BSNL Landline - landline is not working

vivek k. mishra on Jan 29, 2012
my phone no.is 05248-226488 situated at dusharabag near govind industries,District-barabanki ,Up. I have complaint several time at our telephone Exchange ,even requested with SDO Mr. khan ,barabanki to resolve the problem ,But no body is interested to resolve the my Problem till now.phone is disconnected since 40 days .
I here would like to request with any senior Person to resolve the problem and give the direction to update the my land line phone or told me to surrender the your valuable phone connection.

sumitra devi
sadguru sadan,behind chotelal bada
near govind industries,dusharabag
barabanki(up)
cont. no.-8765234468

Comments

M. Bhavani Shankar BSNL Landline  - Mahwa, Dausa, Rajasthan, India

BSNL Lanline not working - BSNL

BSNL lanline is not working in my house for the past 20 days, for which we have already made a complaint. But, till now no body turned up. Kindly do the needful at the earliest possible. Our Lanline number is 044-23611359.
reji BSNL Landline  - India

Respect Sir. Our landline is two month dead, I will complaint in VARKALA EXCHANGE, but not responding, inspite of complaints 5times, kindly immediatley repair the phone NO: 0470-2600760, M.YESODA, KEEZHEVIDUTHY, NEDUMGANDA P.O, VARKALA, TRIVANDRUM DIST. PINCODE-695307. Thank you
Kovvuri Anuradha BSNL Landline  - India

Phone should be replaced
mrs. agnes joseph pinto BSNL Landline  - India

date : 04th July 2009.

respected sir,

my telephone line from pune hadapsar exchange and my tel no is 26872407 and my address is 205 himalaya house pune solapur road pune 13
my landline is dead for few day s now and i have a braadband connected to this line and my daughters online engineering results is expected so plz do the needful and get me connected to landline telelphone immediately
i need my net to be on on sunday that is tomoro to see my daughters results on line
i hope u understand my problem.
thanking u in advance
and looking forward for ur early connection
agnes j pinto
vasant rao BSNL Landline  - India

my land line phone is not working since 15 days, my phone no. 040-24017726
This comes under Rajender nagar telephone exchange, R R dist. A.P.
Hyderabad
shahid BSNL Landline  - Mahwa, Dausa, Rajasthan, India

lanline not working - BSNL Landline

my bsnl lanline 07442382790 is not working properly from 3 days
so plzzzzz repair it so it can work ans i'll able to call....
N Jan 20, 2011 by
peeyush 32 BSNL Landline  - Mahwa, Dausa, Rajasthan, India

my bsnl landline phone number is 07461234288. my bsnl lanline phone is not working from 10 days. I was registered complaint in bsnl lanline call centre
in number 1500 in jaipur. I was registered complaint in three time. But no response. My father registered complaint application in mahwa telephone exchange. But no response.now what do else. Address is babu lal sharma v/p rashidpur, Tehsil-mahwa district-dausa rajasthan pin code number-321613.my bsnl bsnl lanline number 07461234288 is belong to swaimadhopur telephone exchange.

N May 25, 2011 by
peeyush 32 BSNL Landline  - Mahwa, Dausa, Rajasthan, India

now my bsnl landline is not working from 25 days.please see it
A May 10, 2012 by
gulam jilani

my land line 01571-231184 is not work from 3-05-2012.i make a complaint city office& from 7-05 2012 call at 198 .
but 198 say to me today your phone will be work. up to now my phone is not work .this BSNL service .
D Nov 29, 2012 by
ANOOP8366

Respect Sir,
Our landline is three month dead, I will complaint in VARKALA EXCHANGE, but not responding, inspite of complaints 5times, kindly immediatley repair the phone NO: 04702 607762 . we alredy paid one year bill . for this conection . pls were we want to give the complaint . we are trying our best pls do the need full.

regards