BSNL Prepaid SIM - no activation of balance enquiry feature

bimal charan dash
some features are yet to be activated
1. balance inquiry
2. call divert service

Comments

my caller tune is not activated but amount has been deducted from my account plz activate "yare ne devathe" caller tune immidiatly my number is 9481461213

no activation of balance enquiry feature- Once the call comes to an end no balance enquiry is featured.

plz. do the needful ASAP.

I am having a bsnl student plan simcard, where the validity of the sim is finished already, I want to reuse the sim, so what I want to do

my mobil no 9437086726 plese my check blance

My BSNL Cell prepaid balance is not working, if i am typing *123# it is said service not available. Pls.let me know what is the porblem.
My BSNl Cell No:-9403505113

My BSNL prepaid sim not showing balance when i am on out of MP. Pl let me know what can i do for getting balance.
My No. 9425354792

My balance inquiry no. (*123#) is not working.everytime i dial, it gives "not available" warning.Besides it i don't get my balance informatio when i make any call.

My BSNL Cell prepaid balance is not working, if i type *123# it is shown that "request not complete".

Pls.let me know what is the porblem.

My BSNl Cell No:-9444046075
N Feb 21, 2011 by
rfskhan

Pls.let me know what is the porblem.

My BSNl Cell No:-9351878583
N Apr 6, 2011 by
Balmukund Ramchandra Mujumdar

I am Balmukund Ramchandra Mujumdar, R/o Lingnur PO Gijawane Taluka Gadhinglaj, Dist Kolhapur

Our BSNL mobile phones are 9403167638 and 9403167648. From 04 April 2011 both of these phone's outgoing services are barred without any prior intimation. I have purchase these sim card at Satara customer service centre in April 2008.

My nearest BSNL customer service centre is Gadhinglaj. I approached it. There I am advised to go to Satara BSNL customer service centre to solve my problem. Gadhinglaj BSNL customer centre is unable to give me proper service.

Please restart my outgoing service of both my mobile phones and oblige. My Landline BSNL phone No. is (02327) 278388.
N Jun 20, 2011 by
cyclone

am m nt getng my bal check reports...n whenever m making call..i jst cant check wat my main bal is

BSNL Prepaid SIM - no activation of balance enquiry feature