BSNL SIM LOST/STOLEN - TO BLOCK THE SIM CARD

BINDER PAL DAWAR
i LOST MY MOBILE HANDSET ALONGWITH MY SIM CARD AT NEW DELHI RAILWAY STATION. MY MOBILE NO.WAS 9463568937 AND SIM CARD NO. WAS 8991537014111914035. I WANT TO BLOCK THE SIM CARD SO THAT NO ONE MIS USE IT. BUT THE BSNL OFFICIALS SAY THEY REQUIRE A COPY OF FIR. ONLY FOR BLOCKING A SIM CARD, FIR SHOULD NOT BE INSISTED UPON. I REQUEST THE BSNL TO BLOCK MY SIM IMMEDIATELY.
my temporary mobile no. is c/o BINDER PAUL MOB.NO. 09465376582

Comments

N Nov 24, 2013 by
sahil220797

Best Review
helo sir
i lost my sim card my mb no is 9416886322 plese block this no my id is ramesh kumar

incoming call deactivated - mediaedge

I had transfered my airtel prepaid to postpaid, but when it get converted to postpaid my outgoing calls are activate but incoming calls has been deactived and thev replay is " this is not a valid no." when i compain to costemer care i got rplay that my incoming will get activate after two days.this is realy very worse service by airtel . in advertisements they are showing lots of fishy things but in real it is like "dabba service" keep it up airtel.

Block the SIM - BSNL

Hello Sir,

Please block my sim. My phone number is 9448390127. I have lost my mobile and the sim is still active. please do the needfull and kindly send a confirmation mail back to me to the above email id.

Vidya

My SIM card is blocked and asks for puk number. Please provide my puk number for 9426246359. At rehmanshaikh@gmail.com

hi please block my sim 09441796776 i have lost my mobile its cumg switchedoff

Block the SIM
Hello Sir,

Please block my sim. My phone number is 9410838851. I have lost my mobile and the sim is still active. please do the needfull and kindly send a confirmation mail back to me to the above email id.

Vishal Kumar Agrawal

sir, my mobile phone has been stolen.this sim had bought in my father's name(PRAHALLAD DAS).so please block this sim immediately...

for blocking of bsnl sim - BSNL

my mobile phone number is 9437737958.my phone has been stolen and the sim was bought in my father's name(prahallad das) in sambalpur, orissa., india.please block the sim ...
Himanshu Sagwaria BSNL  - Uttar Pradesh, India

BSNL Mobile Complaints - SIM BLOKED
View all BSNL Mobile complaints
BSNL Mobile

SIM BLOKED
Dear sir
Today at 12.31am my cellone pre-paid card has been blocked .
the sim caerd no. is 89915930621110403293 Plz send PUK no. on my e-mail nimeshbsw@gmail.com
as early as possible send me PUK no.

stolen cell phone - BSNL SIM Card

My mobile phone with the bsnl sim card has been stolen today from Anan, Gujarat. My cell no is 9426073496. Kindly deactivate this number urgently to prevent misuse of the same.
Manohar.M BSNL  - Uttar Pradesh, India

My Cell One pre-paid Mobile Sim has been blocked for the past three days.
I could not able to unlock the sim.(PUK) .
So I kindly requesting you to send me the PUK code imm.

My sim Number : 8991717095451691013
Mobile Number : 9481786476

You can send the PUK CODE to the below mentioned Mobile number.

Thanking you,

with regards,

Manohar.M

Loss of sim card 9480497092 - BSNL

I am extreemely sorry to say that BSNL staff has a very casual and callous attitude and are totally inefficient to note the complaints cause grave inconvenience to the cutomers. I am enclosing a cpy of the police complaint reg loss of my double sim cellphone along with which I lost my prepaid sim of tel. no 9480497092 about which I registered a complaint with your customer service through my friend's cell no 9448001892. Unfortunately they have foen the cell phone from which we lodged the complaint instead of freeing my sim which is lost. When contacted to relese the froezen cell of my frind theri is no result even after repeated complaints . We are at aloss to know as to what is the solution for this . Can u invesigate and take action against the erring employyees and reply to my email?

stolen sim block - BSNL

I lost my phone with my sim card.My number is 9481519453.Please block my sim. After blocking please Send me email.

my mobileN70 is stolen and phone no is 9416925129

I have lost my Mobile phone which has the BSNL Prepaid connection. Request you to kindly deactivate the SIM Card to avoid misuse of my mobile number.

My Mobile #: 9492029833
fly Mobile

Please block the sim card .

M.Suresh

Lost BSNL Sim - BSNL

My Mobile #: 9440438437

Please block the sim card and also.

Gowri Manohar

Kindly let me know in writting the status of my SIM-9434018806 under Plan: 325 to my e-mail id urgently.

I have lost my cell phone with prepaid bsnl sim number is 9481126788. Please block this number before anyone misuse for bad purpose. please block urgently. please reply me about this.

I have lost my mobile so please block my sim.
My number is 09450319601

please blocked my number.

Block my stolen sim cards - BSNL

Unfortunately someone has stolen 9883976175 (SMART) & 9477002487 (BSNL) these two numbers with my SIMIKO mobile (duel sim). I am requesting to block these two numbers.

BSNL SIM LOST/STOLEN - TO BLOCK THE SIM CARD