BSNL POSTPAID - Changing of Billing Address

Tanga Padung
Kindly change my BSNL post paid billing address in a new posting place. Since 7 months is running but the bill is come at the old address. So, kindly look into the matter positively.

Old Address : O/O EE PHED, Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh - 791102

New Address : O/O the District Medical Officer, West Kameng District. Bomdila, Arunachal Pradesh-790001

Comments

S.B. Sharma BSNL POSTPAID  - India

Network Poor - Postpaid connection not working in Arunachal Pradesh

My No is 9810600613

I took Airtel No from DElhi just because I do not get connectivity with my Reliance Prepaid in Arunachal.
I am shoched to see SOS ONLY on the screen with Airtel in Arunachal.Pl rectify immediately
N Jun 16, 2011 by
SANTOSH KUMAR RAJAK

Changing of Billing Address
Kindly change my BSNL CDMA SERVICE postpaid billing address. I went to Kalyani Telephone Exchange, the employees said that for change of address you should bring a certificate of MLA, or Chairman of your locality which is currently impossible for me because that place is new for me, please do something for me.

SANTOSH RAJAK
CDMA Number : 3327217416
Account Number : 355669524

Old Address : IX-7/B, FOREMEN COLONY, 4TH AVENUE, KANCHRAPARA, 24 PARGANAS(N)743145, KOL - BARRACKPORE

New Address : 77/11 SANTRAPARA, PIR PARA ROAD, NEAR KALI MANDIR, P.O. - KATAGANJ, DIST - NADIA, WEST BANGAL, PIN - 741250
N Apr 14, 2012 by
snixondaniel

Changing of Billing Address
Kindly change my BSNL GSM SERVICE billing address, as i have shifted my house to a new location. I have already given an letter regarding this issue to your BSNL Ram Nagar customer care center, but there was no response. So i kindly request you to change my billing address.

S.NIXON DANIEL
GSM Number :9442218152
Account Number: 501857623

You can verify my new address from my BSNL LANDLINE SERVICE Billing address : phone number :04222333366, Account number: 9025991170

Old address : 21/7, tatabad 1 street, Sivanandha colony, Coimbatore
New Address: 1/28 Shalom Nivas, vedambal nagar, Ganapathy, Coimbatore-641006

With regards,
S.Nixon Daniel
N Apr 29, 2012 by
nemili

Dear sir, iam using bsnl postpaid network. i have shifted my house.So please change my billing adress my old house adress...s.kumaran, 868, kannadiyar madam street, ampurpet, vaniyambadi 635751 my new house adress...s.kumaran, 11, first street, DVG nagar, newtown, vaniyambadi..635752
N May 31, 2012 by
sudhirkumarrathi

I am using bsnl post paid net work. I have shifted my house, so please change my billing address from my old house to my new house address:

Old address is :Sudhir Kumar Rathi, Plot No.13, Vikas Nagar, Vijay Bari, Path No.7, Sikar Road, Jaipur - 23
New Address is: Sudhir Kumar Rathi, G2/12, Prabhat Colony, Vijay Bari, Path No.7, Sikar Road, Jaipur - 23

With regards
Sudhir Kumar Rathi

A Jun 7, 2012 by
NEERAJVAN

Iam using post paid mobile of bsnl having no 09419139364 from last five years my old adress is NEERAJ SHARMA OPP179 F LANE NO 7 TALAB TILLO JAMMU. J&k. At presnt my adress is H.NO 591, LANE NO 7 TALAB TILLO JAMMU.
J&K. Kindly enroll my current adress on my telephone bill.

Thanking You
N Jun 9, 2012 by
Gagan deo mandal

Gagan deo mandal
Dear sir
I am using bsnl postpaid network .I have shifted my flat. My post postpaid bsnl number is 7588181270. So Please change billing address form old flat to my new flat.
Old address - Room-1, pancham co. ho. society mohsoba maidan near sampada hospital. Kalyan(w)
my new address
603, wing-A Charry blossom Vasant Park, Vasant vallay road, kalyan(w)
Gagan deo Mandal

N Jul 23, 2012 by
vinay kumar bajajallianz BSNL POSTPAID  - Address change required for,no, Katihar, Bihar, India

address change - BSNL POSTPAID

Dear Sir i am in service.My old address was Swaraj complex,near jail chowk purnea-854301.Currently i am working in arrah.Kindly update my address.Address should be Vinay kumar
S/o Sampat kumar,Nehru Nagar,Near Akhara,Arrah,bhojpur,bihar-802301
N Aug 16, 2012 by
girirao2121

Old address is : K. Seshagiri Rao. Nippo Batteries Co Ltd., GNT raod, Nellore, AP.524001
New Address is: K.Seshagir Rao. Flat No. B 3 - SF1, Keerthi enclave, GNT Road, Sullurepet, Nellore Dt, 524121

With regards
K. Seshagiri Rao

N May 8, 2013 by
drmpkhmc

We are using post paid BSNL land line connection no. 2363851 for many years in the name of "RAJASTHAN HOMYOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL".
In this connection it is stated that the name above mentioned may be changed as "DR. M.P.K. HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE" according to the resolution passed in the management meeting.Kindly change the address
N May 8, 2013 by
drmpkhmc

We are using post paid BSNL land line connection no. 2364661 for many years in the name of "SUPDT DR M P K RAJ HOMEOP THIC .
HOSPITAL STATION ROAD
JAIPUR".
N Apr 9, 2014 by
drcr

I Debasish Roy, having a bsnl land line no. 033-24881335. Due to some problem I want to change my billing address from 1 K S ROY RD, HANDLOOM TEXTGILES, N S BLDG R NO.4 5TH FL, KOLKATA - 700 001 to SHIBRAMPUR BYE LANE, MANDIRTALA, HALDERPARA, P.O. SARSUNA, KOLKATA - 700 061. Pl do the needful.

N May 15, 2014 by
monalisa.boruah

I need to change by BSNL mobile billing Address as I am unable to get the bills in my Present Address.

Present Add:
Monalisa Boruah, Flat no.004, Block -B, Panorama Appt., Besides Chandmari Flyover, R.G.Barooah Rd. Guwahati 781003

Previous Add:
Monalisa Boruah, Flat n0. 4A, Subansiri Appt, near Govt. Press, Bamunimoidan, Guwahati 781021

Monalisa Boruah
N May 31, 2014 by
santanu10782

I am Using BSNL Pospaid connection With Mobile No, 94355-24030.
Kindly change my BSNL post paid billing address in a new posting place. Since 4 years is running but the bill is come at the old address. So, kindly look into the matter positively.

Old Address : HDFC Bank Ltd, KB road, MM Complex, Jorhat, Assam.

New Address : Borsapori T.E., P.O- Numaligarh, PIN-785615, Dist- Golaghat, Assam.
N Jun 27, 2014 by
SWAPAN KUMAR BHAUMIK

I am using bsnl post paid net work.My post paid no. 9434067225. I have shifted my Qtrs, so please change my billing address from my old Qtrs to my new Qtrs address:

My present address: Qtrs No- TTB-228, NTPC NABARUN TOWNSHIP, POST.- NABARUN, P.S- FARAKKA, DISTT.-MURSHIDABAD, PIN-742236, WEST BENGAL.

My previous address: Qtrs No- TTB-255, NTPC NABARUN TOWNSHIP, POST.- NABARUN, P.S- FARAKKA, DISTT.-MURSHIDABAD, PIN-742236, WEST BENGAL.
N Sep 4, 2014 by
Feeling

I am using bsnl post paid net work.My post paid no. 9436331575. I have shifted my place, so please change my billing address from my old to my new place of posting.

My present address: Office of the Assistant Engineer, P.W.D (Roads)
N.H Sub-Division No.II, Tura
Dobasipara, 794005
Meghalaya, India.
My previous address:Urban Affairs Office Compound
P.O Williamnagar
District East Garo Hills.
Williamnagar 794111, N.E-1
N Oct 3, 2014 by
arianathan

I am using bsnl post paid net work no is 9487599191. I have shifted my house, so please
change my billing address from my old house to my new house address:

Old address is : K.ARIANATHAN 3/428, V.O.C. STREET SURVEYAR COLONY MADURAI-625 007
New Address is: K.ARIANATHAN 103, MAIN STREET MADAKKULAM MADURAI-625 003

N Oct 14, 2014 by
chiru_eddula

Dear Sir, I am using bsnl post paid net work (Mobile No: 9491141005, A/c No: 502075491). I have shifted my house, so please
change my billing address from my old house to my new house address:

New Address: E. Chiranjeevulu, Qtr.No: NC-30, Writerbasti, Kothagudem, Khammam (Dist), Telangana-507101
Old address is :EDDULA CHIRANJEEVULU, Q.NO.NC-38, CENTENARY COLONY, M:KAMANPUR, KARIMNAGAR, AP

BSNL POSTPAID - Changing of Billing Address