (STD callers ).And eventhogh there is no call, the caller id shows the pulses being used, at that time the line is busy (the callers says).Also we have to pay a huge amount as telephone bill (usually that will not happen as we are using broadband connection, combo plan).
These are our main problems.Please consider these to solve or tell us what we have to do.
Hoping your immediate attention,

Thanking you,
Sara K K

BILL PLAN CHANGE NOT DONE - MART

HYD.
27-09-2009

AIRTEL,
KINDLY CHANGE MY BILL PLAN TO R 40 CUG PLAN MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9177766221 KINDLY CHANGE SA SOON AS POSSIBLE
THANKING YOU.
iyappan

my office having two broadband usage line but only having single mo-dam, another one only connect telephone, but monthly bill came on high on broadband usage in not connected phone, how to write compliant in BSNL Chennai.

B.S.N.L-Landline and Broadband service - WRONG BILL - PLAN CHANGE not done