BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Unsubscribe from Mobile services

Josheph
i want to unsubscribe from bsnl onmobile(news) service.i have complained abt it in the company, they have toldd withing 24 hours u will be unsubscribed but till today it is not done.so please could u unsubscribe from this service.My mobile no is : 9427553749.

Thanks.

Comments

unsubsribe Radio mobile service - BSNL Prepaid Connection

sir, I am user of BSNL prepaid mobile service(9467429799 By mistake i have activated Radio service on my connection. I want to stop it. i havegone throughustomer care. but i am not getting it stopped.please unsubscribe my connection from this service.

I want to unsubscribe my Ringback Tune

I want to unsubscribe bsnl onmobile service. My mobile no. is 9437091644
manjula

I have been cheated of nearly Rs 300 in the last year on account of unwanted cricket alert or bhajan alerts etc. I get a message that Rs 30 is being deducted for alerts. In the end of the message fake numbers are given one is 9417699997 and one is 51234030.
I would like to register my complaints.
What can the customer do for such blatant cheatings?
Is there anybody who cares for customers in this system or you all are getting good kickbacks to make this cheating business part of your income plan.

i'm useing BSNL Prepaind card i need in and out going call's detail for this month pl help me

mobile no : 9444193955

I want to unsubcribe my cricket alert on my mobile & my no. is +919428691709

Unsubscribe from ONMobile services

i want to unsubscribe from bsnl onmobile 570071010 service.i have complained abt it in the company, they have toldd withing 24 hours u will be unsubscribed but till today it is not done.so please could u unsubscribe from this service.My mobile no is : 9414244361

the bsnl has cut 30 rupees from my account without informing it for cricket alerts.please unsubscribe it.
thanx

d/sir
in my bsnl mobile a on mobile service have subscribed without my demand it for religeous sms.please unsubscribe it.
thanks

my no.9411245940

Dear sir last day i informed to bsnl that i hv received some unwanted sms regarding religious matter on my bsnl prepaid connection .Sir the same has not been happened todat but still i m not aware that the these kind of sms perhaps provided thru service and scheme either stop or not

waiting for response frm ur side

Thanks n best regards,
Atul Mehrotra
Mob.No. 9411245940

d/sir
thanks

my no.9453255888

Unsubscribe from ONMobile services
I want to unsubscribe from bsnl onmobile (Religious Service). SMS ends with 9417699997 no. I have complained no. of times but nothing has done. I will go to consumer forum and file RTI against BSNL if problem not solved within 10 days. You are also requested to expain deactivation process & Name of Company. My mobile no is : 9451176415.

devotional messages from ONMOBILE - BSNL Mobile

Res Sir
I want to unsubscribe the onmobile service of BSNL regarding devotional messages. They cut the charges without taking my permission. My mobile no is 9410711420.

plz.don`t any type of masseage in my mobil no my mobile no is 09431733858 i totolly fredup

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE MY ONMOBILE(CHRISTAIN DEVOTIONAL SERVICE PACK) ...

PLEASE CANCEL MY ONMOBILE (CHRISTAIN DEVOTIONAL SERVICE PACK) SERVICE...
MY MOBILE NO. IS::::9427590246

sir
i want to unsubscribe my on mobile services...please tell me what to do.my mobile no is 9460353444...if u can do dis it will be so kind of u, , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

The bsnl has cut 20 rupees from my account without informing me it for Job alerts.please unsubscribe it.
My mobile no is : 9413094932.

Confirm what action done in this regard.

Krishan Kant Sharma
Zawar Mines, Distt: Udaipur(Raj.)

Narendra pratap singh
Mo.No.09415354980

Sir/maim
my mobie no on activated hindu devotional
Please unsubscribe hindu devotional on mobile service to my no.
My mobile No.09415354980 (BSNL Pre-Paid)

Stopping words of the day service - mob

I have been receiving sms from http://203.115.112.5/archiecomics/default.aspx(subscription service on airtel WAP)& have been loosing Rs10per day. i am not aware how it is coming to my mobile. please stop it.

BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Unsubscribe from Mobile services