BSNL.inDIAGAMES.COM - DEACTIVATE THE GAME

jagadeesh.s(tneb)
My name is 044-25587428 . bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. the period is over . I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account. Please do the needful.

Comments

plz deactivate my game my telephone no 26810287

My name is 044-26256124. It has been changed to 044-26870124. bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. the period is over . I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account. Please do the needful.

Hi, Below is the procedure to deactivate the games on demand account

1. Go to http://bsnl.indiagames.com and login with your Username and Password that you have created during the time of registration.
2. After you login Go to “Home" and then click on "Account". Please click on “Unsubscribe”.
3. Once you click on “Unsubscribe”, Please fill up the feedback form that would opens and then click on “Submit” to cancel the service.

If you any issues following the above procedure, Kindly revert with your landline number along with your STD code and if possible please provide you BSNL Games on Demand Username.

please deactivate my games

Name G.venkatraman

Tele phone no 044-26810287

please deactivate the indiagames god plan. my telephone number is 044-24402716.

My name is Rajesh Pachori, Our number is 0761-2418874 . bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account. Please do the needful and inform us accordingly.

Rajesh Pachori
Gosakan

My name is Gosakan my Tel no: is 044 22660020.
Bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number is always busy and not responding. Hence i would like to de activate my account. Please do the needful and inform us accordingly..
with regards,
Gosakan G.

My name is 044-24746798 . bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. the period is er . I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account. Please do the needful.

My name is 07612330035. bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. the period is er . I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account. Please do the need

Dear my name is sarfudeen pls deactivate my accout for bsnl india games my account name is sarfudeen42 tel no :04567241829 pls favor me
thanks
BVRANGA

please deactivate my bsnlindiagames plan my land line no08571222075

name bvranga
jaydee2

please deactivate the indiagames good pals my telephone number is 02733244664

my name is bharat bhattad my no is 02402331236 i want to de activate bsnl.india games.com site please do it

My name is 044-28476914. Bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. The period is over. I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account. Please do the needful.

please deactivate my Game on number 02875253227 now quickly

My name is ibrahim Adam Sheikh 02875-253227 bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. The period is over. I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account. Please do the needful.

my number is 044 26852455 plz deactivate my games and account

my number is 044-22493949.i would like to deactivate my account...pls do it asap...

My name is 044-23771229 . bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. the period is over . I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account. Please do the needful.

Kindly deactivate the India games god plan as I, do not have time to use same . My telephone No. is 04426162191. I, have made many attempts to deactivate but i, have been unsucessful. I, have also tried calling toll free number but to avail as either the phone is always busy and once when i, got the no. there was no proper guidance . The mail ID and Password being fed is not being accepted kindly find my password and ID and deactivate games god plan immediately. Kindly confirm by mail to p.anandswaminathan@yahoo.com

BSNL.inDIAGAMES.COM - DEACTIVATE THE GAME