BSNL - Port Out via MNP

AR Verma on Mar 15, 2011
We have a few corporate connection with BSNL in lucknow city. We, after tolerating ever decreasing service quality decided to port out from BSNL to Airtel as our new mobile service provider.

All the formalities, we applied to Airtel and simultaneously contacted BSNL to get No due as we were already warned by Airtel that the application could be rejected because of the outstanding dues.

We got in touch with Sr. AO at BSNL's Gandhi bhawan and Bapu Bhawan offices and after depositing the asked amount attained No dues on 28/ 02/2011, but to our surprise our application was ejected 2 times in a row and we are still on BSNL despite and advance amount deposited with BSNL i.e. at the time of rejection there was excess amount with BSNL. How can our requests for port out culd ever be rejected on dues issue.

On top of everything we are advised to stop using the connection anymore, we are not able to use our mobiles since last 20 days. This is a sheer harrasment of not allowing to port out.

I want to ask BSNL to clear our account and to let us port out.

AR Verma

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Feb 2, 2011 by
Rakesh Kumar Patidar BSNL Mobile  - Madhya Pradesh, India

Port Out Clearing - BSNL Mobile

Dear Dir.
I port my number 9407164698 in idea 20/1/2011 but tile date his not port so i coll in idea nodal office his inform me BSNL is not port out clearing get to Idea so my number not porting in Idea

BSNL - Port Out via MNP