BSNL vellore - broadband and phone not working

cmchpo@gmail.com on Feb 10, 2011
vellore 2224020 land line and broadband connection not working past two days complaint lodged no response

Comments

R. Govindarajan BSNL vellore  - India

Landline phone not working for the paset three days from 18-01-2010 - BDNL Landline phone

Our Landline phone connection No. is 0435 2417406 is not working for the past three days. Necessary booking in 198 and information to the Supervisors have been made on both days. In spite of it the fault has not been rectified till 0830 hrs on 21-01-2010
R. Govindarajan
Paresh D. Haria BSNL  - India

Phone & Broadband not working - BSNL

I had made complaint on Customer care of BSNL with respect to Broad band & Telephone Services on 22/01/2010.

The details of the complaint are :-
Tel No. 02522 -226898
Complaint No. 1000121074
Complaint date : 22/01/2010
Time : about 6.15 pm evening
My Contact Details : 09890808435

There was no response to this complaint & hence, We had made several oral follow ups at local telephone exchange, but no one cared to solve the problem.

There after I had sent a mail on 3rd Feb 2010 to several officials, complaining about the fact that no one is looking into the matter and the above complaint still stands to be existing. But still no reply came and problem existed.

Hence I wrote second reminder mail hoping that it shall be taken up urgently.

But This problem is still not solved even after so much of communication
A Mar 28, 2011 by
DR.ASVEEK JAYANT

2267865, continuously engaged for the last 10 days.Complaints to pro, customer service, everyday
There is no positive response from the department or the phone.it is a decorative item and non functional.Are we 3G or no G?
service is so poor, and, we boast of bigger ambitions
N Apr 14, 2011 by
t.pannerselvam

My landline phone is not working for the past one week.

T.Pannerselvam,

karthik1982

phone line dead 0416 2240438
N Aug 7, 2011 by
jananipraba

bsnl broad band net connection is very slow once in awhlie not working pls have alook into it
N Aug 7, 2011 by
jananipraba

bsnl broadband is not working, it was very slow pls have a look into it
N Oct 1, 2011 by
mathi71

My land line number 0416 2247687 not working for the past two days.Already complaint registered.No action.Attend at the earliest.

Mathisekaran,
New no:8, 6th east main road,
Gandhi nagar,
Vellore-6
N Jun 29, 2012 by
rajaganapathy

ARCOT vellore dist. 04712 236030 broadband connection not working past seven days complaint lodged no response...they are telling and orderly, bring your modem in my palace.i strictly told him it not my duty. so that they are doing too much of delay.. please take car immediately.as soon as possibly.
N Jun 29, 2012 by
vrajaganapathy

ARCOT vellore dist. 04712 236030 broadband connection not working past seven days complaint lodged no response...they are telling and orderly, bring your modem in my palace.i strictly told him it`s not my duty. so that they are doing too much of delay.. please take car immediately.as soon as possible V .Rajaganapathy, no 43/17 sundaram st arcot 632503 vellore dist
N Jul 22, 2012 by
gurunathan

my phone no 2272520, yearly plan 600rs paid, and 250 home plan broadband line, now only working incoming, no out going, June month to still date,
April and may month my line not working properly so bill not paid me, Jan, Feb month billing problem,
2265900, 2265000, 2272198 all nos contact me, last 2 week still date 2220283 this no contact me
but not solved my problem
i like to continue my connection but don't want problem technical and billing, this problem facing many times,
thaking you,
22/07/2012
A Aug 13, 2012 by

i am gurunathan, my land line no 2272520, date 22/7/12 one comment post me,
this month bill came rs350, from June to still date only working incoming, not working outgoing
no any response,
please disconnect my line, no need now connection,
thanking you
13/08/12
N Sep 1, 2012 by
gurunathan

i am gurunathan my land line no 2272520, this is 3rd comment, 1st one on 22/07/12, 2nd one 13/08/12,
April to august 5 months my problem, but not meet to direct bsnl office me, because i am in gulf, my wife private job,
so so many times calling me but no response,
30/08/12 my wife meet to AO SMT.DANALATCHUMI bsnl office IN VELLORE with telephone bill, SAY NOW YOU PAY RS 1000 (PAID), you have any proof for complaint here, ( no). BUT SEE HERE MY COMMETS HOWMANY CALLS, I SEND TO MAIL ALSO THREE TIMES TO BSNL STAFF BILLING DEPT MR.BHARATHI BUT NO USE.
5 months no use but pay me RS 1000
my wife take disease, broadband to be disconnect only need land line, 31/08/12 checked land line working normal incoming and outgoing.

THIS IS BSNL COSTOMER SERVICE, SO GOING BSNL LOSS,
FIRST STAFF PROBLEM, 2ND TECHENICAL PROBLEM,
NOT LESERN CORRECT, HOW HANDERSTAND PROBLEM, WHAT DO?
UNQUALIFIED OR ADMINISTRATION PROBLEM ?
PLEASE WORK HARD AND GET SALARY WHEN COSTOMER STATISFECTION FIRST
BY
01/09/12
D Nov 4, 2012 by
prabhu.101

This is Prabhu.g BSNL landline phone customer at arakkonam, vellore
district, Tamil nadu.
LandLine number : 04177 27773(under name V.Govindaraj)
Mobile Number : 9894663693/9790755185.

I have requested for broad band connection today(23/10/12) at bsnl office
arakkonam and I submit filled application form for broadband connection,
they replied with good response and they said that, "because of already
available land line connection in your home, today you will get broadband
connection and kindly contact ur area telephone exchange office near taluk
office to get user ID and password".
I have gone to the same office for user id and password, but they response
is very bad and they told that, "today it is not possible, dayafter
tomorrow you will get the user ID and password. so don come here we will
contact you".

Today date is 04/NOV/12 yet i have not get any response.

Even I have land line phone connection already in my home, why should I

wait for more then one day for postpaid broadband connection ?

Kindly let me know the status for my requestand reason for delay.

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Thanks and Regards
Prabhu.g(on behalf of govindaraj)
D Nov 21, 2012 by
veerabathira

04177254137 land line and broadband connection not working past two days complaint lodged no response
D Dec 13, 2012 by
ahamed62

i am anis begam from Gudiyattam working as a Education Dept BRC on ssi scheme i have been used Broad Band last six years in your BSNL. sir my telephone no is 04171-225130. this month bill seen very shoked due to raising Rs 94.47 additional amnt charged on the Hungama movied download. i did't used this website for downloading purpose. what are the relation between Hungama and Bsnl? why is your bsnl allowed this cheating website? this Hungama website cheating not only me but many of others in India.I have not want this service at all. you are unnecessarily put this on my bsnl accountin the month of may, june, july 2012 Rs 64.57 May, 149June, 79 July.i have many time complained through phone call and email. after augst2012 deactivated. next four months no problem. after this month Nov 2012 bsnl bill very shocked to me for additional charged Rs 94.73 on the basis of hungama movies on demand. this is cheating to me. i did't go to your website for movies downloading. so unsubscribe this & refund all my money other wise u will sent legal notice through consumer court.pls refund my money. pls reply.
EMAIL: kabeer62@gmail.com
BSNL LAND PH: 04171-225130
N Jun 10, 2013 by
P.Emmanuel

BSNL Broad Band Not working for the past 2 weeksMy no is 0416-2245897, No one can not responce, Already call logged,
Booking Dockets No:18766415002, Kingly Help me,

Pls see the copy of the attechment

P.Samuel