BSNL UP EAST - bsnl billing complaint

Rajeev update on Jul 25, 2011
DEAR SIR,
I AM CONSUMER OF 05443 222071WITH RS.499=00BROD BAND FACILITY SINCE 31MARCH 2011,ITS OPENING MEETER READING WAS 229 AS INFORMED BY S.D.O.CONCERN.
I HAD REQUESTED S.D.O.TEL.EXCH.CHUNAR TO DEPOSIT RS.5000=00 AS PER BSNL CIRCULAR NO.-112-13/09-BP-ENT DATED 05TH NOVEMBER 2009,BUT NO SATISFACTORY RESPONSE GIVEN BY S.D.O.TEL.EXCH.CHUNAR . FIRST BILL OF RS .6989=00 SENT BY S.D.O.CONCERN,I REQUESTED SEVERAL TIMES TO PROVIDE ME ONE TIME DEPOSIT OF RS.5000=00 FACILITY BUT NO ACTION WAS TAKEN BY S.D.O.CONCERN.HE TOLD ME THAT HE DONT KNOW ABOUT ABOVE SAID CIRCULAR,IF YOU WILL NOT DEPOSIT RS.6989=00 AS PER BILL ,DEPARTMENT WILL DISCONECT YOUR CONECTION&BROD BAND SERVICE. SO I WAS FORCED TO DEPOSIT ,RS.6989=00 . ON 24TH JUNE 2011=00 IN A/C NUMBER 1016547332 I HAVE DEPOSITED RS.6989=00 AND REQUESTED S.D.O. CONCERN TO GET IN TOUCH WITH HIS HIGHIER OFFICIAL TO CONFIRM REGARDING BSNL CIRCULAR NO.-112-13/09-BP-ENT DATED 05TH NOVEMBER 2009 AND REFUND/ADJUST RS.1989=00SURPLUS DEPOSIT AMOUNT BUT TILL DATE NO APROPRIATE ACTION TAKEN ,SO NOW I AM FILEING THIS ON LINE COMPLAINT.I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE QUICK ACTION .PLEASE INTIMATE ME REGARDING ACTION TAKEN SUBJECT TO MY COMPLAINT THROUGH MY EMAIL -MY EMAIL ID - editor.rajeev@rediffmail.com
WITH REGARDS!
RAJEEV KUMAR OJHAWITH

Comments

N Sep 1, 2011 by
raj k. singh

SUBJECT ; CUSTOMER GRIEVANCE
DEAR SIR,
REGRETE TO INFORM YOU THAT DESPITE OF OUR NUMEROUS REQUESTS. I FAIL TO RECEIVE ANY PROPER RESPONSE FROM YOUR SIDE. THIS IS LAST REQUEST FROM MY SIDE. AFTER THAT I WILL BOUND TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HARASSMENT AND YOU WILL BE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT.
AS PER GUIDELINE OF DOT/TRI YOU CAN NOT ACTIVATE /RENEWED /DEDUCT ANY AMOUNT AGAINST ANY SERVICES WITHOUT REQUEST / CONCENT OF CUSTMORS.
DESPITE OF OUR NUMEROUS REQUEST TO NOT RENEWED MYBSNL TUNE SERVICES. I HAVE BEEN CONTINUOUSLY CHARGED VIDE MESSAGE GIVEN BELOW PLS. UNSUBSCRIBE THIS SERVICE FROM MY MOBILE PHONE NO.9415544100
"YOUR REGISTRATION IS DONE SUCCESSFULLY THIS SERVICE WOULD BE RENEWED AFTER 4DAYS.’’
I HOPE YOU WILL UNSUBSCRIBE THIS SERVICE IMMEDIATELY AND REFUND ME THE MONEY ALREADY DEDUCTED FROM PAST ONE YEAR..Your, s faithfully

Yours truly,
R.K.Singh Bisen
[National Secretary]
AKHIL BHARTIYA KSHATRIYA MAHASABHA
D Dec 26, 2011 by
vishalnarain

It is my painful duty to inform you, I am Vishal Narain . My mobile number is 9454190464 Uttar Pradesh East in Lucknow . I have so many complain in bsnl Customer care please deactivate my service 5588884015 in my mobile phone but one year ago but customer care always says, " Service is deactivate within 48 hours but one Year almost has been complete but service has not been deactivate. My Docket number is bsnl L20UP1472441.
I request you, please deactivate this service in my mobile phone and also request punished to staff which person is not deactivate my service .

BSNL UP EAST - bsnl billing complaint