BSNL WLL - Internet doesn't work properly

sunil goyal

I have got the problem while using the internet on my BSNL WLL (0265-2973312).
It shows that its connected but it does not receive or send the data.

Sunil

Comments

Rajat

Connection error - Bsnl wll internet

when i connect my wll internet connection after 5 minutes it auto disconnects and in status option it displays connected.

My wll internet connection auto disconnect after every 2-3 minutes on connecting.Please give me a better service.

My BSNL WLL internet connection (No-02624-295407)auto disconnect after every 2-3 minutes on connecting.Please give me a better service.
Rajesh

I have got the problem while using the internet on my BSNL WLL (02624-295407).
It shows that its connected but it does not receive or send the data.the errar user name & pass word is not accept...

Sunil

i also encountered problems on my bsnl wll(0468 2365568)...internet speed is too slow...very very slow ...plz bsnl authorities rectify this problem...

i have bsnl wll phone number is 04567-292667 my telecom circle is karaikudi my phone internet connection will be disconnected after 5 minits .i give so many complaints to my telecom office but no response .so please rectify my problem sir.

thanking you

I have BSNL WLL connection phone number is 03772-217295.My near telephone Exachange is Gelakey under Jorhat telecom circle.My WLL internet connection will be disconnected sometimes.internet speed is too slow...very very slow ...plz bsnl authorities rectify this problem...

My BSNL WLL internet connection (No-02624-295407)auto disconnect after every 2-3 minutes on connecting.Please give me a better service with better speed.

sir, i m using bsnl wll - VIA TELECOM CBP USB MODEM. It is disconnected when i put on any switch in my room.if i redial, then error 692 appears. Only i reset the modem, then it will be connected.Give suggestions about wat i do

Sir, I have bsnl wll connection using fwp usb modem 3197...It automatically disconnects after sometime showing "Generic host process for win32 services has encountered a problem and needs to close". How can i fix that.

I have got the problem while using the internet on my BSNL WLL (01274-202896).
165 user name 165 passward invalid

Thanks!

I want to use CDMA FWP (BSNL WLL) Internet connection with WINDOW 7 but it's DRIVER is not supported.
HOW I used to CDMA FWP with WINDOW 7?? and I also want DRIVER for WINDOW 7 from INTERNET.
please HELP me.

I need driver of fwt modem 3197 for windows vista x64
chethan

I have got the problem while using the internet on my BSNL WLL (080-27808097).
the drivers is not compatable with windows 7 please send me the driver... link to my email id- ''creddy45@gmail.com''

Thanks!

I have got the problem while using the internet on my BSNL WLL (0832 2980117)

i am hvaing USB MODEM but after dailing it does not connect to the remote computer and give error no.678.

can u help me in making dial up connection or let me know if any specific IP and DNS no. to be given while making the dial up connection or it is to be left for auto selection.

Holl sir,

I have a problem BSNL WLL Internet service currenty i do not connect with internet and i have already got net connection.so plz check it and solve my problem as soon as possible. Thank's

regards
Vijay Kumar Singh
WLL NO.05278-210319

I have a BSNL WLL HUAWEI connection. After connecting it after few minutes like 30 minutes it automatically gets disconnected. Some times it says that there exists no wireless device and rest of the time when i try to open google in new tab, it says server not responding. Please give me a solution for this as soon as possible.
RAJESH

Closure - BSNL WLL

My WLL 0712-2042017 is closed and still i am getting the bills . Kindly check on the same.

dear sir:
i am using BSNL WLL 04254-292288
i got the problem while using BSNL WLL internet connection.
It is autometically disconnected after every 2-5 minutes
please rectify this problem and give me the best service and internet speed

i am waiting for your action

i am using BSNL WLL on WINDOWS 7, it connects some times.

many of the times it can't connect.

after connecting, i can't disconnect it.

if i disconnect it, my computer gives error & shuts down automatically.

urgent help needed.