BSNL SANCHAR NIGAM GUJARAT PATAN - Broadband drop down

sanju93277 on Sep 23, 2012
Dear sir @ CNBC

Hi Sir Mr Name Mr.Shailesh Goswami my Mobile Number is +919898017688 and my office in PATAN City (Gujarat) 384265

We Complain for BSNL BroadBand We Found Last 1 Month A go (We Purchased 2 New Modem but Problem is same) But BSNL Company's Employ Not Resolve my Complain?

My Land Line No. Is 02766-220031and All Company's Employ say To me this is not my problem 1)Mr.Patel 9427008108( We Call Approx 11 Time) he Say To Call in Mr.SDE Parmar.and then I cal To 2) Mr.SDE Parmar 9427019918 ( We Call Approx 5 Time) he say To me Call To Mr.Chirag and I 3) Call To Mt Chirag 9428202666 ( We Call Approx 10 Time) He Say To Call To Mr.Gurav and I call To 4) Mr.Gurav 9406871244 ( We Call Approx 4 Time) and He say At My Side No any Problem and Claque All Parameter and He Say To Me Call To me Mr.Gurav 9406871244 ( We Call Approx 6 Time) and He say this Problem Is not My Side Problem pls Call To Mr.Mr.SDE Parmar.and then I cal To 2) Mr.SDE Parmar 9427019918 ( We Call Approx 4 Time)

and He say To me Mr.Gurav 9406871244 Not Reported To This Problem To BSNL Office and Mr. Gurav Already Reported All Problem To SDE PARMAR but All BSNL Employ's Whay Playing With me????????.

please Heapl and Sugest How To solve This Very Bad Service.

Note. My Problem Is every 10 minute DSL Light Fail and Connectivity Lose and lots of time
Complaint comments 0 Comments