BSNL selfcare.sdc.BSNL.co.in USAGE WEBSITE - http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in Unable to Login

Pradeep1252
Unable to login in this site after registering and not accepting the User id and Password. Its a baaad service from BSNL. I am unable view my USAGE DETAILS as my plan is Limted usage Plan 599C. its Better before launching this site (www.data.bsnl.in). No proper details about registration process and the site should be modify so that customer can easily Access it.

Comments

my phone no is 08415-240109 . I need land line telphone bill every month . Y can mail to roopakalyan@rediffmail.com. Please give reply about the action u r going to take
regards
Rajeswari

I am unable to register on "selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in when i am trying to register as new registration a message display "The Customer ID or Email entered is Invalid or User ID exists. Please Reenter."
Please help me to register.
A Jan 2, 2011 by
shafimd

sir iam not able to login for checking status of account usage
N Jan 11, 2011 by
JKL123

In my case also I am unable to log in self care portal of BSNL and I am not knowing how much I used.
N Jan 11, 2011 by
JKL123

I am also unable to view my usage details.
N Jan 12, 2011 by
mukesh bindal

i submit my user name &password but it say wrong then how to check my b.s.n.l. broadband usage
N Feb 24, 2011 by
pk4742520009_scdrid

Sir, I want to check my Broad band usage pls send my portal ID and Password
N Feb 24, 2011 by
pk4742520009_scdrid

Sir Please send my Portal ID And password.I want to check my BB usage
N Feb 25, 2011 by
rs4742765999

please get the usage website
A Feb 25, 2011 by
rs4742765999

please help to usage webpage get
A Feb 25, 2011 by
rs4742765999

please send mr my portal id and password then i cheack my usegs
N Feb 25, 2011 by
C.V.Kannenrajh

not able to log in
N Feb 26, 2011 by
dass722_scdrid

unable to open the login page for last two days
N Feb 26, 2011 by
varsha1999

From
A.Sudha
cuddalofre-Thiruppapuliyur exchange
04142-288494
Sub-Request for activation of my broadband user

pl help me to see my broadband usage even though i enter my correct user(varsha1999), Id and password
when i login withthis user id and password it tells to check the password or user id for the past 15 days and my broadband usage was nill for 2 weeks.And also i have regestred the complaint through phone to thirupapuliyur exchange on 21.02.2011.
A Feb 26, 2011 by
ykbalaji

BSNL is Sarkari outfit. For ages they been bred & brought up in an atmosphere where they think customers are nuisance they are doing a favour to customers. If want anything done you have to pay them bribes.The employees can never be fired so they get away with anything.Politicians will not allow theorganisation to be shut down. So allyou poor souls ther is no hope for you. In fact you you customers deserve what you are getting; for after all you should have better sence than to have gone in for BSNL in the first place
N Feb 27, 2011 by
sunithans

i am not able to check my usage details with my user id and password. bsnl has got horrible service.
N Feb 28, 2011 by
saji.psg

how to check broadband usage
N Mar 8, 2011 by
pr8202572049

very bad service of bsnl broadband...i cdnt find my data usage even i cdnt browse portal usage site...This is really compelling me to switchover from BSNL to other wifi service providers.
BSNL is not user friendly. for the last 7 days Iam not able to see my usage. Disgusting!.The local BSNL is also not reponding properly.
A Mar 19, 2011 by
bsnmin

I am in the Home 500 Combo plan and changed to Home 625 unlimited plan. BSNL took 2 days to change the plan and they say that I have down loaded 13GB in just one day, when my son was using the net for sending job application and they are charging me Rs. 1100/-, after giving me 20% concession as I am central government unemployed pensioner. It is really shocking to me. I am not able to check my BB usage as the portal is not working. When I high speed SSNL internet service with (512 kbps) 750 plan, allows for unlimited down load costs only 750 pm, how can the download by a student on a single day costs Rs.1100/ ?. BSNL is adamant on reducing the bill and not providing records with sufficient proof.. Can any one suggest me how to file a consumer case against BSNL in the consumer court.
D Mar 25, 2011 by
gnanaprakasam r

i am not able proceed the useage page. please help me to register.very bad service of bsnl broadband...i cdnt find my data usage even i cdnt browse portal usage site...