BSNL Mobile , H.P. Govt. Plan - Poor Signal

Dr. Dalip Sharma
Jai Hind.
I have taken your Himachal Govt. Plan connection, Phone no. 094180-32046. I am sorry to say that the BSNL signal in this area is very - 2 poor. The BSNL customers has to dial time and again as the signal breaks off most often. I tried my level best to address my grievences at various levels but all in vain. Kindly do help. I am also having the Internet connection on the other mobie no. 094180-47146 for the last > 3 years. Due to the poor signal it is also not working efficiently. And moer over the 'broad-band service is also not available till date in this area. Hoping early solution.
Dr.Dalip Sharma.
VPO - SUNGAL, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh

Comments

poor mobile signal - Personal

i am stayining at Puttenhalli, J.P.nagar 7th phase Banglore-78.
I am getting poor signal from the mobile towers.whenever talking to others, the signal will be suddenly goes off and call will be ended.

BSNL INTERNET POOR SIGNAL - Personal

Dear SIR
COULD PLEASE SOLVE OUR BSNL POOR SIGNAL PROBLEM .BSNL REPRESENT OUR COUNTRY BHARAT WHY THE SERVICE IS SO POOR.PL LOOK IN TO THE MATTER.
THANKS
M.R.K.ARYA

Regarding very poor mobile signal - 094180-47146

Respected Sir,
Jai Hind.
With due respect I bring to your kind notice that my wife (09418047146) and myself (09418032046) are having Himachal Pradesh Govt. plan mobile connections. The no. 09418047146 is also having GPRS facility. But I am sorry to say that the signal in our area is very-2 poor. I have contacted many BSNL officials but tha problem is as it is. Neither I am able to recieve or dial a call due to net work problem nor I am able to use the GPRS facility efficiently.
Kindy help & oblize.
Yours Truly,
Dr. Dalip Sharma, VPO- SUNGAL (PALAMPUR) KANGRA
(Himachal Pradesh) Contact: 094180-47146

poor signal service - BSNL Mobile

Please check the service of signal in evening time care taker of tower stop it for whole night. call dropping,network busy also masure problem.

Rajinder kumar
V.P.O. Barana
Distt. Panipat
Haryana
+91-94666-51849

iam complite computer accountant courses, and car and jeep drivering courses driveng school sunder nagar,
vill, narhali po, gohar teh, chachyot, distt mandi hp pin 175029
ph-9882109271

sir;
i am bsnl subscriber since the inception of govt.plan(cug).few days back i received a message from 55884020, "thanks for using services and rs.20 has been deducted ".sir i got this message repeatedly three times.i dont'know whose number is this.kindly close such survices on my mob. no-9418019119 if there is any and stop sending such messages on my phone number.
MANOJ

bsnl rajasthan in rajasthan all the subscribers face network problem...call drop and busy... plz. make it over

Respected Sir,
I have taken five connection include brodband i am sorry to say that the BSNL brodband 01795-271314 and 01795-275221 in this area is very poor i give so many complant against it every time they answer me. you check it on your end .No action is taken against it .Sir Kindly help me and shortout this problem as soon as possiable
regards
Vinod Kumar
S.K Kaushal

Since more than 50 per of BSNL customer not satisfied with the services. Poor Signals, breakage of signal,
are major problems. Some countries are going to release 4G spectrum but there is no 3G fully available yet.
Hope who understand the problem may help to sort out.

Dear Sir

Kindly allow benfits of STV 175 to HP GOVT PLAN like free calling with in bsnl hp circle

Thanking You

M.C.GUPTA
94184-52616

Dear Sir

The facility of STV 175 to GOVT PLAN may also be given to us.

Regards & Thanking You

Rajiv Gupta
N Feb 7, 2011 by
sur576

how i check my call summary that whom and at what the time i call in any no.
N Mar 15, 2011 by
PRAFULLA PARIDA

Dear sir

last 4 day's back only i took the new BSNL pree paid connection but sorry to infrom you that no body should take BSNL the singnals are so poor that you can't imagine

Thanks & Regards
N May 18, 2011 by
sushil thakur

I am totally agree with the above complainant the services of the Govt. undertaking bsnl
is very poor, poor signals.breakage of signals.drop of calls are some major problems 99.9 percent of himachali poor people are facing the problems. I am ashmed of having the facility of USG plan.Please for god sake do some thing to upgrade the facility of the department
A May 1, 2012 by
parveen1985.contact@gmail.com

dear sir,
please ch my signal problem
N May 5, 2012 by
kr1972251386

Jai Hind.
I have taken your Himachal Govt. Plan connection. I am sorry to say that the BSNL signal in this area is very - 2 poor. The BSNL customers has to dial time and again as the signal breaks off most often. Kindly do help. Due to the poor signal it is also not working efficiently. Hoping early solution.
N Jun 20, 2012 by
Dr. U. K. Bakshi

Sir, I am holding your 3G coneection for my M.No 9418045929 under H.P. Plan but many a timesit is giving a poor single which makes a long time to open window in P. C. It is requested to kindly do the needfull.
Dr. U. K. Bakshi,
58, Bindraban, Palampur H.P.
N Sep 12, 2012 by
waryam singh rana

वार ॐ शांति सामाजिक सेवा संस्थान नगरेटा प्रगोंड़ तहसील हारचक्कियाँ पिन 176210 | हारचकियाँ दूरभाष केंद्र, मोबाइल टावर हारचकियाँ, प्रगोंड़, लपियाना मनेई हमेश बिजली जाने पर बंद रहते हे | वाई मेक्स सेवा का नाम नेहीं, बा लैंड लाइन सेवा न के बराबर हे इंटर नेट सेवाएँ नाम की हे | मोबाइल टावर बिजली पर ही नीर्भर हें बेट्ट्री का बेकउप बिलकुल नेहीं हे जीएम, डीजीएम धर्मशाला के अनुसार जल्दी आने बाली ही | 05 दिसम्बर 2011 के खुले दरबार मैं डीजीएम का अश्वास्न था मार्च से पहले पक्का हो जायेगा । पर झूठे अश्वास्न दे कर हम गरीब लोगों से खेलवाड़ कर रहे हें | बीएसएनएल के आला अधिकारी बा सरकार चगर इलाके की तरफ धियान दे |
N Sep 14, 2012 by
AMANDOGRA

SIR JEE,
RANITAL/ GAHLIAN KE AREA MAIN JO NETWORK TOWER LAGA HAI VO AKSAR BAND RAHTA HAI THORA SA MOUSAM KHARAB HUA NAHIN OPRATOR SAHIB TOWER BAND KAR DETE HAI AUR KABHI KABHI TO OPRATOR SAHIB SAAF MOUSAM HOTE HI TOWER BAND KAR DETE HAI

LAGATAAR TOWER BAND RAHA DT. 16.08.2012 SE DT. 20.08.2012

MERI APSE GUJARISH HAI KI JALDI HI DHYAN DE

MERE GHAR MAIN B.S.N.L COMPANY KE 10 CONECTION HAIN AUR AB MAIN NETWORK SE PARESHAN HOKER SOCHTA HOON KI KISI AUR COMPANY KE CONECTION LE LOON

IT IS REQUESTED TO KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL.
THANKS,
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
AMAN DOGRA,
VILLAGE SLARI P.O THAKUR-DWARA
TEH & DISTT. KANGRA( H.P.)
9418835239, 9418835240,