BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Outgoing barred

sadhana25 on May 30, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam

I am a user of BSNL prepaid mobile. My no 9452882822 and it is in use since from 2010. I am always using tariff of Rs 300 for this no which is for bsnl to bsnl free talktime for one month and it was recharged on 25th May 2011 by 9453204062 . I am always using this tariff near about one year but from Sat 28 May 2011 my outgoing calls are barred by the company i am not able to contact any bsnl number and not even to the customer care of bsnl. Before doing this they did't make any call to my this no and also not send any message to my mobile. I had already complaint on bsnl customer care but did't get any response from their side i had asked them why this happened with my no they are not able to say anything.

Sir this tariff is for 30 days in a month and my 3 days already been left i want my these days in addition to the next month because it was done by company so they have to pay for it. Please help me as soon as possible.

sadhana tiwari

Comments

N Jan 9, 2012 by
KRISHNA KISHORE PULIPATI BSNL Prepaid Mobile  - ANUVIJAY TOWNSHIP, VALIOOR, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

I am using prepaid mobile for last 2 years.Suddenly, they barred my out going calls. it has unfair activity. they even blocked the customer care call numbers also. After given complaint, they said address proof is not there and please send the address proof.I asked them that without address proof , how u given connection. If u lost my forms is ur mistake. so, u can collect from my home or send a business reply letter, then i will send my documents. But, u made inconvenience to me, Last one week. I am having of balance of Rs. 400/-. Bsnl suppose to return the ammount with penal interest also. how to claim the amount form bsnl.
P. Krishna Kshore.
08903258955.
kkpulipati@gmail.com
A Mar 24, 2012 by
Sumit_Saxena

I am Sumit Saxena I Live in Aligarh (UP) My Prepaid Cell No. is 9456278145 my outgoing service closed after some days.. but my mobile recharge but outgoing service closed.

So plz... open outgoing service and activated this cell no. is 9456278145

Sumit Saxena
N Jul 23, 2014 by
subhalaxmi

My number is 9944833806. My outgoing call is barred. what I do? Please give immediate response

BSNL Prepaid Mobile - Outgoing barred