BSNL SIM - deactivate all value added services

Hansa Paul
I have not subscribed for bsnl CRBT or bsnl content renewal. I have received this morning (21st march 2010) the messages from bsnl office and money is being cut on that reason, 10 days ten rupees. Bsnl normally does not do this. I want to deactivate these service from my phone numbers immedeiatly. My phone numbers are 9479464265 and 9479464275. Kindly do the needful as early as possible. Thanking you in advance
yours sincerely

Comments

Sunil

Unsubscribe the active services - BSNL

Diva and bollywood actress pack has been subscribed on my number 9416283140.
Kindly deactivate these packs as soon as possible .

Deactivation of Value addd services - BSNL Mobile

I am using BSNL mobile haivng numbers 9422861991 and 9423156871. Some rubbish value added services , alerts of OSHO and all, has been activated on my cellpohone without my permission . And they are charging me 25 rs Per month . They just send the messages that this services has been activated on your number. i tried to call customer care number of times and after waiting for more than half and hour there was no response from there customer center . In short i hvae to pay for the services which i havent opted for . What should be done to get rid of these alerts taht has been activated on my number without my permission .
vijayan

my mobile number is 9489809982.Last one week without my consent one sms joke comes to my mobile and Re.1 is deducted from my account. When i am trying to unsubscribe this service, Rs.2 has been deducted. But the above service could not be curtailed.

I have not subscribed for bsnl CRBT or bsnl content renewal. I have received this morning (24st march 2010) the messages from bsnl office and money is being cut on that reason, 10 days ten rupees. Bsnl normally does not do this. I want to deactivate these service from my phone numbers immedeiatly. My phone numbers are 9438018040. Kindly do the needful as early as possible. Thanking you in advance
yours sincerely
N Feb 15, 2011 by
makisakina

sir can you deactivate my all active services except my internet my cell no 9473446445 plzzzzzzzzz its very urgent
N Jul 19, 2011 by
bhardwajm

hello sir,
this is mamta here .my sim card no.9460140818 which is droped or lossed by me so plz deactivate this no. as early as possible to ignore missuse of this phone no.
thanks
mamta bhardwaj
N Jun 8, 2012 by
jainakki98 BSNL  - Gwalior, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, India

to deactivate my sim - BSNL

sir, i have lost my bsnl prepaid simcard no. 9425737520.
it was issued on my father's name i.e. Mr. Raj Kumar Jain.
so please de-activate the sim card before it gets misused by someone else.
kindly take appropriate actions.
N Jun 25, 2012 by
remyakrishnan

sir can you deactivate my all value added services on my cell No 9400052934, pl its very urgent

thanks
Radhakrishnan
Kerala
N Aug 15, 2012 by
SUKHDEVSHARMA

sir can you deactivate my all active services my cell no 9417551444 plzzzzzzzzz its very urgent
N Sep 7, 2012 by
gaurav cool

sir deactivate all value added services plz sir phone no. 9464088065
D Nov 26, 2012 by
vijayasanthi.B

I hold BSNL mobile SIM connection. Of late, I started receiving the message on early morning, around 8-9am every day, saying 'Thank you for using Value Pack Service. You have been charged Rs. 10'. I have not subscribed for any such service with BSNL and so far I have lost Rs. 25/- till date. Deactivate all the value Pack services.
my mobile number is 09448324583
D Dec 11, 2012 by
Bhasan E V

my phone no is 9446625471 prepaid connection. kindly make arrange to deactivate love meter service . and cancel all value added service. please register this complaint and do the needful urgent

bhasan e
N Jan 25, 2013 by
lalit khedar BSNL  - Jaipur, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

deactivate sim services - BSNL

dear sir,

with reference to above subject i yetindar singh lost sim having number 9468957482 plz stop all the services and deactivate the same and confirm the same on my alternate no 9413901760
N Mar 15, 2013 by

SIR CAN YOU DEACTIVATE MY MMWELL SERVICE ON MY NUMBER IS 9455186221

THAKS
SANDEEP
N Jul 19, 2013 by
jillupatra

sir can you deactivate my all value added services on my cell No 8763461061, pl its very urgent

Thanxs
Bapi
N Sep 7, 2013 by
ajesh t joseph

sir deactivate all value added services plz sir phone no 9495278773
N Jun 17, 2014 by
rishikesh rjpm

sir can you deactivate my all value added services on my cell No 9487570455 please its very urgent

BSNL SIM - deactivate all value added services