BSNL.inDIAGAMES.COM - deactivation

c.kaveri
my number is 224086 . bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month. the period is going to elap se on 23.10.2010 I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account.Please do the needful.

Thankingyou,

Comments

Hi, Below is the procedure to deactivate the games on demand account

1. Go to http://bsnl.indiagames.com and login with your Username and Password that you have created during the time of registration.
2. After you login Go to “Home" and then click on "Account". Please click on “Unsubscribe”.
3. Once you click on “Unsubscribe”, Please fill up the feedback form that would opens and then click on “Submit” to cancel the service.

If you any issues following the above procedure, Kindly revert with your landline number along with your STD code and if possible please provide you BSNL Games on Demand Username.

plz deactivate my game my tele phone no 26810287 my name G.venkatraman

Dear GoD User,

Any Games on Demand related queries kindly mail to servicedesk@indiagames.com .to get an immediate reply from our team.

God Support Team.
simson

plz deactivate my game my tele phone no 27430181 my name simson

please deactivate my bsnl.indiagames.com.Myphone no. is 01832560197.i shall be highly thankful to u.

please deactivate my bsnl.indiagames.com.My telephone number is 0870-2438029.I shall be thankful to you .Please do it soon.

Please deactivate bsnl indiagame on my bsnl landline number... Number is 079-25433852

Please deactivate my bsnl.indiagames.com account.My bsnl Landline number is 044-22771230

dearsir pls unsbcribe my membership for bsnl indiagames my user name is 2824020 my mobile no 9317804943 regards gurmeet

pls deactivate my account in the d games on demnd website . we called the toll free thrice n they said dat they'll send a email but they haven't sent still . we tried calling them thrice. so kindly deactivate my acoount . my no is 044-26151879. n i forgot my password . so we called d toll free.

Pl deactivate the Games on demand immediately. My phone no is 0422 2575931.
toll free number is always busy and also I forgot my user id and password.

R. Sathyanarayanaswamy
tharika

Pl deactivate the Games on Demand immediately. My phone no is 044 26650559. The toll free no is always busy and click on unsubscribe also not successful.

please deactivate my bsnl india games on my landline no. is 01746-254155. the toll free no. is always busy.
B SATYANARAYANA Indiagames on Demand  - HYDERABAD, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

IMMEDIATE DEACTIVATION - INDIAGAMES ON DEMAND

MY LAND LINE NO.IS 040-27241918. WE PLACED A REQUEST WITH INDIA GAMES LTD TOWARDS THE DEACTIVATION OF THEIR GoD (GAMES ON DEMAND) SERVICES IMMEDIATELY THREE MONTHS BACK.

STILL WE ARE BEING FLEECED BY THE COMPANY IN COLLUSION WITH THE BSNL. PLEASE HELP US TO DEACTIVATE THE MENACE CALLED GAMES on DEMAND OR ELSE WE WILL HAVE SURRENDER THE PHONE CONNECTION TO BSNL AND APPROACH CONSUMER FORUM FOR REDRESSAL OF OUR GRIEVANCE.

please deactivate my bsnl.indiagames.com.My telephone number is 07146 277272, I shall be thankful to you .Please do it soon.

my PHONE NUMBER IS 2443728. I requested for deactivation of GOD games by the 2nd of october. the shceme was free only for sptember. i filled the form as per procedure but it didnt work for many days. deactivation from your side came later in the month on 28th oct and now i'm charged Rs200 for GOD games i didnt even play. this is utter nonsense. please rectify the same.

please sir deactivate my membership in indiagames
user name:jeffrey20
phone number:044-26554467
thanking you

please deactivate my bsnl.indiagames.com.my telephone no. is 01628-231670, i shall be very thankful to you. plz do it soon.

my number is 044-25588262 . bsnl has offered a free package of games for one month...I would like to deactivate my account. The toll free number 18004250500 is always busy and not responding.Hence, I would like to deactivate my account.Please do the needful.

I would request you to deactivate games immediately in my residential phone No 22431811
hope you will do the need

BSNL.inDIAGAMES.COM - deactivation