BSNL Prepaid SIM - BSNL Sim card lost

Vijay Anand

I have lost my Mobile phone which has the BSNL Prepaid connection. Request you to kindly deactivate the SIM Card to avoid misuse of my mobile number.

My Mobile #: 9443753443
Nokia 6600 Mobile
IMEI #: 351546009191054.

Please block the sim card and also lock my mobile with the above mentioned IMEI Number.

K.Balasubramanian
Alternate contact number : 9886011976

Comments

without use rs 50. lost - BSNL

Dear Sir/Mam

I am Anil Saini and I belong to Yamuna Nagar in Haryana.My Mobile No. is 9466019412. On 11th April without any cause I was lost Rs50/- from my Mobile & I also registered my complain on customer care on 13th April. But till now I do not get any information about my complain. I was too much worried about your poor service.
So dear Sir Please kindly inform why I lost money from my mobile. If it was a mistake then refund my money or inform me What can I do?
Anil Saini.

sim card blocked - samsung l-170

hello sir yesterday my sim card has been blocked as i had entered wrong pin numbers 3 times.now it is asking about PUK code please send my puk code to my email address...my mobile number is 9463205398...my sim number is 8991538013111610642...i am from chandigarh...its validity is upto march 2009..and its balance is around 67...and i had made recharge of last 112 rs...
krishna

security code - Nokia 6600

Respected sir

may i know the security code for 6600

my mobile number 9444565938
G.C.Das

Lost & request for blocking the sim card - Nokia

My wife lost the mobile alongwith the sim card on 29.11.08 (evening) while travelling in a bus in Kolkata. My phone no.:09474108003(Pre-paid).She had put a complaint in DumDum Police Station regarding the loss of the phone and the sim card. The complaint no is GDE 2529: DT dated 29-11-2008.Request you to block and cancell the sim card to avoid any mis-use.regards, G.C.Das

So many connection lost - BSNL

4 months ago, I got BSNL Broadband connection. Till now i am receiving problem like disconnections simultaneously, sometimes loss of dial-tone and loss of link twice a week. Everytime the BSNL line person demands Rs.50/- for the service charge. I gave many complaints to the officers, but till now i didn't get any response. This becomes a stupid thing, but I pay the line person because i am doing online web designs . So, i need the connection without any disturbances.

Any one give me the solution for the problem. Thanks in advance...

Balaji

Loss of Mobile with sim - Nokia 6600

I have lost my Mobile no. 9990938157 in morning. I filled the complaint with Amar colony police station. Please deactivate it.

i have lost my nokia 6600 black with bpl mo no.9773685296; and memory card with 512 mb. please help me to find out my mobile. my security code is 83741 and IMEI no is. 351546008420223. please help me...
jeba

may i know the security code for 6600

Mobile lost - NOKIA with BSNL SIM CARD

I lost My Nokia mobile with BSNL SIM card.
My Mobile Number is:9449590759.Please block my SIM card .
I am making call to my number, but the mobile phone is switched off.Thanks

BSNL Sim card lost

My Mobile #: 9410838851
Nokia 1600 Mobile

Please block the sim card and also lock my mobile with the above mentioned

K.Balasubramanian
Alternate contact number : 9760017748
Read comments

SIM Loss - BSNL Prepaid

I missed my SIM card (9448009623) and send a fax to BSNL customer care service recommented number (080-22108116). Please block my mobile number.

regards,
Venkateswaran G

SIM CARD LOST - BSNL Mobile

SIR, I LOST MY MOBILE WITH SIM CARD, ( STUDENT PRE PAID ACCOUNT-MOBILE NO. 919444749091) ON 07/03/2009. PLS TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS TO BLOCK MY SIM AND HELP ME TO GET MY NEW SIM WITH SAME MOBILE NO.

SIM CARD LOST
SIR, I LOST MY MOBILE WITH SIM CARD, ( STUDENT PRE PAID ACCOUNT-MOBILE NO. 9464464495) ON 05/01/2009. PLS TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS TO BLOCK MY SIM AND HELP ME TO GET MY NEW SIM WITH SAME MOBILE NO

BSNL Sim card lost
I have lost my Mobile phone which has the BSNL Prepaid connection. Request you to kindly lock the SIM Card to avoid misuse of my mobile number.give a duplicate sim card

my mobile number is # 9437793470
my mobile 6600 nokia

Please block the sim card and also lock my mobile with the above mentioned
annant kishor behera
Alternate contact number : 06854240047
Read comments

i lost my sim card (9452756060) please block it .
i went to bsnl office to but all employee was at leave account of second saterday.
my application not accepeted by any persion .

Respected sir;
My BSNL PREPAID SIM card is lost for 2Months ago.
Please Sir Replacement My card.

I have lost my mobile(NOKIA 6233) with number 9474799012 on 26.5.2009. So, i want to lock my SIM card and it shouldn't be misused.

I lost my cell phone which has BSNL prepaid connection please deactivate the number for avoideing misuse of the cell phone.
Number:9440868752