BSNL Tamilnadu Circle - Landline no: 0452 2581771 Dead

G T Murali Manohar
My Telephone no: 0452 2581771 is dead for the past five days. In spite of booking of complaints no action is being taken to rectify it. I was told that its due to "Cable Fault", whenever the KK Nagar, Madurai exchange is approached. In the last two months in similar occasions they took 20 days to correct it. As a result, my telephone worked for 20 days only for the past 60 days. Still, they are claiming the bill for telephone and broad band as usual. Kindly advise me what to do next?

Comments

complaint booked but no action taken yet - unlimited

in my wan status i get authentication failure and ppp down, i regularly call to helpline and ask them but they say some reasons like server fault, username invalid etc, i have complaint on 1462008 . the net has been disconnected from 07-06-2008 till now thier is no action. but without using net i have to pay the bill

I am using my bsnl landline for the past 10years, the line is faulty for the last one month i am very much dissatisfied with your service, i am just booking complaints for the last 30 days, i cant do anything more than this. i am very sure that i will not pay the bill for the next month

my number is 0462-2339497
B.sornavel 37 selve vignesh nagar sankarankovil road thachanallur tirunelveli

I agree with this type of complaints. In Namakkal also, this type of complaints are here. I also booked a complaint like this for my LLTelephone no. 04286 230847 on 01.12.08. But, after a day ago, no action was taken.

BSNL LandLine Dead - BSNL Home Unlimited

Hi All,
This is Janakiraman from Chennai. I bought the BSNL Dataone Home Unlimited Plan. I was having issue with my LandLine being dead for about more than 15 Days and none of the BSNL persons turned up to resolve it. I called up the help Number 1500 and complaint on daily basis for which the same answer that it would be resolved today.
But till now none turned up. It is an example of Poor Govt Organisations Customer Service.
Also there is no way to escalate the issue to higher officials as they are also travelling in the same boat.
I would be better if Govt takes severe action against the officials and people who dont perform their Job as expected.

My Telephone no: 04369224273 is dead for the past 3 month. In spite of booking of complaints no action is being taken to rectify it. I was told that its due to "Cable Fault. Thiruthuraipundi Excnahge.In the last 3 months in similar occasions they took 20 days to correct it. As a result, my telephone worked for 5-7days only for the past 90days. Still, they are claiming the bill for telephone. Kindly advise me what to do next?

hello,

This is regarding bsnl bill online payment, tirunelveli district, ambasamudram
Can any one help me regarding this

tele phone dieractory

dear sir my telephone no# 04637 235098 lsat few days mid night sumpody calling and speacking verry bad wards (sexual tarcher) thay are using verry pad wards also. i am alredy complaint our local exchange. but thay are not find whos that. please find and inform me who is that?

I want the detailes of dialled calls for the period of 1.1.2009 to 30.04.2009. How can I get it.

my land line has noice tone and it is not working properly, all officers are saying to switch to will phone insted of land line, i have asked for broad band connnection but they are saying that cable problem.
this is not my own headace
my number: 04258-261154

respected sir,

This is regarding bsnl bill online payment, tirunelveli district, kadayanallur.I am now in dubai this online payment is very useful, so how o i will pay the on line can send the details, online statement one of the unique is asking what is this i dont please send the detail in our request
Can any one help me regarding this

My teliphone no 04549-270562 not working in last four days

sir/madam,
i m residing in coimbatore, the BSNL nearest exchange is
Barathiar University(pin 641046).i have changed my residence near by
from my old residence. i was here by informed that there is a phone
booked under my name, which i sole responsibly did not book any
phone.and the reference number provided to me by the concern person
who came for the installation was 15713.i here by request you to take
necessary action inorder to avoid process of such events.you can be
contacted over 99525 17281.

Ashish

I have a BSNL Broadband connection.
Initially I was in MADURAI Palanganatham area and my phone number is 0452-2373780.
I shifted my resident to MADURAI Gomathipuram 6th Main, It comes under KK Nagar Exchange.
I submitted my phone transfer application on 28th May 2009.
On 16th June 2009, BSNL Lineman came to my present resident, made wiring, connected phone device and modem, and also informed a phone call will come and the phone connection will be function after that call.
Still I am not received no phone calls, the Phone is in Dead Status.
Regarding that I contacted KK Nagar Customer Care Centre, they asked to contact JTO in the exchange.
I tried to contact JTO & AE in person and phone also but I cant get them.
Finally I contact KK Nagar JTO on 29th June 2009 in Person at the exchange.
He told me, his part is completed and the jumper work is pending, it will be completed today itself.
BUT STILL I AM NOT GET CONNECTED.

Landline no: 04174-259379 Dead
My Telephone no: 04174-259379 is dead for the past ten days. In spite of booking of complaints no action is being taken to rectify it. I was told that nearest exchange my village Agaramcheri but not yet been action. Kindly request for you clear the fault.

I am a customer of BSNL for the past 20 years.My number is 04368 - 266426

I have applied for telephone shifting on 17.06.09 at Karaikal.

But still the connection has not been given to my new address.

I am very much dissatisfied with your service.

I kindly request you to take earliest action please.

Yours faithfully,

M.Ayyakannu.

My madurai land line number 0452-2523446 is dead for past 10 days. No action even triggering complain over phone and no response from the operators even visiting in person. Need your attention. Thanks.

Dear BSNL Kanya Kumari Dist., ( Kulasekaram Exchange) Nodal Officer,

my residential telephone obtained for my 90 years old mother in her name Mrs. ALICE.M.

T.P. no. 04651 211772{consumer no.201120081033316} IS NOT FUNCTIONING FOR THE LAST TWO

WEEKS. Payment for May &June 2009 for Rs.242/= has paid. Kindly rectify it. If the bills are forwarded to

this e.mail (geetee49@gmail.com) payment can be made with out any difficult.

with regard ( s/o mrs M.Alice ) G.TITUS Chennai

Bsnl is no.1 lazy and worst.
example
few weeks ago iam register for new connection no.0452640885. But longtime wait for connection. Still iam wait. Plz take action for related officers

Iam wait long days for new connection at madurai. 0452-2640885
plz take action against related lazy officers save bsnl respect

BSNL Tamilnadu Circle - Landline no: 0452 2581771 Dead