BSNL.inDIAGAMES.COM - TRUSTED FACILITY

n.subramaniam
I AM LIVING AT 2/ 78 NAIDU STREET .KOTTUR CHENNAI 85, AND I WAS OFFERED A GAME FACILITY BY ONE Mr .KATHIRAVAN REPRESENTING M/S BSNL INDIA GAMES,AS IF THE FACILITY FOR BROAD BAND OWNERS OF BSAL. AFTER ADVISING TO UNLOAD AND DEMONSTRATING A GAME HE CONCLUDED IT WILL COST A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION OFRs 100, WHICH I FEEL
AS UNNECEESARY COST FOR AME BEING 70 YEARS OLD AND NONE ELSE TO USE IT

HE SAID I CAN INFORM AND CANCEL THE SUBSCRIPTION WHEN I PROTESTED, GIVING THE NUMBER 1800 4250 500 . BUT THIS NUMBER IS NEVER ANSWERED AND GOES BUSY AFTER A WHILE. FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WAS A TEECON EMPLOYEE HAVING SERVED N.E.C, I.T II INDIA AND EMIRTEL. PLEASE I BEG YOU TO CANCEL THE FACILYY NOW ON.
MY TEL NO IS 044 24470313 BSNL BROAD BAND
E MAIL shriyasubra@hotmail. com PLS SMS OR DIAL ME

Comments

A Apr 13, 2011 by
navanithan182

i want to stop subscribing GOD at once..Please de-activate the service immediately.My phone no. is 044-22680190 and my e-mail ID is navanithan182@yahoo.co.in.I expect an immediate response from you in this regard thro' email.
N May 13, 2011 by
g.s gandhi

i hav just now unsubscribed this india games...u just have to login at BSNL.INDIAGAMES.COM and u can see login on upper right hand side of the page..and login to your account with your user name and password provided to you..
and then go to account and click unsubcribe...
N Jul 7, 2011 by
Sunil Mathew BSNL  - Bhopal, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India

Broadband not installed after 25 days - BSNL

I have paid around Rs. 9500 for annual payment for BSNL broad band on June 15 but till today neither my phone is working nor the broadband, today is July 8.My phone number is 0755 2499308 in the name of Good News. I need the total money back so that i can book another broadband. i don not want BSNL broad band it is the worst broad band in the country, shame to the country
sunil
N Nov 30, 2011 by
kanhaiya lal rawlani BSNL Broadband  - BHILAI, Durg, Chhattisgarh, India

NO LONGER WANT TO SUBSCRIBE FOR BSNL GAMES ON DEMAND - BSNL Broadband

My bsnl landline no. is0788-2291140 . I no longer need the bsnl.indiagames.com service , hence this service needs to be discontinued/unsubscribed with immediate effect.
kanhaiyalal Rawlani