BSNL Prepaid 12555 SMS Unsubscribe - unsbuscricbe sms 12555

CH P S SITARAMA RAJU
Respected Sir/Madam,
I,Ch. Phani sree Sitarama Raju ,am a customer of BSNL prepaid mobile services bearing the number 9492029529.Sorry that i am unable to provide the exact dates in this complaint.My complaint is this year in the month of February (I am unable to recollect the exact date somewhere around 1st weeks i received a sms from the voice services 12555 regarding one BTONMOBILE pack for which I Don’t call the number and subscribed the pack for which Rs20/-was deducted from our balance, but the same day felt the need to unsubscribe it and called the bsnl customer care for its help in unsubscribing it for which we were guided.we did the same but with no result.This month on 4-02-2010 when i recharged my account it automatically got deducted off Rs20/- from my account.I called up customer care for their assistance and they provided me with different versions.1)the first person asked me for the number from which the sms was forwarded to my number and i mentioned that this time in the sender's field it was present as ONMOBILE but no number can be elicited.He took my complaint and said that he will forward it and it will be rectified in 24 hrs.2)the Second time i called up the customer care to convey the same message and this time he asked me to call 12555 and i did the same,but this time the call charges were Rs5/min,i called the number twice so that it can be of any help but i had to part with RS 50 nearly for all this hopeless venture without any result.3) for the Third time when i called up the customer care to decide whether it was upto their reach /not finally the answer was to go to the nearest BSNL office and try for the solution.
this is all my anguish that as a customer i have faced for subscribing the voice service accidentally and left with no solution to unsubscribe it rather than parting my money every month for the service which i am no longer or have ever used.
Please provide me your help and suggestions in this regard so that i can retrieve my money back or atleast be saved from departing Rs20/- every month from my account.
yours faithfully,
Ch. Phani Sree Sitarama Raju
9492029529
Hyderabad

Comments

I dont need Your messages to my Mobile Phone.Please cancel the monthly amount deduction of Rs.20 from my account.

my mobile no-94664654079
sms plan word meaning plz unsubscribe this message plane

Its the same case for me except i am getting devotional messages from 12555 which i coudnt unsubscribe it after two futile attempts.
First time i called for customer service but i coudn't remove it (they asked me to sms UNSUB GETHA to 12555) but message is not at all reachihng them)

Second time i directly went to bsnl center where a woman noted the complaint but nothing happened and its almost a month since that incident. Thank you.

Plzz provide a solution for that.

My Name Is Akash & my mobile no is 9468578944, I dont need HINDU DEVOTIONAL sms service to my Mobile Phone.Please cancel the monthly amount deduction of Rs.20 from my account.
A Jan 16, 2011 by
KAMAN SINGH MANOLA

My Name Is KAMAN SING MANOLA & my mobile no is 9460287123, I dont need HINDU DEVOTIONAL sms service to my Mobile Phone.Please cancel the monthly amount deduction of Rs.20 from my account.Should i change the sim or u will take action against my complain I am writing this complain because no one is listing to my compalin in BSNl office.
N Jan 25, 2011 by
cbabu_nmdc14 BSNL  - Kirandul, South Bastar-Dantewada, Chhattisgarh, India

devotional pack 12555 - BSNL

unsbuscricbe sms 12555
Respected Sir/Madam,
I,JVSubbarao,am a customer of BSNL prepaid mobile services bearing the number 9406005412. Sorry that i am unable to provide the exact dates in this complaint.My complaint is this year in the month of November (I am unable to recollect the exact date somewhere around 1st weeks i received a sms from the voice services 12555 regarding Christen Devetoinal pack for which I Don’t call the number and subscribed the pack for which Rs20/-was deducted from our balance, but the same day felt the need to unsubscribe it and called the bsnl customer care for its help in unsubscribing it for which we were guided.we did the same but with no result.This month on 21-01-2011 when i recharged my account it automatically got deducted off Rs20/- from my account.I called up customer care for their assistance and they provided me a docket no 4691386 on 22/1/2011and it will be rectified in 48 hrs.2) the Second time i called up the customer care to convey the same message and this time he asked me to call 12555 and i did the same,but this time the call charges were Rs 5/min,i called the number twice so that it can be of any help but i had to part with RS 50 nearly for all this hopeless venture without any result.3) for the Third time when i called up the customer care to decide whether it was upto their reach /not finally the answer was to go to the nearest BSNL office and try for the solution.
yours faithfully,
JV Subba rao
Bacheli
N Jan 27, 2011 by
muthalagukannan

My cell No.9444156964 I have receiving message daily from the message centre no.52906001(message -gita)and also cut every message Rs.1 so many times complaints still message is comming.
please do needful
A Jan 28, 2011 by
ppjithu

My cell no.9446012232 .I have receiving message daily from the message centre no.12555 and also cut motnly rs 28 . so many times complaints still message is comming.
please do needful
A Jul 5, 2012 by
srinivasulu.gs

My mobile no is 9493131953 . I would like to deregister with BTONMOBL. I would not like to get any messages from BTONMOBL.
Thank you.