BSNL Prepaid SIM - LOST OF BSNL SIM

rupali Mhatre
I lost the BSNL SIM Card with my cell phone recently at the Koperkhaire-Vashi Rd, Navi Mumbai, dt.14 Dec. 2008 @ 9.15pm Please block my cell no: 9421302468 issued at BSNL, Aurangabad, Maharashtra. which is issued on my Fathers Name i.e. Sitaram Mhatre.

Please issue a replacement SIM card. Let me know where to collect it and what are the charges? my alt cont no. 9320607766.

Comments

I lost the BSNL SIM Card with my cell phone recently at the airport. Please block my cell no: 9445250966 issued at BSNL, Adyar Chennai 600020 on 19th March 2007.

I lost the BSNL SIM Card with my cell phone recently at the kunraghat, gorakhpur, dt.25Dec. 2008 @ 18:00hrs.Please block my cell no: 9451471423 issued at BSNL, gorakhpur, U.P. which is issued on my Name i.e. ARVIND KUMAR PRAKASH.

Please issue a replacement SIM card. Let me know where to collect it and what are the charges? my alt cont no.0551-2273081

G.Arul

number: 94447 86006. I would like to change it to 3 star -plan.

I sent a message "M3STAR" TO 53733.But, i'm getting invalid option msg.can u please...
G.Arul

I'm using BSNL prepaid -chennai circle number.It belongs to Prepaid Excel sumo plan. number:9444786006. I would like to change it to 3 star -plan.

Geetha

I am recently using the BSNL 3 star plan owing no. 9445701202. In this plan, I want to have 2 FFP nos. So, I sent an sms to 53733 saying FFE landline no. and mobile no. But Friends & Family plan is not activated. Reply SMS says "Friends_family plan registered. Wait for confrmation SMS, if eligible. Activation may take 24 hours". But till this date no reply has come. Whether eligible or not. Can u please.
Jawahar

I am using BSNL post paid card bearing No.9444067886. I have 2 FFP nos. and I want to know whether my scheme can be conveted to 3 star scheme costing 49 paise for BSNL and 69 paise for other mobiles. Can u please suggest.
Shankar

I am recently bought a SIM for my mother using the BSNL 3 star plan no. 9445751550. In this plan, I want to have 2 FnF nos. So, I sent an sms to 53733 . But Friends & Family plan is not activated. Reply SMS says "Friends_family plan registered. Wait for confrmation SMS, if eligible. Activation may take 24 hours". (Same as mentioned by Jawahar) But till this date no reply has come. i tried in several ways to know FnF, no one is giving proper response. Same is the case for my friends who got sim in M3STAR plan.

My father sim card get damaged so that i want to collect a replacement sim for that damaged sim card and i want to know the charge of the dupliate sim card ann whats the procedure to get the sim card.

Thanks & Regards

S.NIsha
Deepak

I lost the BSNL SIM Card with my cell phone recently in Erode @ 6.15pm Please block my cell no: 9443530544 issued at BSNL, Karur, Tamil Nadu. which is issued on my Fathers Name i.e. Mr.S.Muthusamy

Please issue a replacement SIM card. Let me know where to collect it and what are the charges? my alt cont no. 09986564227, 9750626262.

My mobile phone is lost today
my cell no is 9424466173
mobile nokia 1110
plz lock my sim
validity of my sim is 17/08/2009
i request u to lock the sim and issue me the sim as soon as possible

I have one unique problem with my SIM, only incoming is running, NO OUT GOING CALLS, I have sufficient amout in my account. But no outgoing calls possible with this sim. I check this with Mahanagar, (lucknow) office and customer care they ask me "NO PROBLEM IN SIM" Problem with cell but in cell every sim is working accept this bsnl sim. my No. is 9415432583. if possibele pl rectify my probl.

with regards

Dharmendra Singh

I LOST THE BSNL SIM CARD WITH MY CELL PHONE NO. 9451244493 ON 15/07/2009.

PLEASE BLOCK MY CELL NO.9451244493 ISSUED AT GOMTI NAGAR, LUCKNOW WHICH IS ISSUED IN MY NAME KUSUM GUPTA.
PLEASE ISSUE A REPLACEMENT SIM CARD. LET ME KNOW WHERE TO COLLECT IT AND WHAT ARE CHARGES. MY ALTERNATIVE CONTACT NO.IS 9451788903
KUSUM GUPTA

sir
i have lost my phone please lock my sim
thankyou

I lost the BSNL SIM Card with my cell phone recently at the Porur, Chennai, dt.21July. 2009 @ 10:00hrs.Please block my cell no: 9488007185 issued at BSNL, Hosur, T.N

Please provide a replacement SIM card. Let me know where to collect it. my alt cont no. 9486808160

I lost bsnl sim with nokia 1008 mobile dated 29.07.09 from mathura (up)
my phone no. 9410615314 so pl. lock my sim

Thanks & Regards
Vishnu kant sharma

My mobile no. is 09411097764. for Two some problem Occured . I am not talking to any person becuase of voice problem my voice is not reach to other person.but the person voice to be listen continues by me. please solve my problem immideatly.

I lost the BSNL SIM Card with my cell phone today(18/08/2009) 11.pm Please block my cell no: 9444689814 issued at BSNL, chennai, tamilnadu. which is issued on my Sister Name i.e. sumathi amarnath

Please issue a replacement SIM card. Let me know where to collect it and what are the charges? my alt cont no. 9940500360 and send mail ramca1983@gmail.com

sir my mobile lost with bsnl sim no is 09475619998 pre paid

i have also register FIR

i request to you

pls block my sim

sir my mobile lost with bsnl sim no is 09475619998 pre paid and also i have a post paid connection of bsnl thats no is 09434706742. thats bothare lost in burnpur on dated 16/10/09.
i fir register in hira pur police station fir no is 972 on dated 16/10/09