BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Caller tunes not loaded on my mobile no 9450321290 but Rs 20 deducted from my account for downloading (before 5to 6 days)

Uma shankar Singh
An amout of Rs 20/- has been deducted from mobile no -- 9450321290 on my demand and registering my demand by calling at 56700 and doing all related activities successfully by me, but the song -- Pal Pal dil ke pas tum rahti ho (Hindi song) has not been loaded on my above mobile prepaid phone so for . I have tried so may times to cotact at customer care number 123 and 9415024365 but it is not being possible to connect with these numbers. I request you please to attach above caller tune on mobile number 9450321290 which will be heard by all persons contacting me.

Comments

attach my mobile no with Home address - BSNL

Previously i was told your customer care operator to add my Mobile no 9422521952 with Home Address. The currier boy could not contact me when i am not in home. So plz attach my Mobile no 9422521952 with my home Address

with regards

P.A.mandave
Ganesh Aangan
flat no d-1
Dapodi Pune 411012.

Dear sir/mam,
i am using BSNL student sim card. now i want to change general excel plan. but they replied plan migration not allowed. now i came out from student community. my mobile number is 9444813111. i am using this sim card for past two years. its very important number for me. hearafter i dont change my mobile number. but i need plan migration. please consider my comment. why dont you allow plan migration. we need it.

'Thanking you.

Mum Add :- 401/402 Maheshwar Deep, Plot 75,
R.B. Mehta Marg, Ghatkopar (E),
Mumbai - 77
Now, I want transfer my Hyderabad Mob No 09440922090 same on Mumbai Number

Please do it. Kindly as possible as soon

Thanking You

Chetan. B. Karani
Paras

I think this forum is for putting complaints that other web users like us can help you in. This is not BSNL sponsored forum so don't expect any outcome!

As far as I know BSNL's customer care number is 9400024365 which is toll free withing your home network. Or just call 24367 from BSNL land line. I have contacted them several times and got good response.

This is Chittimoses, I wan to know the Fancy numbers of BSNL MOBILE SIM CARD, CALL ME sir, I have bsnl sim card i want to know the deatils of fancy numbers .

Chittimoses.
cell no; 940046869

without my consult caller tune loaded - Prepaid caller tone

Without my consent the bsnl prepaid has loaded the caller tune to my cell. My number is 9443619352.

Kindly take steps to remove the tune.

With thanks and regards,

A. Raja Mohamed

7/30 North Avenue Road,
Muthamil Nagar,
Kodunkaiyur, Chennai 600 118

I AM REGULAR USER OF CALLER TUNE FACILITY, BUT I AM NOT GETTING SERVICE PROPERLY.I COMPLAINED NUMBER OF TIMES FOR EACH CHANGING IN CALLER TUNE.
SERVICE PROVIDER ARE TAKING TOO MUCH TIME TO ACTIVATE THE PARTICULAR TUNE EVERY TIME.
PLEASE DO SOMTHING IN THIS REGARD.

i want new post paid connection from bsnl
can u help me

i have 2 complains.
complain 1: few days ago i top up 56 rupees from e-recharge, but i did not get any amount. the message comes in my mobile is :-"your accont have beencredited withRs.0.00 Recharge Voucher successfully from 9457451881 at 03:34PM. Ref No.:255529787.
complain 2: i want to unsubscribe dating service.For this i called several times to customer care office and sent several messages wherever told, but all messages were failed. I also called at 12555 numerous times but my call was rejected everytime. Please unsubscribe this dating service from my number.

hi
i have been using 9450017785 for last 5 years, sometimes the caller tune works and some time doesnt. what is this

I bought two sim card use for sometimes and now lock kindly activate my sim No. 9402005856 & 9436824349 so that i shall ever grateful to you. Thanks.

kashe_womi
Nagaland.
antony

PLease De-Activate my BSNL caller tone from my Mobile

My Number is# 9444911537

Please Do the Needful

Thanks...Antony

Dear Sir(s) / Madams(s),

I have purchased BSNL Prepaid SIM in the year 2001 from Haldia ; West Bengal. For last 1 years I am not using the same and it appears to me that it has been misplaced and someone is using the same .

As such, I would like to request you to inactivate the SIM on immediate basis to stop use by other person.

regards

Debasis Mitra

Dear Sir(s) / Madams(s),
Please ignore my last message pl.

I have purchased BSNL Prepaid SIM in the year 2001 from Haldia ; West Bengal. Number is 9434236119. For last 1 years I am not using the same and it appears to me that it has been misplaced and someone is using the same .

regards

Debasis Mitra

I hv prepaid mobile no 9428042712. On 05.11.08 at 4:44:27 I received a message from 5670020 "Thank you for using BSNL tunes. You have been charged Rs 20/-as subscription renewal fee.
Please do not charge any amount without our confirmation. You reverse these charges of Rs 20/- & in future I do not want to subscribe for any tune. Please do not deduct any amount. Please confirm

hv prepaid mobile no 9428162706. On 18.11.08 at 9:42 received a message from 126333 "successfully charged with Rs 19/, now you will be subscribed soon with our mobile radio service.
Please do not charge any amount without our confirmation. You reverse these charges of Rs 19/- & in future I do not want to subscribe for any mobile radio service. Please do not deduct any amount. Please confirm & pl. unsubcribe mobile radio service as i dont need it & have been charge 5 times within last five months.

hw can i activet caller tune

deducting money from my prepaid connection for caller tune which is am not requested - BSNL Mobile

The bsnl cellular connection activated dialer tone from 05.02.2009 on my prepaid number 9447826620. I am not send any request for the same. They deducted more than 16 rupees from my account. I conduct the the customer care and registered a complaint (c. no 302594). But since this time they not take any action for my coplaints. Now my mobile balance is only 10 ps. I cannot use and recharge my connection, If I recharge my connection they will start deducting. So I am kindly request you to make necessary action to refund my money and give the compensation for am suffering the difficulties because of the thefting of bsnl cellular sevice. Also I cannot make an outgoing call till this date
pawan

hi i have taken BSNL Vanilla sim and can u help me how too add 5 numbers for family and frnds
the customer care center was worst not responding at all